Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 5/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1358
Re: Immigrants in Cologne/Köln (Germany) sexually attack over 80 women

best part to the whole story

people that seek asylum cant be deported if they dont commit a "serious" crime.

europe law says, groping, molesting and raping is not a serious crime

what the fuck ?!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheFallOfTroyML For This Useful Post:
a175, Bletch, facing_reality, Oswald2001
Old 01-10-2016, 07:27 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10534

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bletch View Post
To make these once readable threads readable again without the thousand word-pro-Islamic propaganda of (pig)shit -> ignore a175
Yep.

TAQIYYA Toad.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
1%20a%20a%20A%20A%20A%20A%20%20Toad%2001.JPG  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Bletch, facing_reality
Old 01-10-2016, 10:31 AM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:435

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFallOfTroyML View Post
best part to the whole story

people that seek asylum cant be deported if they dont commit a "serious" crime.

europe law says, groping, molesting and raping is not a serious crime

what the fuck ?!
And that's what bothers me here. I'm all about helping people and not rejecting them based on religion or origin... but THAT is just nonsense.
Someone let's you seek asylum in there country, obey the law or gtfo (by force if necessary).

The laws regarding sex crimes are pretty screwy as well

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to a175 For This Useful Post:
Pink., TheFallOfTroyML, winvens
Old 01-10-2016, 01:57 PM
Bletch
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:256
Male

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 687 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3324

This is a historical failure that will have consequences.
The epic failure of multi-culturalism.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bletch For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Pink.
Old 01-10-2016, 02:50 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

ANY crimminal act should be met with DEPORTATION....any violence, anything, no matter how small WITH FORETHOUGHT AND MALICE....which gives the human mind about a second to decide whether to commit a crime...That pretty much wraps it up...SEND THAT WHOLE PACK OF RABID COYOTES BACK.

a175, Bletch, facing_reality, winvens
Old 01-10-2016, 04:58 PM
guims79
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:729

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss721

Quote:
Originally Posted by a175 View Post
I think it's her before the attack?
Absolutely.

Sorry for only one non sense picture but like I said the article is in french...

warpped goole translation:

"Following the mass assaults on New Year in several German cities , an internal police report highlights the extent of the chaos. The report released Thursday by the German magazine " Spiegel " , the police feared dead ..

On the night of New Year's Eve in Cologne , the state no longer controlled the situation. This is the conclusion of an internal report by the Federal Police dated January 4 and published Thursday by the " Spiegel ". The report, written by a police context , is chilling . Women and girls , accompanied or not, were beset on all sides by hordes of alcoholic men and far from being intimidated by the police presence .

That night , the police witnessed countless passersby , especially women , upset , in tears, who report thefts and sexual violence. All testimonials describe groups of " male migrants"

Any identification proved impossible now as the police were overwhelmed, the report continues. "The security forces controlled most incidents, assaults, crimes. "Given the impossibility to help the victims, the police felt frustrated.

In addition, the report provides a concrete list of incidents seen or experienced by police:

- Men's groups have formed tight circles to prevent forces to rescue victims;

- A man launched the police: "I am Syrian, you must treat me well. Merkel invited me ";

- Witnesses were threatened if they would name the culprits;

- Men have torn their residence permit under the eyes of the police, chuckling and saying, "You can not against me, give me a new one tomorrow."

- The orders to leave were not listened to. Lack of resources, arrests were impossible;

- After closing the station platforms because of the crowd, many individuals have joined another dock and then crossed the tracks to join the crowded dock.

The report indicates that during the evacuation of the station square, the security forces have been the target of rockets and bottle throwing. Despite the evacuation, flights and attacks continued in several places at once.

The author of the report notes that never, in 29 years he had lived such a situation and such a lack of vis-à-vis the police respect.

Lacking personnel, "the police were quickly overwhelmed." The intervention lasted from 9:45 p.m. to 7:30.

The author describes the situation of the New Year in Cologne as "chaotic" and "humiliating."

Germany is in shock after the assault of dozens of women at the New Year's Eve in major cities such as Cologne, Dusseldorf, Stuttgart, Frankfurt and Hamburg. To date, over 160 complaints were registered by the police
."

I'm nearly sure it won't stop our governments to encourage them to come in...

The Following User Says Thank You to guims79 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality
Old 01-10-2016, 05:15 PM
guims79
Offline:

Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss721

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
Unfortunately....by default it appears that Islam in France has taken away ANY freedom of the press.

They have ALREADY BEEN TAUGHT TWO LESSONS.
It's not a press freedom issue...It's the press is linked to the government. In fact we cannot talk about press and news anymore, but about hided, sneaked, and very vicious propaganda...In fact that's the reason I'm suscribed to that forum.

France is not a freedom country anymore since 80's. That was not so evident 30 years ago, but it was the beginning of the end. Mass population cannot see it, because like I said everything is really well and visiously transformed into a fake truth. AND people are so confortable and asleep since so much time they don't really want to ask themself the right questions.

I'm sad to say so, because even some very close people in my family are blinded (some arguments could really torn our relationships appart).

And in addition of that, our christian based culture is slowly but surely disapearing, eaten by "multiculturalism", and mass immigration.

Worst is a lot of dummy ignorants naive but original french people will elect "Marine Le Pen" in 2017 next presidentials.( far right nationalists, but absolutely not patriots). And there're so much non original "frenchs" in major towns (Paris is the best example) that it will be a firecracker lighted in a gas station.

Everything is done to push a civil war...I was afraid to say so few years ago, because not really sure, but it's increasingly clear.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guims79 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Pink.
Old 01-10-2016, 05:18 PM
guims79
Offline:

Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss721

Simple facts proving my speech:

We had "Charlie hebdo"'s attacks just one year ago. And "Black firday the 13th" has been anyway...The government did let it happen, and people , still went to parties, mass streets reunions etc...They are absolutely not prepared to this.

Exactly like during WW2 when nazis were on our doors, paris ,still was partying (lido, french cancans etc..).

Now we've got some sporadics and regular cars, knifes, or hand made weapons's attacks. Medias keep telling us it's some kind of isolated extremists crazies and non ISIS related attacks.

I leave in deep country, so I and my familly will see things coming from far, fortunately. Like I said before, guns are well greased and loaded.

I know I sound paranoiac and crazy but sure about it now. In addition, I'm not racist or anti-Muslims, it's just that they have more rights than myself, as a french since 12 generations...Imagine I come in your house, get your seat at the table,take your wife and children an drive the way you have to live inthere

But sorry I'm getting out of post's subject.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to guims79 For This Useful Post:
a175, facing_reality, Pink.
Old 01-10-2016, 06:02 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:435

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Quote:
Originally Posted by guims79 View Post

We had "Charlie hebdo"'s attacks just one year ago. And "Black firday the 13th" has been anyway...The government did let it happen, and people , still went to parties, mass streets reunions etc...They are absolutely not prepared to this.

Exactly like during WW2 when nazis were on our doors, paris ,still was partying (lido, french cancans etc..).

Now we've got some sporadics and regular cars, knifes, or hand made weapons's attacks. Medias keep telling us it's some kind of isolated extremists crazies and non ISIS related attacks.

I leave in deep country, so I and my familly will see things coming from far, fortunately. Like I said before, guns are well greased and loaded.

I know I sound paranoiac and crazy but sure about it now. In addition, I'm not racist or anti-Muslims, it's just that they have more rights than myself, as a french since 12 generations...Imagine I come in your house, get your seat at the table,take your wife and children an drive the way you have to live inthere

I don't think it's paranoia if it's real. I'm all for protecting your home... keep your firearms at the ready, friend.

Let this be a word of warning to those that are fans of world policing-
If you don't want multiculturalism, then don't support colonialism.
This (and distance) is one of the primary reasons why Europeans are and have been dealing with this much more so than we are across the pond. Be thankful that our games of empire were not to the same extent as theirs, but pay close attention to what it results in.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By a175:
Bletch
Old 01-10-2016, 06:40 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by guims79 View Post

I know I sound paranoiac and crazy but sure about it now. In addition, I'm not racist or anti-Muslims, it's just that they have more rights than myself, as a french since 12 generations...Imagine I come in your house, get your seat at the table,take your wife and children an drive the way you have to live inthere THIS IS WHY I AM GLAD WE IN AMERICA HAVE LOTS OF GUNS....and can make farmers bombs in retaliation if necessary. THIS is what the entire Western world is going to turn into IF WE LET IT.

You have nothing to be apologetic for.

This is how most of us feel. You are not alone. I am learning a lot about the machinations, mechanims, and modus operandi oof the prominent Muslim groups, ...because I want to KNOW EXACTLY what I am facing and what is NO issue.

I ATTEMPT to discuss everything so that I am aware.

Perhaps, someone needs to start slowly and methodically MAKING PEOPLE AWARE.