Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: Illegal Immigrant Kills Cop in Drunk Driving Accident

Ok so they break the law to get into our countries, this makes them criminals. Then they abuse their new found freedom by breaking more laws?? Their actions prove why they are human filth and need to be removed from normal society. Someone said they should be microchiped, this sounds like a good idea to me now.

The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
candymosh
Old 05-31-2011, 12:18 PM
candymosh
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:123

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123

I missed the whole microchipped thing.

Old 05-31-2011, 01:30 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

It was in another thread on this issue.

Old 05-31-2011, 01:34 PM
candymosh
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123

ah.

Old 05-31-2011, 01:39 PM
Kensomniac
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:484
Male

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1322

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Ok so they break the law to get into our countries, this makes them criminals. Then they abuse their new found freedom by breaking more laws?? Their actions prove why they are human filth and need to be removed from normal society. Someone said they should be microchiped, this sounds like a good idea to me now.
That's exactly the point.. it has nothing to do with where they're coming from, or why.. they're breaking the law.. and it's not that breaking the law is making illegal immigrants this horrible force.. it's the fact that real criminals come over too, and are using the illegal immigrant card as a cover.

It really does suck, because this country was founded on immigration, and I have absolutely no problem with new people coming in. But I strongly believe there has to be some sort of order to it.

The fact the police officer was killed had nothing to do with the fact that the man was an illegal, but everything to do with him being a dangerous and out of control driver. A bit more control further back on the line may have kept such a dangerous person from ever being on a United States motorway, much less drunk.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kensomniac For This Useful Post:
bloodgasm
Old 05-31-2011, 01:48 PM
bloodgasm
Offline:
Queen of Diamonds
Poster Rank:59

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Quoted: 4150 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15628

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensomniac View Post
That's exactly the point.. it has nothing to do with where they're coming from, or why.. they're breaking the law.. and it's not that breaking the law is making illegal immigrants this horrible force.. it's the fact that real criminals come over too, and are using the illegal immigrant card as a cover.

It really does suck, because this country was founded on immigration, and I have absolutely no problem with new people coming in. But I strongly believe there has to be some sort of order to it.

The fact the police officer was killed had nothing to do with the fact that the man was an illegal, but everything to do with him being a dangerous and out of control driver. A bit more control further back on the line may have kept such a dangerous person from ever being on a United States motorway, much less drunk.

Could not have said this better.

Old 05-31-2011, 01:49 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Australia was founded as a fucking Jail!! The poms sent their best and brightest here to 'suffer' and a country was forged. Now so called political refugees fly half way across the world, land in Indonesia, and come here by boat. All their documents are either destroyed or sold in Indonesia. A political refugee just wants to get the fuck out of their country and doesn't really care where they go. Pin pointing a country to go to half way across the planet is not being a political refugee, that is called illegal immigration.

Fuck off gollywogs, this country is full.

Old 06-01-2011, 04:30 PM
candymosh
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123

Prosecutors in court today said the man accused of killing a Houston police officer on Sunday is an admitted gang member and an illegal immigrant from Mexico who twice was deported.

Assistant Harris County District Attorney Catherine Evans said Johoan Rodriguez, 26, is a member of MS-13, a notorious street gang from El Salvador.

“He’s an admitted member of MS-13,” Evans told visiting state District Judge Mike Anderson.

Rodriguez is accused of driving through a police barricade on the 610 North Loop freeway and striking HPD officer Kevin Will, who was investigating an accident.

Rodriguez was arraigned this morning on charges of intoxication manslaughter, evading arrest and drug possession.

Rodriguez’s attorney, Eric Clay, denied that his client was a gang member and said Rodriguez has been in Houston since he was 6 years old.

“He is not a gang member, that’s a falsehood,” Clay said. “He says he’s never been affiliated with a gang, especially MS-13.”

Clay said Rodriguez attended Sam Houston High School, but dropped out after the 11th grade. He said Rodriguez works in construction, building houses.

Clay said Rodriguez is a Mexican citizen who was in the U.S. illegally.

“He is not here lawfully, he’s made that very clear,” Clay said.

Evans said Will, 38, was killed instantly. She said officers on the scene estimated Rodriguez was driving about 80 mph before the crash. Will’s body was dragged along the freeway by the Volkswagon Beetle Rodriguez is accused of driving.

Police found a small bag containing a third of a gram of cocaine in Rodriguez’s pocket and preliminary blood tests showed his blood alcohol content was .238 — nearly three times the legal limit, Evans said.

Read more: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...#ixzz1OF7sCTHu