Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2169 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss37568
Quote:
Originally Posted by tannersmith View Post
The world needs less of those kinds of people. These kinds of people are called "dependents" and leech from the country through welfare that comes from taxes that we pay, and they give nothing back in return. We should not spend millions of dollars to keep these "retards" alive. Just think of it, a typical retard probably will consume several millions of dollars throughout his lifetime with all that special care and medics. They probably won't live for very long anyways, yet millions are spent on these kinds of people. Fuck that shit; we can spend that money on more constructive things, like construction or the military.
I respect your opinion but at the same time, Fuck you. Don't take it personal.

people don't realize our taxes will be used however the Fuck the government wants. Construction? Military? More important that a human life? Gotcha.

Whatever happened to human kindness? I couldn't care less if my tax money was being used for needy people or ”retards”. If my taxes are keeping food on the table for a family or keeping a human being alive, I'm all for it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flaka For This Useful Post:
Pogrom, Shelbeano ^-^, Sybil
Old 02-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Flaka
Offline:
Tuya
Poster Rank:19

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2169 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss37568
The welfare system is there to help people. I believe people shouldn't get any financial help if they're drug addicts. But if its someone who needs it, then yes, help them.

even if there wasn't any such thing as welfare or charity care, whatever, we would still see our checks raped by the government. They're crooks, wake up people!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flaka For This Useful Post:
Pogrom, Shelbeano ^-^, Sybil
Old 02-12-2012, 05:47 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss12566
Re: I Teared Up

Such a horrible thing.

Old 02-13-2012, 12:29 AM
BlueNosePit
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:227
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886

fuck that little selena bitch.

Old 02-13-2012, 12:38 AM
Pogrom
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:511
Male

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1206

It's funny how half of us see a child in need of care and the rest just see the name selena gomez.

Old 02-13-2012, 12:41 AM
Shelbeano ^-^
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:647
Female

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss855

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannersmith View Post
I'm not saying we should kill them, I'm saying we shouldn't give them special privileges. The government should treat them like regular civilians. But without the millions of dollars of aid, they would probably die off in the capitalistic world we live in. That sounds harsh, but that is Natural Selection, the driving force of Evolution. One million years ago, if all of the weakest, dumbest, most useless apes were kept alive, then apes would not have evolved into humans.

I think one of the paramount problems is that humans are not evolving in the modern world because of the lack of natural selection. In fact it is the other way around: stupid poor people are reproducing FASTER than more intelligent people. Soon,low-IQ people and their inferior genes will adulterate the country. As a solution, I propose that we pay smart people to have children and sterilize dumb people.
I have to wonder if your opinion would change if you happened to be in their position. Born into poverty, perhaps, no way to pay the medical bills but you still need constant medical care. I imagine you'd be thinking, begging, and very grateful for the help the government would give you, or otherwise basking in it. Maybe next time before you spout your nonsense, you ought to think that every situation is not the same, and that there are great people in the world who would give their right arm to help those in need.

Old 02-13-2012, 04:54 PM
BlueNosePit
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:227
male

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886

tanner, is the kinda person who will have a child that suffers from down syndrome or some shit. thats how god will open up his eyes.

Old 02-13-2012, 06:39 PM
ernyzaz
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1026

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss407

and here we go with another black humor thread

Old 02-13-2012, 08:07 PM
Sybil
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:836
100% Woman and Loving it!
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss566

Tannersmith,

I actually have a daughter that is disabled; both PHYSICALLY AND DEVELOPMENTALLY!!! She didn't ask to be born that way, however, it happened.

She lives with her aunt and uncle because they were better able to care for her. And because I am disabled, I felt that it was in her best interest.