0/11 sssss8123
Illegal Immigrant Kills Cop in Drunk Driving Accident

Suspect in Officer’s Death in Country Illegally

Updated: Monday, 30 May 2011, 7:45 AM CDT
Published : Monday, 30 May 2011, 7:32 AM CDT

ANDREA WATKINS

ANDREA WATKINS
Reporter

HOUSTON - There's new information on the drunken driving suspect responsible for the death of a Houston officer over the weekend.

At a probable cause court late Sunday night, it was learned that Johoan Rodriguez is in the country illegally.

Police say Rodriguez was drunk when he drove his car into a road block, striking and killing an officer with the Houston Police Department.

Rodriguez has since been charged with intoxication manslaughter of a peace officer, felony evading, and possession of a controlled substance. Police say he had .3 grams of cocaine in his pocket along with an alcohol level of .238.

The suspect did not appear in court because he’s still in the hospital being treated for his own injuries.

A judge refused to give Rodriguez any kind of bond, and his first court date was set for Wednesday.

== The Death of an Officer, Husband, Father, and Friend ==

Houston police officer Kevin Will started his shift joking with fellow officers that he wasn't a rookie anymore.

He had no idea on his one year anniversary in the "vehicular crimes division" he would be hit and killed by an accused drunk driver.

He died a hero. The 38-year old officer couldn't get out of the path of an alleged drunk driver, but the officer did save a citizen's life.

“He credits officer Will with giving him the prior warning of yelling 'get out of the way,’” HPD Chief Charles McClelland told the media Sunday afternoon. “It actually saved his life.”

Officer Will was on the 610 North Loop at Yale at 3:45 Sunday morning, investigating a hit and run accident involving a motorcycle. Officers were interviewing witnesses, and the freeway was blocked off and barricaded by a police car.

Houston police say 26-year old Johoan Rodriguez drove a silver Volkswagen bug right past the barricade, slamming into and killing Officer Will.

“He loved his work, and gave is life to this city trying to keep it safe on such an important weekend where we highlight all men and women who wear uniforms,” said Chief McClelland.

It was this same day, early Sunday morning Memorial weekend 2009, when Houston Police officer Lloyd Morrison was investigating a DWI accident. He was hit and also run over by two different drunk drivers.

Officer Kevin Will leaves behind his wife, who is 6 months pregnant, and their two kids -- ages 6 and 10.

Read more: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news...#ixzz1NqNCrYqB

Old 05-30-2011, 10:54 AM
candymosh
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:124

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123
Re: Illegal Immigrant Kills Cop in Drunk Driving Accident

Reason I posted this local news.....I have noticed over the past month that the news teams are always sure to let you know if the suspect is an illegal now.

Old 05-30-2011, 02:43 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

That is good. Maybe the hippy liberal bleeding vagina hearts will stop telling us to feel sorry for this human waste.

The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
candymosh
Old 05-31-2011, 12:41 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Why shouldn't we be informed that he shouldn't have been in the country?, it won't bring the cop back but it does highlight immigration and migration problems, yours and our borders are a fucking joke.

The Following User Says Thank You to Stevee For This Useful Post:
Kensomniac
Old 05-31-2011, 01:34 AM
candymosh
Offline:

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123

I'm not saying that they shouldn't put the immigration status. I just find it funny that they have started really doing that in the last month. From what I've seen, more than half of the crimes committed here are from illegals.

Old 05-31-2011, 11:53 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Arse fucker

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

UN Chief Attacks Australian Refugee Policy

candymosh
Old 05-31-2011, 11:57 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Arse fucker

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

The UN thinks our refugee policy is harsh, obviously not harsh enough. It doesn't stop the bastards from comming here.

candymosh
Old 05-31-2011, 12:03 PM
candymosh
Offline:

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123

A Look into the Past of Suspected DWI Cop Killer

Updated: Monday, 30 May 2011, 6:19 PM CDT
Published : Monday, 30 May 2011, 5:51 PM CDT

ISIAH CAREY

ISIAH CAREY
Reporter

HOUSTON - HPD Seargent Joslyn Johnson knows what it's like to lose someone extremely close to her.

Johnson lost her husband - Houston police officer Rodney Johnson at the hands of an illegal. Back in 2006 officer Johnson was shot and killed while arresting a Mexican national on a traffic stop.

Johnson says, "it brought back all the emotions and all the similarities it's just so heartbreaking to keep seeing somebody have to keep going through that."

The weekend death of Officer Kevin Will has opened old wounds for Johnson. Prosecutors say the man responsible for hitting and killing the 38 year old cop was also illegal .

He's 26-year-old Johoan Rodriguez. He's charged with intoxication manslaughter of a peace officer, evading arrest, and possession of cocaine.

Investigators say officer Will was investigating an accident on north loop east early Sunday morning. That's when police say Rodriguez - three times the legal limit of drunk - ran through a road block. Prosecutors say officer Will was struck and killed...However, Will was able to save another person from Rodriguez's car.

FOX 26 News obtained federal court recorders dating back to 2005. They show Rodriguez was deported once but claimed he was from Houston and even had a Texas drivers license. He eventually pleaded guilty to entering the country illegally and paid a $10 fine. It's not clear if he was once again deported.

The death of officer Will has reignited the immigration debate in Houston. Members of the police officers' union say enough has not been done to address the problem in a place they a sanctuary city. Ray Hunt is vice president of the HPOU.

Hunt says, "people just want to keep kicking that can down the street but we keep having person after person killed at the hands of illegals and at some point we have to say enough is enough."

Sources say Rodriguez has been in and out of the country since a small child. His MySpace page reflects a man cops call disturbed. He refers to women as the b word and gives instructions on how to get rid of a gun used in a crime.

In the meantime, officer Will's family asked for privacy. The officer leaves behind two young children and a wife who's six months pregnant. Johnson has this advice.

"She has to carry on because she can't just lay down and die she has to fight - that's what I been doing since my husband died," says Johnson.

Read more: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news...#ixzz1O8Byw3ar

Old 05-31-2011, 12:05 PM
candymosh
Offline:

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
The UN thinks our refugee policy is harsh, obviously not harsh enough. It doesn't stop the bastards from comming here.
There are always some bleeding heart assholes somewhere.

Old 05-31-2011, 12:10 PM
candymosh
Offline:

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123