Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534
Re: Immigrants in Cologne/Köln (Germany) sexually attack over 80 women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
After the attacks in Cologne: Police arresting two suspects

About a week after the Silvester attacks in Cologne the police have arrested two suspects. According to the magazine FOCUS the two suspects are North Africans, who had threatening notes with them.

Shortly after midnight a police control stopped the two suspects and noticed that they had with them video of the Silvester attacks on their cell phones.

Additionally the police found notes in the suspects’ pockets. On these notes were Arabic words written down and next to them, in German translation, words such as: “I kill you”, and “I want to f*** big t**s”. Also the French word “surprise” was written down on one note, including the German translation “surprise” [haha, same spelling in English — translator]. The police suspect that the notes were written down in an organized effort on a night full of robbery and sexual attacks that targeted women. According to investigators’ information there seemed to have been a hard core of about 180 males that were responsible for the attacks.

Posted in Counterjihad, Domestic terrorism, Enrichment, Europe, Immigration, Islamic Atrocities, News, PC/MC, Politics | 1 Reply
Gates of Vienna News Feed 1/8/2016
Posted on January 8, 2016 by Baron Bodissey
Gates of Vienna News Feed 1/8/2016Five Italian teenagers were accosted on the street by Arabs, who lined them up, fired a gun into the air, and demanded to know whether they were Christians or believed in Allah. When the young people said they didn’t believe in anything, the Arabs left.

In other news, Israeli security forces finally tracked down the suspected Tel Aviv New Year’s Day killer in a house in northern Israel. The perp, an Israeli Arab, opened fire when he emerged from the house, and was shot dead by police.

T
Do me a favor and put back what you removed from the bottom of the page.

Old 01-09-2016, 06:13 PM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:963
Female
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss458

Pardon the length, I'm including various quotes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a175 View Post
Hold on a second...
You just tried to preemptively disqualify statistics about sexual assault by pulling the whole "sexual assault isn't always sexual assault" line.
Wrong. I am disqualifying statistics on rape and sexual that include a man daring to ask for drinks. You can find various wording if you look at the study to be vague enough to say, "Have you ever been the victim of a rape, molesting, unwanted groping, discussions of sexual nature or had an unwanted proposition by a male?

If you cannot fathom how those are different and believe them to be the same, I can't help you. I can attempt to dumb this down: Rape, molestation and groping is sexual assault. Being asked for drinks is NOT.

Quote:
I would have been fine with that had you not followed up by describing what happened as "rape en masse"... but so far there have been two reported rapes. Don't belittle what women experience because it doesn't fit YOUR definition of assault, and then use the same tactics you decry to describe what happened in Cologne.
It's inconsistent.
Again, because you decided to focus on rape against rape, to perpetuate that same mythological sexual assault I described, you are arguing against a point I did not make. If it makes you feel better, so be it. I'm a victim of rape and it disgusts me when I see people like you try to be my white knight and tell me that my being raped is just as bad as someone who turned down a guy for drinks.

Quote:
What happened in Cologne is a crime for sure, and one that should be dealt with. You're right, they probably were Muslims... but the same reports said that it happened was the women were being forced to run through hordes of drunken men. Drunk guys fondling women that aren't their wives... they sound so pious. Even ISIS would probably have them executed for it.
Okay? There was more than just fondling, and it was more than just Cologne. Cologne is the focus because it happened on a large scale in such a public place, but it was far from the only place and far from the only time. Rapes and sexual assaults (real ones, not drink propositions) have been on the increase among "refugees".

Gatestone records this instance from 2015.

Quote:
Although the rape took place in June, police kept silent about it for nearly three months, until local media published a story about the crime. According to an editorial comment in the newspaper Westfalen-Blatt, police are refusing to go public about crimes involving refugees and migrants because they do not want to give legitimacy to critics of mass migration.

A police raid on the Munich refugee facility found that guards hired to provide security at the site were trafficking drugs and weapons and were turning a blind eye to the prostitution.

In the Bavarian town of Pocking, administrators of the Wilhelm-Diess-Gymnasium have warned parents not to let their daughter's wear revealing clothing in order to avoid "misunderstandings."
There's much more in that link and plenty more to be found, if one digs beyond pretty media accounts of harmony.

Quote:
Likewise, those same problems (women viewed as property, female genital mutilation, forces child marriages, sexual slavery) have been shown time and time again to be geographic and tribal anomalies that are represented across those cultures regardless of what religion they follow (Africa in particular).
Except by and large, we evil Westerners are all being told that they shouldn't have to assimilate into our culture and that their culture is theirs and takes precendece over assimilation, so no - it can't be both geographic and cultural. Geography can't move, cultures can. The US has already had several cases of Muslim radicals beheading/murdering their daughters. And shame on you for calling female mutilation "anomalies". In Mali 4 out of 5 women have had it. In Burkina, nearly 80% of women have been mutilated. In Chad, that number approaches 100% same as Somalia. The ignorance on the subject you are displaying suggests apologist to the extreme, pretending that the radicals (which I have previously in my post history called out, while not condemning Muslims as a whole) are a handful here and there. In fact, I'll put a few dollars down on at least HALF of the women who have made the trip are victims of mutilation. When you compare the "unwanted drinks" to sex in the same group with these, it's at best a pathetic attempt to legitimatize that all men are evil. (Though I have to laugh at some feminism pages who will post serious mutilation stats, then drop the "college rape" stats, then post things like "if a man was a real man, he'd find me attractive!")

Quote:
But don't think it's all rainbows and butterflies in the rest of the world, either. I've been locked up with some absolute monsters, but I've known even more that were never spent a day in jail. Sexual slavery, rape, incest... it's all around us of you care to ever look. Just go to any crime reporting map and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's rampant.
In the US, crime is at it's lowest point in 50 years. That's across the board and in spite of serious gang violence increases. I know several other countries similar to us are seeing the same decrease. The countries seeing increases in violent crime - typically the ones who are in Germany's position, taking in a lot of unknowns in comparison to the population with little plans on policing or housing or much of anything.

[quote]You've made your opinion clear about statistics. So, we'll stick to just rape. There were over 84 THOUSAND reported rapes in 2014 according to the DOJ. That's an estimate of course, as who knows how many rapes are never reported. Then, and this gets weird, you have reported rapes that don't get reported. For example, a student files a rape report to a University, but the university doesn't include it in their data or recorded rapes.
I'm including a table that breaks that down, and here's a link to the organization:
http://www.aau.edu/Climate-Survey.aspx?id=16525

You posted a link, directly t the problem I already brought up, laughably.

Right from your link's pdf...

Quote:
"The report provides selected results for five questions:
How extensive is nonconsensual sexual contact?
How extensive is sexual harassment, stalking,and intimate partner violence?
Who are the victims?
To whom do students report or talk about the incidents?
What is the campus climate around sexual assault and sexual misconduct?
Do you not see a problem with this methodology in calculating rape statistics?

From your link:
Quote:
The percentage of students who report nonconsensual sexual contact varies greatly by the type of sexual contact (penetration or sexual touching) and whether or not it involves physical force, alcohol or drugs, coercion, or absence of affirmative consent
Even THEY note the differences in variations among subgroups of "sexual assault", and includes "absence of affirmative consent", which is not clear cut rape. If you boink a dude, while openly sloshed, this survey reports those results as nonconsensual due to the presence of alcohol and whether or not the female remembers giving "affirmative consent". That survey also in the grouping of stats puts all "nonconsensual sexual contact" together with rape to talking.

Quote:
Overall, 11.7 percent of students across the 27 universities reported experiencing nonconsensual penetrationor sexual touching by force or incapacitation since enrolling at the IHE.
So here, contradicts you on two levels. YOU are talking rape to rape, then use a study that combines rape and sexual contact to make an assertion. 11.7% is their rate. RAINN asserts the national level of completed rape alone is 14.8% among US women - thus the rate on colleges is lower than national average. Like I said.

Quote:
Since you have been a student at [University], has someone had contact with you involving penetration or oral sex
without your active, ongoing voluntary agreement? Examples include someone:
  • initiating sexual activity despite your refusal
  • ignoring your cues to stop or
  • slow down
  • went ahead without checking in or while you were still deciding
  • otherwise failed to obtain your consent
See another problem with that question? It combines outright refusing with "otherwise failed to obtain consent" which is so broad that it could mean consent by her, but she didn't say the word "yes" specifically and "ignoring cues" which are so vague and personal it's impossible for any man to recognize "cues", AND includes "without checking in" during the entire encounter. Is he supposed to ask minute by minute "Do you want to have sex? Do you want to have sex? Do you want to have sex? Do you want to have sex?" According to this survey, it's the same thing not to ask repeatedly, with "cues", with initiating the contact with a clear refusal.

Quote:
Notice that this is only for reporting universities.
Does fraud exist? Yes, of course it does. Those who file false reports should be subjected to severe criminal penalties and subject to civil litigation. But I can't just wave off statistics and pretend we don't have a problem in America with sexual violence.
Again, EVERYWHERE has a problem with sexual violence because it cannot be eradicated, nothing will be. However, fraud exists on a massive scale and is completely ignored entirely, because you have people like Hillary Clinton stating "a woman has the right to be believed". You have a right to be taken seriously, but you do NOT have that right. That implies men do NOT have that right because it automatically asserts their guilt. I'm a mom, raising several boys. I've watched a friend get a dishonorable discharge because the (enlisted) chick he was cheating with got pregnant while her enlisted husband was deployed. Despite my testimony on HER telling me about it, she got all the love, her husband got his excuse and the guy (who admittedly shouldn't have been boinking her) got his life ruined in the process because she "had the right to be believed".

I've watched another enlisted member be a sloppy drunk, but the biggest gentle dude when he drinks, get very sloppy drunk, the neighbor get sloppy drunk, then HE got dishonorable a year later, when she decided to make accusations that he must have raped her because she was drunk too - despite no proof, no rape kit, no DNA testing, nothing - she reported it 9 months later (after coming to his home during neighborhood parties multiple times in between) and now he's on the sex registry for life.

I don't want to raise my sons in a world where they can lose life, home, family, career and everything else, because if they defend themselves it's proof they hate women and if they don't, their complicity shows their guilt. No matter how innocent they are, their names will forever be linked with "rapist" if that happens to them. Many men have lost their kids or custody because a bitter woman has made false sex crime accusations, to keep the money coming but the men away out of spite. Nor do I want to raise them in a world where they become so apologist to a culture of radical Muslims, that they excuse the rape and assaults because "geography".

In cases where men have attempted to clear their names, civil suits are tossed because "the woman is obviously troubled" or some other BS. The most a woman can be charged with during that claim is a false report. It's a minor penalty in the grand scheme of what can happen to the male.

Take a look at these horror stories. Pick one, there are plenty.

Now compare it to the Neanderthals in Cologne. Tell me these are all the same ways it happens and the same ways it's prosecuted.

Quote:
30 years to life in prison for the crimes she accused him of. She was sentenced to 35 days in jail, then electronic monitoring and probation. This week, a judge granted her request to serve her probation in Illinois with her family.
Or the crazy story of Brian Banks. Where his conviction led the woman to sue the school and get $1.5m off a false accusation, and she served no jail time - he had to get her confession HIMSELF... and there are still people who claim he's lying.

In this case, the man has to clear his OWN name, despite being wrongly identified and once identified, also labeled as a suspect in an assault a month prior despite not having any reason at all to do so.

Or this poor Uber driver, who had a RECORDING of the woman accusing him of rape, and still spent four months behind bars and the poor schmuck will have to go to court himself, at his own costs, to get all the case-related information stricken from his name. That man's name is still brought up to this day, in taxi mafia arguments, showing how Uber hires rapists.

There is entirely too much incentive (from attention, to sympathy, to GoFundMe's to suing schools and companies) and NO disincentive to making a false claim. It fucks up the help REAL rape survivors can get, while precious flowers who were hit on get services and cash dwindling the available resources to real rape survivors while all women and girls are conditioned to think every male is a rapist and every action they do is raping them.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
Bletch, facing_reality, lobo221
Old 01-09-2016, 06:15 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:435

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Don't worry, I'll handle it:
Quote:
Thanks to C. Cantoni, Dora, Fjordman, Insubria, JD, Jerry Gordon, Nick, and all the other tipsters who sent these in.

Notice to tipsters: Please don’t submit extensive excerpts from articles that have been posted behind a subscription firewall, or are otherwise under copyright protection.

Caveat: Articles in the news feed are posted “as is”. Gates of Vienna cannot vouch for the authenticity or accuracy of the contents of any individual item posted here. We check each entry to make sure it is relatively interesting, not patently offensive, and at least superficially plausible. The link to the original is included with each item’s title. Further research and verification are left to the reader

Old 01-09-2016, 06:16 PM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss458

Oh and while you deride Gatestone, they have the source links generally backed up (mostly in German so if you need a translator, I'm sure you can copy paste and get the jist of the original sources). Which I'm sure you don't look into, since you used a source I specifically pointed out conflates terminology and leaves it vague to allow for everyone to be a victim.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
Bletch, facing_reality
Old 01-09-2016, 06:25 PM
guims79
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:728

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss722

One of the victims.

Picture from a french underground article, because of course french medias, don't talk so much about that...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to guims79 For This Useful Post:
Bletch, facing_reality, lobo221, Teacupmydear
Old 01-09-2016, 06:27 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

In other news, Israeli security forces finally tracked down the suspected Tel Aviv New Year’s Day killer in a house in northern Israel. The perp, an Israeli Arab, opened fire when he emerged from the house, and was shot dead by police.

To see the headlines and the articles, click “Continue reading” below.

Thanks to C. Cantoni, Dean, DV, Fjordman, Insubria, JD, Jerry Gordon, LP, MC, Nick, Vlad Tepes, WRSA, and all the other tipsters who sent these in.

Notice to tipsters: Please don’t submit extensive excerpts from articles that have been posted behind a subscription firewall, or are otherwise under copyright protection.

Caveat: Articles in the news feed are posted “as is”. Gates of Vienna cannot vouch for the authenticity or accuracy of the contents of any individual item posted here. We check each entry to make sure it is relatively interesting, not patently offensive, and at least superficially plausible. The link to the original is included with each item’s title. Further research and verification are left to the reader.

Continue reading →

Bletch
Old 01-09-2016, 06:28 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Just because they post that requirement does NOT mean that some content that you call "unounded or unverifiable" is not true.

Old 01-09-2016, 06:31 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

seems nobody wants to believe there is a great probability that a SIGNIFICANT NUMBER of these ABLE BODIED MEN ....and Im sure some women and children....are CRIMMINALS AT BEST....TERRORISTS AT WORST.

Personally...I would consider a GROUP RAPE ...NO MATTER THE NUMBER OF VICTIMS....the fact that it was that many....MOB TERRORISTS.

a175, Oswald2001
Old 01-09-2016, 06:35 PM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss458

And if that isn't enough for you, is the Telegraph solid enough to blast your "oh it's geography" argument apart? (Snippets provided. Lengthy article.)

Quote:
Suspects in Cologne sex attacks 'claimed to be Syrian refugees'

Some of those involved in a series of sexual assaults against women in the German city of Cologne on New Year’s Eve claimed to be Syrian refugees, according to a leaked police report.

The outbreak of violence was also far more serious than previously thought, and at one point senior police officers feared “there could have been fatalities”.

Two publications have released what they claim is an internal report by a senior officer who was at the scene.

If confirmed, the report could have far-reaching consequences for Angela Merkel’s government as it tries to deal with the aftermath of the assaults.

Ministers have said there is no evidence asylum seekers were involved in the violence.

But the leaked police report, published in Bild newspaper and Spiegel, a news magazine, claims that one of those involved told officers: “I am Syrian. You have to treat me kindly. Mrs Merkel invited me.”

Another tore up his residence permit before the eyes of police, and told them: “You can’t do anything to me, I can get a new one tomorrow.”

A local newspaper reported that fifteen asylum-seekers from Syria and Afghanistan were briefly held by police on New Year's Eve in connection with the sex attacks but were released.

The Express newspaper quoted an unnamed police officer who said his squad had detained several people who had "only been in Germany for a few weeks".

"Of these people, 14 were from Syria and one was from Afghanistan. That's the truth. Although it hurts," he said.

The newspaper quoted a second police officer as confirming the 15 who were held had "residence permits for the asylum procedure". Officers took down their names, and they are in the police records, he said.

If confirmed, the report will add new weight to claims of a police cover-up. The Cologne authorities have claimed they have no evidence whether asylum-seekers were involved.

Mrs Merkel’s critics have been quick to blame the outbreak of sexual assaults and robberies in Cologne and other cities, including Hamburg, Frankfurt and Stuttgart, on the chancellor's unpopular “open-door” refugee policy. Germany registered nearly 1.1 million asylum-seekers last year.

“Around 10.45pm, the station forecourt filled with people of an immigrant background. Women literally had to run the gauntlet through the mass of drunk men, in a way you can’t describe,” the report said.

“Many women came to officers shocked and crying and reported sex assaults. Police forces were unable to respond to all the events, assaults and offences. There were just too many at the same time.”

Several offenders who were ordered to leave returned to the scene and made a joke of it.

More than 150 women have filed criminal complaints, three-quarters of them for sexual assault. Two cases of rape have been reported.

Police say seven suspects have been identified so far. Two are currently being held after being arrested for harassing women on Sunday night, two days after the main incident.

In a separate development that could further stoke public anger, it emerged on Thursday that three Syrians have been arrested in southern Germany on suspicion of the gang rape of two teenage girls on New Year's Eve.

Police say the suspects are not asylum seekers and they believe the incident is not connected to the sex attacks in Cologne and other German cities.

The 21-year-old suspect and his brother are German residents. The other suspects live in Switzerland and the Netherlands.
The Syrians aren't asylum seekers (but that's what they tried to say on the Cologne attacks), so they likely are hiding the semantics that they were already processed. The other problem with the last gang rape attack, is that the other two are residents of two different countries and they traveled TO Germany "legally". So Germany, taking all these guys in and giving them EU documents further puts other countries at risk.

Meanwhile, Germany is moving to do more to prevent people and media from TALKING about this, than the actual attacks and making China-esque moves to thwart anyone finding out. (Snips again, much of the story rehashes what we've already discussed here.)

Quote:
As Western Europe’s most populous nation grapples with a historic wave of mostly-Muslim migrants, politicians and activists are decrying a rash of incendiary speech bubbling to the surface of German society. In a country whose Nazi past led to some of the strictest laws in the West protecting minorities from people inciting hatred, prosecutors are launching investigations into inflammatory comments as judges dole out fines, even probation time, to the worst offenders.

German authorities, meanwhile, have reached a deal with Facebook, Google and Twitter to get tougher on offensive content, with the outlets agreeing to apply domestic laws, rather than their own corporate policies, to reviews of posts.

Critics call it the enforcement of political correctness, raising the question of what constitutes hate speech and sparking a national debate over free expression. Germans have been outraged, for instance, by reports of more than 100 sexual assaults and robberies in the city of Cologne allegedly committed by gangs of young Arab and North African men on New Year’s Eve. Some Germans are questioning whether their online comments could be taken down, or whether they could be charged with incitement, for publicly pondering whether refugees could have been among the assailants.

The German campaign, perhaps not surprisingly, is meeting stiff resistance from far-right groups, including the extremist National Democratic Party of Germany, which in March will face a hearing to determine whether it should be banned. Yet even leaders on the political left are questioning whether the bid to weed out hate is going too far.

Stefan Körner, chairman of Germany’s liberal Pirate Party, argued that democracies “must be able to bear” a measure of xenophobia. He condemned the government’s deal with social media outlets to get tougher on offensive speech, saying that “surely it will lead to too many rather than too few comments being blocked. This is creeping censorship, and we definitely don’t want that.”

It remains unclear how aggressive social media sites are being — some highly offensive posts in German have indeed been quickly removed from Facebook in recent days while others have lingered online for days. Yet the push here happens as a country with a built-in sensitivity to provocative speech has seen a decidedly fiercer public discourse as more than 1 million asylum seekers and migrants crossed Germany’s border last year.

The offensive views include an online post of a hangman’s noose as one solution to the refugee crisis, a quip by a right-wing politician about the breeding habits of Africans, as well as a comment made by a controversial speaker at an anti-migrant rally lamenting the closure of World War II-era concentration camps.

Such rhetoric — considered harsher than anything seen here in years — is alarming many Germans, including Chancellor Angela Merkel. In her New Year speech, Merkel, who has adopted one of the most open policies in Europe toward asylum seekers fleeing war in the Middle East, warned against the forces of hate once again brewing in Germany.

Her countrymen, she said, should not listen to “those with coldness, or even hate in their hearts, and who claim the right to be called German for themselves alone and seek to marginalize others.”

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
Bletch, facing_reality, lobo221
Old 01-09-2016, 06:44 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:435

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

[quote=RealityUnfolding;5049502]Pardon the length, I'm including various quotes.

Wrong. I am disqualifying statistics on rape and sexual that include a man daring to ask for drinks. You can find various wording if you look at the study to be vague enough to say, "Have you ever been the victim of a rape, molesting, unwanted groping, discussions of sexual nature or had an unwanted proposition by a male?

If you cannot fathom how those are different and believe them to be the same, I can't help you. I can attempt to dumb this down: Rape, molestation and groping is sexual assault. Being asked for drinks is NOT.

Again, because you decided to focus on rape against rape, to perpetuate that same mythological sexual assault I described, you are arguing against a point I did not make. If it makes you feel better, so be it. I'm a victim of rape and it disgusts me when I see people like you try to be my white knight and tell me that my being raped is just as bad as someone who turned down a guy for drinks.

Okay? There was more than just fondling, and it was more than just Cologne. Cologne is the focus because it happened on a large scale in such a public place, but it was far from the only place and far from the only time. Rapes and sexual assaults (real ones, not drink propositions) have been on the increase among "refugees".

Gatestone records this instance from 2015.

There's much more in that link and plenty more to be found, if one digs beyond pretty media accounts of harmony.

Except by and large, we evil Westerners are all being told that they shouldn't have to assimilate into our culture and that their culture is theirs and takes precendece over assimilation, so no - it can't be both geographic and cultural. Geography can't move, cultures can. The US has already had several cases of Muslim radicals beheading/murdering their daughters. And shame on you for calling female mutilation "anomalies". In Mali 4 out of 5 women have had it. In Burkina, nearly 80% of women have been mutilated. In Chad, that number approaches 100% same as Somalia. The ignorance on the subject you are displaying suggests apologist to the extreme, pretending that the radicals (which I have previously in my post history called out, while not condemning Muslims as a whole) are a handful here and there. In fact, I'll put a few dollars down on at least HALF of the women who have made the trip are victims of mutilation. When you compare the "unwanted drinks" to sex in the same group with these, it's at best a pathetic attempt to legitimatize that all men are evil. (Though I have to laugh at some feminism pages who will post serious mutilation stats, then drop the "college rape" stats, then post things like "if a man was a real man, he'd find me attractive!")

In the US, crime is at it's lowest point in 50 years. That's across the board and in spite of serious gang violence increases. I know several other countries similar to us are seeing the same decrease. The countries seeing increases in violent crime - typically the ones who are in Germany's position, taking in a lot of unknowns in comparison to the population with little plans on policing or housing or much of anything.

Quote:
You've made your opinion clear about statistics. So, we'll stick to just rape. There were over 84 THOUSAND reported rapes in 2014 according to the DOJ. That's an estimate of course, as who knows how many rapes are never reported. Then, and this gets weird, you have reported rapes that don't get reported. For example, a student files a rape report to a University, but the university doesn't include it in their data or recorded rapes.
I'm including a table that breaks that down, and here's a link to the organization:
http://www.aau.edu/Climate-Survey.aspx?id=16525

You posted a link, directly t the problem I already brought up, laughably.

Right from your link's pdf...

Do you not see a problem with this methodology in calculating rape statistics?

From your link:

Even THEY note the differences in variations among subgroups of "sexual assault", and includes "absence of affirmative consent", which is not clear cut rape. If you boink a dude, while openly sloshed, this survey reports those results as nonconsensual due to the presence of alcohol and whether or not the female remembers giving "affirmative consent". That survey also in the grouping of stats puts all "nonconsensual sexual contact" together with rape to talking.

So here, contradicts you on two levels. YOU are talking rape to rape, then use a study that combines rape and sexual contact to make an assertion. 11.7% is their rate. RAINN asserts the national level of completed rape alone is 14.8% among US women - thus the rate on colleges is lower than national average. Like I said.

See another problem with that question? It combines outright refusing with "otherwise failed to obtain consent" which is so broad that it could mean consent by her, but she didn't say the word "yes" specifically and "ignoring cues" which are so vague and personal it's impossible for any man to recognize "cues", AND includes "without checking in" during the entire encounter. Is he supposed to ask minute by minute "Do you want to have sex? Do you want to have sex? Do you want to have sex? Do you want to have sex?" According to this survey, it's the same thing not to ask repeatedly, with "cues", with initiating the contact with a clear refusal.

Again, EVERYWHERE has a problem with sexual violence because it cannot be eradicated, nothing will be. However, fraud exists on a massive scale and is completely ignored entirely, because you have people like Hillary Clinton stating "a woman has the right to be believed". You have a right to be taken seriously, but you do NOT have that right. That implies men do NOT have that right because it automatically asserts their guilt. I'm a mom, raising several boys. I've watched a friend get a dishonorable discharge because the (enlisted) chick he was cheating with got pregnant while her enlisted husband was deployed. Despite my testimony on HER telling me about it, she got all the love, her husband got his excuse and the guy (who admittedly shouldn't have been boinking her) got his life ruined in the process because she "had the right to be believed".

I've watched another enlisted member be a sloppy drunk, but the biggest gentle dude when he drinks, get very sloppy drunk, the neighbor get sloppy drunk, then HE got dishonorable a year later, when she decided to make accusations that he must have raped her because she was drunk too - despite no proof, no rape kit, no DNA testing, nothing - she reported it 9 months later (after coming to his home during neighborhood parties multiple times in between) and now he's on the sex registry for life.

I don't want to raise my sons in a world where they can lose life, home, family, career and everything else, because if they defend themselves it's proof they hate women and if they don't, their complicity shows their guilt. No matter how innocent they are, their names will forever be linked with "rapist" if that happens to them. Many men have lost their kids or custody because a bitter woman has made false sex crime accusations, to keep the money coming but the men away out of spite. Nor do I want to raise them in a world where they become so apologist to a culture of radical Muslims, that they excuse the rape and assaults because "geography".

In cases where men have attempted to clear their names, civil suits are tossed because "the woman is obviously troubled" or some other BS. The most a woman can be charged with during that claim is a false report. It's a minor penalty in the grand scheme of what can happen to the male.

Take a look at these horror stories. Pick one, there are plenty.

Now compare it to the Neanderthals in Cologne. Tell me these are all the same ways it happens and the same ways it's prosecuted.

Or the crazy story of Brian Banks. Where his conviction led the woman to sue the school and get $1.5m off a false accusation, and she served no jail time - he had to get her confession HIMSELF... and there are still people who claim he's lying.

In this case, the man has to clear his OWN name, despite being wrongly identified and once identified, also labeled as a suspect in an assault a month prior despite not having any reason at all to do so.

Or this poor Uber driver, who had a RECORDING of the woman accusing him of rape, and still spent four months behind bars and the poor schmuck will have to go to court himself, at his own costs, to get all the case-related information stricken from his name. That man's name is still brought up to this day, in taxi mafia arguments, showing how Uber hires rapists.

There is entirely too much incentive (from attention, to sympathy, to GoFundMe's to suing schools and companies) and NO disincentive to making a false claim. It fucks up the help REAL rape survivors can get, while precious flowers who were hit on get services and cash dwindling the available resources to real rape survivors while all women and girls are conditioned to think every male is a rapist and every action they do is raping them.
Again I think we agree more than we disagree. And, unfortunately, you and I have a bit more in common than I'd care to admit. I doubt it's at the same level, but my childhood wasn't always peachy. I hope you understand what I'm getting at. You have my sympathy, but to say that I equate buying drinks with rape is out of order.

Your friend was disciplined because he violated UCMJ by playing Jody. I have no sympathies for anyone who was in that situation. A soldier screwing a soldier who's soldier husband is deployed? Please tell me I misread that. Otherwise, he got what he had coming (but so should she). Maybe a dishonorable was harsh... but at minimum, a Field Grade Article 15.

I'm no apologist. I've spent far too much fighting AGAINST radical Islam for you to say that I somehow approve of it. But understand the key word is "radical". Female genital mutilation is abhorrent and is not supported by MY faith. Neither is rape (which is punishable by death according to Shariah), abuse, or domestic violence of any sort. If it was, then I wouldn't be a part of it. For God's sake, "son of a clitoris cutter" was used as an insult in battle. It causes obvious harm, both physically and emotionally, and should be outlawed worldwide.

It's not an apologetic explanation of why these people do it. They are wrong, they are scumbags, and are worthy of the worst kinds of hell. But I'm also not going to say "yep, that's what we do" when it clearly goes outside the scope of my belief system.

Regarding my links, I believe I was comparing one part of something within a bigger picture, but nevertheless you are correct. There are clear discrepancies and I appreciate you bringing that to my attention. I'm not sure if it's the stigma behind it, the protection of witnesses, or what... it always bothers me when I see the term "unreported instances". In my own experience, it was just ignorance of my family. They didn't know about anything until I told them a few years ago... a bit late to do anything at that point. I'm sure had they known, there would have been a report. If nothing else, a homicide.

The Following User Says Thank You to a175 For This Useful Post:
winvens