Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss458
Re: Immigrants in Cologne/Köln (Germany) sexually attack over 80 women

Can someone please translate what we are looking at in the video?

Old 01-09-2016, 02:59 PM
lobo221
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:920
against gender and multi kulti!
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss485

That was "Pegida" rally in germany - it happened 8 hours ago - Pegida is anti-immigrants movement.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lobo221 For This Useful Post:
Bletch, Oswald2001
Old 01-09-2016, 03:04 PM
lobo221
Offline:

Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss485

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityUnfolding View Post
Everything is a world wide problem...
ON french-italian border an female activist working for "No borders" in refugee camp was raped by those "refugees" and the worst part is that colleagues of tham woman forced her to not call the authorities or press for it would jeopardize their movement.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lobo221 For This Useful Post:
Bletch, facing_reality, Oswald2001
Old 01-09-2016, 03:09 PM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:963
Female

Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss458

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo221 View Post
That was "Pegida" rally in germany - it happened 8 hours ago - Pegida is anti-immigrants movement.
Was the speech asking for them to be kicked out or to stop the current influx? I saw a few Merkel signs, are they calling for her resignation as well? I know the Western media has tried desperately to paint anti-immigration supporters in Germany as "far fringe" groups of a handful of people and a few leftover "Nazi racists", but it certainly appears there are a lot more than fringe at this rally.

At the 44:59 mark, there is a dragon on a sign and an English "refugees welcome" - are those counter-protesters?

And any estimate on attendance?

Sorry for the questions, but I'm sure you can imagine, given the rosy picture I gave, how hard it is to find these details in English.

Old 01-09-2016, 03:11 PM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss458

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo221 View Post
ON french-italian border an female activist working for "No borders" in refugee camp was raped by those "refugees" and the worst part is that colleagues of tham woman forced her to not call the authorities or press for it would jeopardize their movement.
Nice... the Peace Corps has been plagued by rape and sexual assaults, and the bosses for them working to keep them from reporting it to anyone for the same reasons. Some deferring to "local culture" and how women wouldn't go to the police. It's sickening.

The Following User Says Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
facing_reality
Old 01-09-2016, 03:20 PM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss458

Reuters has this story, but as you can see, it's lacking in real details and seems to be rather guessing or painting the protestors badly so it's hard to trust them.

Quote:
German police have used water cannons to disperse PEGIDA demonstrators in Cologne. The anti-immigration movement were rallying against a rash of assaults on women, blamed on migrants in the city on New Year’s Eve.

Over a thousand supporters of the far-right movement took part in the protest in the center of the western German city on Saturday. They chanted “expulsion,” while waving German flags and other banners inscribed with slogans such as “Rapefugees not welcome.”

“Merkel must go” was another popular rallying cry with the demonstrators. The far-right supporters are infuriated with German Chancellor Angela Merkel for her soft stance on refugees, and statements that the country could accept over a million asylum seekers.

Scuffles between the police and PEGIDA supporters started after the demonstrators hurled firecrackers and beer bottles at law enforcers. When they continued to throw projectiles, police deployed two water cannons and used pepper spray to disperse the group. Supporters of the anti-immigration movement were then herded towards an area near the city’s station.

The police in Cologne could also be seen making a number of arrests of those supporting the PEGIDA movement. A police spokeswoman said the PEGIDA protest had attracted some 1,700 people, half of whom she described as coming from the “hooligan scene,” Reuters reported.

Supporters of PEGIDA were met by a counter-demonstration from leftist groups and activists. The two rival factions were kept apart by a large police presence.

The anti-PEGIDA supporters chanted “Nazi pigs” and “Nazi’s out.” One slogan on a sign held by a demonstrator read: “There is nothing right about Nazi propaganda,” while another stated: “Fascism is not an opinion, it is a crime,” AFP reported.

On Friday, Chancellor Merkel announced she would be taking a tougher stance against refugees who break the law.

The number of cases filed because of violence during the New Year's celebrations has reached 379, police said in a statement on Saturday. It added that 40 percent of the cases related to sexual assault.

"Those in focus of criminal police investigations are mostly people from North African countries. The majority of them are asylum seekers and people who are in Germany illegally," police said.

"The right to asylum can be lost if someone is convicted on probation or jailed," Merkel said on Saturday, following a meeting of the leadership of her Christian Democrats (CDU) party, as cited by Reuters.

"Serial offenders who repeatedly rob or repeatedly affront women must feel the full force of the law," Merkel told journalists in Mainz, adding that she would look to stem the flow of refugees crossing Germany’s borders.
The reason I ask an insider's opinion, you can see from this article, Reuters can't get the number right as over a thousand is as low as 1,001, but the other number listed is 1,700 - quite a bit more. The piece gives far more weight to fluffy numbers of "lovers" versus the demonstrators.

That said, I want to know how Merkel is defining them as "in the country illegally" yet knows that most are asylum seekers. That makes zero sense. She let them in, and knew they'd technically not be there legally as they haven't gotten asylum or citizenship - to show they are evil by claiming they are there illegally seems a bizarre defense. And if there are hundreds or thousands there "illegally" and brazen enough for coordinated sex attacks in several cities, then one would think they can't or won't distinguish between legally and illegally anyway, so taking more they can't tell who is who seems stupid.

And what in the hell is a "hooligan scene"? lol

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
aaa.jpg  

a.jpg  

aaa.png  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, gatagato
Old 01-09-2016, 03:33 PM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss458

Here's how the Associated Free Press paints this rally:

Quote:
Cologne (Germany) (AFP) - Chanting "Merkel out" and waving German flags, supporters of the xenophobic PEGIDA movement vented their anger Saturday against migrants after a rash of sexual assaults in the western city of Cologne.

Carrying banners and signs bearing slogans like "Rapefugees not welcome", the far-right protesters took aim at Merkel, accusing her of allowing migrants to running amok in Germany through her liberal stance towards those fleeing war.

"Merkel has become a danger to our country. Merkel must go," a member of PEGIDA told the crowd, which echoed the call.

Witnesses have described the perpetrators of the assaults in Cologne on the night of December 31 as people with "North African or Arab" appearance.

Federal police have said that a majority of the suspects identified so far are of foreign origin, inflaming a debate over Germany's ability to integrate the 1.1 million asylum seekers it took in last year alone.

"These women who fell victim will have to live with it for a long time. I feel like my freedom has been robbed from me," a mother of four introduced as Christiane told the rally.

"That's impossible. Frau Merkel, Frau Reker, you are women! Where is your solidarity? What are women worth in this society?" she said, referring to Henriette Reker, who is mayor of Cologne, and who was stabbed in the neck last October by a man with a far-right background.

"We are the people,"chanted the crowd as they began marching away from the train station. "Those who don't love this country should disappear", they shouted.

Some also heckled at the line of police officers standing guard, saying "where, where, where were you on New Year's eve?"

- 'Nazis out' -

A helicopter circled overhead, and an occasional firecracker went off, adding to tensions as leftist demonstrators staged a counter-protest.

Kept at bay from the PEGIDA crowd by police, they chanted "Nazis raus!" (Nazis out!).

"There is nothing right about Nazi propaganda," said a slogan on the sign held up by one protester, while another read "Fascism is not an opinion, it is a crime".

"We are there to tell them to shut up. It is unacceptable for PEGIDA to exploit this horrible sexual violence perpetrated here on New Year's day and to spread their racist nonsense," said Emily Michels, 28.

Half a dozen Iraqi and Syrian refugees were also part of the counter-demonstration group, with a Jordan-born woman running their local shelter, Dana Khamis, saying they had joined in the rally after hearing about the attacks.

"I told them that the demonstration is about women's rights and against sexism and against faciscm, and they said they wanted absolutely to be part of it," said Khamis, 27.

PEGIDA started life over a year ago as a xenophobic Facebook group, initially drawing just a few hundred protesters to demonstrations in the eastern city of Dresden before gaining strength, peaking with rallies of 25,000 people.

Interest subsequently began to wane following overtly racist comments by founder Lutz Bachmann, and the surfacing of "selfies" in which he sported a Hitler moustache and hairstyle.

But PEGIDA has seen a revival with the record influx of migrants to Germany.
What's disturbing to me, is the account of the women's shelter worker... she told the women there to be part of the counter-protest because it was about women's rights?!? Assuming most of the women there don't know German, I'm guessing they have no idea WHAT they were doing. How backwards is that? Whether you agree or disagree with PEGIDA, how is protesting the people complaining about women being rape a nod to women's rights?

The Following User Says Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
facing_reality
Old 01-09-2016, 03:41 PM
lobo221
Offline:

Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss485

On the german site I found this:
http://www1.wdr.de/themen/aktuell/pe...hnhof-102.html

1,7k pegida supporters

And yes pegida supporters clashed with anti-pegida movement - german police used water canons to break it up.

And basically they were saying that they dont want any more immigrants and those who are already there should respect german law or be deported. Some bashing of politicians and usual stuff.

Bletch, facing_reality, RealityUnfolding
Old 01-09-2016, 03:42 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:435

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityUnfolding View Post
Everything is a world wide problem. What it isn't, is endemic in first world countries. We have rape phones to continue to perpetuate a constant state of fear for women, which in turn make many, many feminist-types rich off book sales, blog hits, speaking fees to keep them in fear - at least in the US. The rate of actual RAPE on college campuses in the US is fairly low, lower than the general population, suggesting it's actually safer to be in college than randomly out and about.

The trumped 1-in-whatever stat (depending on which source you use) goes as loose to define "sexual attacks" as "unwanted contact", which includes a man asking a woman to drinks, she refuses, and he walks away... because she "didn't invite the contact".

The scarier part of this is how many men are being ruined in the process, from hag Lena Dunham's fake Republican-rape allegation (despite openly admitting to molesting her sister), to Duke to Rolling Stone. These types of fear mongers have actually gotten college policies passed that will kick the man off campus BEFORE a disciplinary hearing, with or without charges. Thus if the female doesn't want to go to the police for whatever reason (including they might investigate her and find out she is lying at worst, or inconsistent/got the wrong person at best), the university can tarnish an educational record that will follow the guy to any new school to boot - with no right to defend himself.

This situation is holding true and happening across first world countries, while women are raped en masse like they were in Germany by third-world radical assholes, who also mutilate their daughters by hacking off their clits.

We'll never eradicate rape, assault, burglary, murder, etc. off the map, we can attempt to mitigate it but any REAL mitigation with teeth is cause for bleeding hearts to cry about "humane rights". If it were up to me, all convicted child molesters would be branded on their fucking foreheads. But no, it's inhumane to lock them up long term, it's inhumane to kill them off, so alas, we are met with them back in society, frantically as parents clicking the database to check every few months to make sure one hasn't moved onto the block where our kids wait for the bus.

Just like "humanity" arguments to let the terrorists out of Guantanimo - who we find keep going right back to terroristing.

Meanwhile, assholes like the guys in this story are just not "on our front door" so we'll make up rape definitions to make it a problem, instead of addressing the problem and in Germany, it wasn't the girls or the male nationalists that were the problem. I'll bet dollars to donuts the non-refugees were Muslim, and were in daily association with the "refugees".
Hold on a second...
You just tried to preemptively disqualify statistics about sexual assault by pulling the whole "sexual assault isn't always sexual assault" line. I would have been fine with that had you not followed up by describing what happened as "rape en masse"... but so far there have been two reported rapes. Don't belittle what women experience because it doesn't fit YOUR definition of assault, and then use the same tactics you decry to describe what happened in Cologne.
It's inconsistent.

What happened in Cologne is a crime for sure, and one that should be dealt with. You're right, they probably were Muslims... but the same reports said that it happened was the women were being forced to run through hordes of drunken men. Drunk guys fondling women that aren't their wives... they sound so pious. Even ISIS would probably have them executed for it.

No doubt there are enormous cultural problems in the countries where these people come from. Southwest Asia, Africa, the Middle East... it's never been known for tolerance and goodwill towards women. Likewise, those same problems (women viewed as property, female genital mutilation, forces child marriages, sexual slavery) have been shown time and time again to be geographic and tribal anomalies that are represented across those cultures regardless of what religion they follow (Africa in particular).

But don't think it's all rainbows and butterflies in the rest of the world, either. I've been locked up with some absolute monsters, but I've known even more that were never spent a day in jail. Sexual slavery, rape, incest... it's all around us of you care to ever look. Just go to any crime reporting map and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's rampant.

You've made your opinion clear about statistics. So, we'll stick to just rape. There were over 84 THOUSAND reported rapes in 2014 according to the DOJ. That's an estimate of course, as who knows how many rapes are never reported. Then, and this gets weird, you have reported rapes that don't get reported. For example, a student files a rape report to a University, but the university doesn't include it in their data or recorded rapes.
I'm including a table that breaks that down, and here's a link to the organization:
http://www.aau.edu/Climate-Survey.aspx?id=16525

Notice that this is only for reporting universities.
Does fraud exist? Yes, of course it does. Those who file false reports should be subjected to severe criminal penalties and subject to civil litigation. But I can't just wave off statistics and pretend we don't have a problem in America with sexual violence.

Edit... the link has an invalid extension, but the information is available freely.

The Following 2 Users Disliked a175 For This Post:
facing_reality, RealityUnfolding
Old 01-09-2016, 03:53 PM
lobo221
Offline:

Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss485

a175 I dont see the problem there... he just pointed out the rape accusation of the men. I don't know the scale of raping going on in US becouse I've never been there and to be honest I dont really care, what I do care is Poland so I have a little knowledge of the neighbours and I can tell you right now that the countries with large muslim influx are plagued by rapes.

a175, facing_reality, Oswald2001