Quoted: 21642 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss40918
Re: Illegal Hispanic Deported 15 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipersna View Post
What about the other illegals crossing the border? Wasn't it seth rogan or someone who was an illegal from canada? Both sides of the border have their own problems. People are people. Not their fault they were born on the wrong patch of land. Too bad Mexico cant just ask the US for help, send in the armies to dispatch the gangs. The amount of money being spent to deal with immigration could theoritically be used to better the area so they wouldn't want to come over. Learn to work harder and deal with it.
It's the USA's Drug Enforcement policies that have fucked-up Mexico.

We should pull our soldiers out of the Middle East, help our neighbors purge the cartels, legalize cannabis, stop giving financial aid and employment to illegal immigrants who are cutting in line, prosecute companies that hire illegals, and 90% of these problems would go away.

#rapeWhistle2016

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
commondenom, PlinyTheYounger
Old 08-19-2014, 12:07 AM
Shantiel
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:11069
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss6

How do these illegal immigrants get welfare and government aid if they do not have identification? To qualify for food stamps and welfare a person has to provide identification. To receive welfare a person has to have identification and have a minor child in their care and a birth certificate is required also. I'm not aware of illegal immigrants being issued ID's and driver's licenses, except in Colorado. These are what's required to receive benefits here in Texas, I'm sure the rest of the US has similar requirements. A common complaint is that they should immigrate legally, they're criminals. They come here looking for a better life, a job and opportunities that are unattainable to them in Mexico. The majority of us have done something illegal, maybe haven't been caught. Living here illegally isn't that serious of a crime when we have citizens that are rapists, child abusers and molesters, murderers, etc. If these illegals are taking jobs from citizens, why exactly were they passed over for the job? Does anyone know what jobs are taken from citizens? How many of these jobs have Americans lined up for employment but illegals are hired instead? When my husband needs people willing to do field work out at the farm, 75% are from Mexico. The citizens he hires almost always quit within the first week. The ones who do last past the first week try to take advantage of being paid hourly by taking breaks every hour that last 15 to 30, claiming extra hours and also not even doing the job they were hired to do or just not doing it very well. The Mexicans are most often appreciative of the job and work hard. That is usually the reasons why some employers choose to hire an illegal in stead of a citizen.

The Following User Says Thank You to Shantiel For This Useful Post:
winvens
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Shantiel:
PlinyTheYounger
Old 08-19-2014, 12:13 AM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:30
guess

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741

^blah blah blah blah

When you are supporting 20 or so on your own in your own house, come and talk to me about it. Because frankly, that is what you are asking all of us to do. Fuck that.

The Following User Says Thank You to daughterofthenight For This Useful Post:
PlinyTheYounger
Old 08-19-2014, 01:10 AM
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:63
I have a cunt.

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14906

Dude's doing it right. Border patrol/vigilantes doing it wrong

Agree with TwistedSisterr,send him back in a box

Old 08-19-2014, 01:29 AM
adhartz
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1586
Female

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss211

I've posted this idea on another board so thought I'd share it here as well. The "easiest" solution I can think of is this:

1. bring as much of our military back home as we possibly can.
2. Invade Mexico, overthrow it's government and route the cartels.
3. Maintain a military presence in Mexico and build a wall no less than 20 feet high and 10 feet thick at the panama canal with armed sentries posted every 25 feet. Set up schools to help the mexican population learn the American language and history.
4. After the nationalization of Mexico is complete, all citizens are officially American. From that point forward they will follow our laws, speak our language, pay our taxes, obtain all licensing and insurance for operation of a motor vehicle, sign up to the great obamacare and maintain a lifestyle appropriate for American standards. (No more mud shacks with tin roofs and a blanket for a door next to an open pit garbage dump). Only after all of these tasks are completed will they have earned the right to vote in any elections beyond local level.

Old 08-19-2014, 03:09 AM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 481 Post(s)
Quoted: 21642 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss40918

Interesting approach...

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.