Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534
Re: Immigrants in Cologne/Köln (Germany) sexually attack over 80 women

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo221 View Post
a175 I dont see the problem there... he just pointed out the rape accusation of the men. I don't know the scale of raping going on in US becouse I've never been there and to be honest I dont really care, what I do care is Poland so I have a little knowledge of the neighbours and I can tell you right now that the countries with large muslim influx are plagued by rapes.
The problem with qualifying such statements is that it's difficult to find actual numbers.
I can find German newspapers, but I have no idea if they are left or right leaning or right in the middle.
The Local has this-http://www.thelocal.de/20151113/police-refugees-commit-less-crimes-than-germans
Die Welt has this-http://m.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article148812603/Straftaten-im-sehr-niedrigen-sechsstelligen-Bereich.html
(Both claim that refugees, as a demographic, commit crimes at a lower rate than native Germans, and that asylum-seekers from the Balkans are the most delinquent. This claims to have come from the German police, but who knows)

As far as actual statistics, the closest I can find comes from the US Department of State that shows sexual assaults actually lowering from 2012 to 2013. It is dated 2015, but I see no data for the last two years... makes it difficult to even get an idea. I'd like something that went from 2009-2015 ideally.

To be clear, I'm not saying that in America you're going to be raped just going outside to check the mail. What I am saying is that we need to see the big picture here.
I do agree with him about some of the problems with feminism, as I believe they actually set themselves back by their actions. It's hard for people to take them seriously when they do what he mentioned about false reporting and creating such huge definitions for assault.

Honestly, we will agree more than we disagree. I just think the disagreements will be more passionate, and likely come from what we have concluded from our own individual experiences.

Old 01-09-2016, 04:28 PM
lobo221
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:920
against gender and multi kulti!
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss485

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

And that was before whole immigrants crisis - You wonder why there is no current data easily accessible? Becouse whole european idea of multi culturalism would collapse.

The Following User Says Thank You to lobo221 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 01-09-2016, 04:53 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:434

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Quote:
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

And that was before whole immigrants crisis - You wonder why there is no current data easily accessible? Becouse whole european idea of multi culturalism would collapse.
Gatestone.
How cute and unbiased.

You're not much on verifying the authenticity of sources much, are you?

The Following Users Disliked This Post By a175:
facing_reality
Old 01-09-2016, 05:06 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

I don't suppose you bothered to go clicking around on the hyperlinks to its various "sources", have you? Jihad Watch... which hilariously links back to itself as a source. That's not how citations are supposed to work. So, you have this small group of channels that just keep linking back and forth to each other, save for the occasional Euro tabloid that (wait for it) also link back to either themselves or the aforementioned channels.

Brilliant!

The Following User Says Thank You to a175 For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 01-09-2016, 05:43 PM
lobo221
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:920
against gender and multi kulti!
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss485

So maybe a official united nation's raport will be sufficient to you?
http://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/data-a...ics/crime.html

https://data.unodc.org

I read a lot of material on a lot of pages - left sided, central and righ sided - That opinion that was stated in the article is most neutral that I could find. And for your link: http://m.welt.de/politik/deutschland...n-Bereich.html it was about Germany not Sweeden.
Germany have pretty low rape count for natives and immigrants overal but seeing the german media and police policy on that topic in Cologne we can only wonder how much of it is true.
And that's the main reason why there is such an outcry in germany becouse there wasn't so many rapes in past and the scale of what happened there is just outrageous.
Don't manipulate my comments please.

The Following User Says Thank You to lobo221 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality
Old 01-09-2016, 05:57 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926

The rising popularity of Sharia courts in the UK is increasing concerns of a parallel justice system emerging. Authorities say they are conducting a review of the process. RT’s Eisa Ali looks at the argents of those against and in favor of the syst

NOW MERKELS PARTY WANTS TIGHTER LAWS...TOO LATE IDIOTS
https://www.rt.com/news/328380-merke...-tougher-laws/

Old 01-09-2016, 06:03 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926

WHY are the cops in these city of cologne using PEPPER SPRAY AND WATER CANNONS against ITS OWN PEOPLE?

This shit is only going to get worse.

Old 01-09-2016, 06:05 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926

After the attacks in Cologne: Police arresting two suspects

About a week after the Silvester attacks in Cologne the police have arrested two suspects. According to the magazine FOCUS the two suspects are North Africans, who had threatening notes with them.

Shortly after midnight a police control stopped the two suspects and noticed that they had with them video of the Silvester attacks on their cell phones.

Additionally the police found notes in the suspects’ pockets. On these notes were Arabic words written down and next to them, in German translation, words such as: “I kill you”, and “I want to f*** big t**s”. Also the French word “surprise” was written down on one note, including the German translation “surprise” [haha, same spelling in English — translator]. The police suspect that the notes were written down in an organized effort on a night full of robbery and sexual attacks that targeted women. According to investigators’ information there seemed to have been a hard core of about 180 males that were responsible for the attacks.

Posted in Counterjihad, Domestic terrorism, Enrichment, Europe, Immigration, Islamic Atrocities, News, PC/MC, Politics | 1 Reply
Gates of Vienna News Feed 1/8/2016
Posted on January 8, 2016 by Baron Bodissey
Gates of Vienna News Feed 1/8/2016Five Italian teenagers were accosted on the street by Arabs, who lined them up, fired a gun into the air, and demanded to know whether they were Christians or believed in Allah. When the young people said they didn’t believe in anything, the Arabs left.

In other news, Israeli security forces finally tracked down the suspected Tel Aviv New Year’s Day killer in a house in northern Israel. The perp, an Israeli Arab, opened fire when he emerged from the house, and was shot dead by police.

T

Bletch, Oswald2001, shoelessjojackson
Old 01-09-2016, 06:10 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926

The problem with COLOGNE INCIDENT is that THIS WAS IN EFFECT A GANG RAPE.

These people....from WHEREVER they are from, should be packed up and dropped at the feet of ....say VLADIMIR PUTIN for DISPOSAL.....biotrash

a175, lobo221, Oswald2001, RealityUnfolding
Old 01-09-2016, 06:11 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Quote:
So maybe a official united nation's raport will be sufficient to you?
http://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/data-a...ics/crime.html

https://data.unodc.org

I read a lot of material on a lot of pages - left sided, central and righ sided - That opinion that was stated in the article is most neutral that I could find. And for your link: http://m.welt.de/politik/deutschland...n-Bereich.html it was about Germany not Sweeden.
Germany have pretty low rape count for natives and immigrants overal but seeing the german media and police policy on that topic in Cologne we can only wonder how much of it is true.
And that's the main reason why there is such an outcry in germany becouse there wasn't so many rapes in past and the scale of what happened there is just outrageous.
Don't manipulate my comments please.
Yes... Germany.
Because, Cologne is not in Sweden.
Are we still on topic?