Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: Indian Mother and Daughter Burned Alive Because Husband Wanted a Boy

What the fuck is wrong with those people! I just watched that documentary also, beyond comprehension is the only way to describe it. Their belief system is fucked up.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
gatagato
Old 02-01-2014, 11:44 PM
AussieAngel
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1312
Sheila

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss279

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yksisarvi View Post
I just watched a documentary called "It's a girl" and my god, this stuff happens A LOT in Asia. They were interviewing one woman who had given birth and killed NINE daughters of hers, because she only wanted a son. She wasn't even sorry about it.
OMG that is just disgusting. I don't know how anyone can murder their own flesh and blood. A baby is a baby and should be rejoiced no matter the sex. When I was pregnant with my oldest son (1997) I had a ultrasound and the technician who did it told me that they don't tell people the sex of the baby because they have seen abortions because it wasn't the sex they wanted, mind you I live in Australia. So it happens not just in those countries but here too..... makes me sick

Old 02-02-2014, 12:53 AM
Yksisarvi
Annoy, tiny blond one!
Poster Rank:118
Mare

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 6200 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 14/20
Today Posts
11/11 sssss8533

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieAngel View Post
OMG that is just disgusting. I don't know how anyone can murder their own flesh and blood. A baby is a baby and should be rejoiced no matter the sex. When I was pregnant with my oldest son (1997) I had a ultrasound and the technician who did it told me that they don't tell people the sex of the baby because they have seen abortions because it wasn't the sex they wanted, mind you I live in Australia. So it happens not just in those countries but here too..... makes me sick
Yeah, it's common in countries where they still have the whole dowry thing going on. Basically if you have a daughter, you have to pay someone to marry her and you lose her, as she becomes the husband's property. But if you have a son, you get to "keep" him and someone's gonna pay your family a lot of money to marry their daughter.

Old 02-02-2014, 01:21 AM
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:630
male

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakey View Post
Who are all these males going to fuck in the future
Each other I guess.

Old 02-02-2014, 02:07 AM
Oddeverything
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4240
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss43

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootsieflowrslave View Post
Each other I guess.
Maybe they will have to savagely kill each other in order to have access to the remaining women. But then again, in China families have taken to kidnapping girls from Myanmar and Thailand and using them more or less as brood cows so their sons can get the much wanted male child.

This is so enraging. She was nursing the baby and he set them on fire. I hope justice against him is swift and merciless.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oddeverything For This Useful Post:
Earthling
Old 02-02-2014, 05:49 AM
Cerebral222
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:508
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 12/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1220

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yksisarvi View Post
I just watched a documentary called "It's a girl" and my god, this stuff happens A LOT in Asia. They were interviewing one woman who had given birth and killed NINE daughters of hers, because she only wanted a son. She wasn't even sorry about it.
WOW!!!

Old 02-02-2014, 07:47 AM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51379

Abhorrent

Old 02-02-2014, 01:38 PM
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:630
male

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddeverything View Post
Maybe they will have to savagely kill each other in order to have access to the remaining women. But then again, in China families have taken to kidnapping girls from Myanmar and Thailand and using them more or less as brood cows so their sons can get the much wanted male child.

This is so enraging. She was nursing the baby and he set them on fire. I hope justice against him is swift and merciless.
I'll be honest with you, I actually had a much longer reply typed up from shakey's post but decided against it over a much more blunt and somewhat apathetic reply instead. I share your sentiment in every regard but I didn't think after typing that reply, that anything meaningful would be added to what had already been said by everyone posting in this thread.

There is a strange dichotomy here. These people seem comfortable dehumanizing women and girls even though the longevity of their culture and standards depend on them. That being said, I will never understand why shit stain savages such as these torment women and children, treating them as dispensible property instead of accepting the value they have on their cultural identity that neither money nor material wealth can buy. But then again, I suppose there is something to be said if this behavior isn't supported on the state level, giving justice for these two unfortunate people and anyone else who fell victim to this repugnant custom. Other than that, I don't understand how people can dehumanize someone based on gender to this level of indifference and frankly I hope I never do.

I wasn't aware of the cross border kidnappings in Burma and Thailand, but I am aware that the preference of a male child in the one child only policy of China seems to be the norm. My step-sister who was adopted at birth, was lucky enough to be raised in a loving home but I suspect most female children in China do not share this fate.

Enraging? Indeed it is.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tootsieflowrslave For This Useful Post:
BBKF, Oddeverything
Old 02-02-2014, 06:41 PM
Earthling
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2814
Female

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss85

I just watched the same move 'It's a girl' on Netflix as well- whatever direction these people have is senseless. It like they are trying to kill their own race/country. It's called 'gendercide' and 'bride burning'/'dowery murder'. Primitive nonsense!

Old 02-02-2014, 07:15 PM
Shadedwill
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:250
Male (evidently surprisingly)

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1739 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3421

You know, it's the males 'fault' if the child is the 'wrong' gender. We're the one's who supply the second X or the only Y chromosome.

The Following User Says Thank You to Shadedwill For This Useful Post:
tootsieflowrslave