Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss783
Re: Ian Brady Moors Murderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma View Post
And he's been tube fed for 12 years because of his hunger strike. WE are paying to keep him alive...WTF for...well I suppose in the hopes he would say where the missing bodies were. So let the bastard starve himself now, Winnie is dead.
I like the idea that despite the fact he is desperately suicidal, he is forced to live, by having a nutrient pipe forced down his throat. He regards this as inhumane, and a form of torture, so I think it's a good thing. They just need to invent a machine that fully and overwhelmingly stimulates his spinal pain receptors without damaging his health, and then it would be perfect.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spycosis For This Useful Post:
King Herald, Megamel29
Old 08-20-2012, 06:00 PM
King Herald
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:389
Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1851
Re: Ian Brady Moors Murderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spycosis View Post
I like the idea that despite the fact he is desperately suicidal, he is forced to live, by having a nutrient pipe forced down his throat. He regards this as inhumane, and a form of torture, so I think it's a good thing. They just need to invent a machine that fully and overwhelmingly stimulates his spinal pain receptors without damaging his health, and then it would be perfect.
I agree, his best punishment is to be kept barely alive, like that poor bastard in the movie 'Seven'.