Poster Rank:3235

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss68
Re: I Teared Up

The world needs less of those kinds of people. These kinds of people are called "dependents" and leech from the country through welfare that comes from taxes that we pay, and they give nothing back in return. We should not spend millions of dollars to keep these "retards" alive. Just think of it, a typical retard probably will consume several millions of dollars throughout his lifetime with all that special care and medics. They probably won't live for very long anyways, yet millions are spent on these kinds of people. Fuck that shit; we can spend that money on more constructive things, like construction or the military.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tannersmith For This Useful Post:
alpha.first.one, Ballerina, dankboosh, InbredMidget, Vorgrus
The Following 22 Users Disliked tannersmith For This Post:
Ariectus, assclown1, Atarifreak, bigdavedawg, BigFoot, boss, Cumulonimbus, Faline, HOOD, IC10021, kayo brizzle, mrm1109, Nutbutter, Pogrom, SeaGrave, Shelbeano ^-^, slapchoppa, Sybil, TwistedPrincess, Vera Wang, Viking64, xstunt1ngx
Old 02-10-2012, 10:47 PM
Pogrom
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:511
Male

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1206

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannersmith View Post
The world needs less of those kinds of people. These kinds of people are called "dependents" and leech from the country through welfare that comes from taxes that we pay, and they give nothing back in return. We should not spend millions of dollars to keep these "retards" alive. Just think of it, a typical retard probably will consume several millions of dollars throughout his lifetime with all that special care and medics. They probably won't live for very long anyways, yet millions are spent on these kinds of people. Fuck that shit; we can spend that money on more constructive things, like construction or the military.
If I ever meet you in real life be sure of the fact you'll be walking away as a "retard."

bigdavedawg, lordblackwood, Nutbutter, Shelbeano ^-^
The Following 3 Users Disliked Pogrom For This Post:
alpha.first.one, dankboosh, InbredMidget
Old 02-10-2012, 10:52 PM
SeaGrave
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:597
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss953

I have a soft spot for people afflicted with progeria

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeaGrave For This Useful Post:
IC10021, Shelbeano ^-^
Old 02-10-2012, 10:56 PM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
Poster Rank:632

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883

Quote:
So you're saying that because these people were born with serious conditions, we should euthanize them and not let them live because they are not like you or I? these people have feelings, they are human beings and deserve to be treated as such, and are you fucking seriously suggesting that your country should spend more money on the military?

Quote:
Defense-related expenditure 2012 Budget request & Mandatory spending[20][21] Calculation[22][23]
DOD spending $707.5 billion Base budget + "Overseas Contingency Operations"
FBI counter-terrorism $2.7 billion At least one-third FBI budget.
International Affairs $5.6–$63.0 billion At minimum, foreign arms sales. At most, entire State budget
Energy Department, defense-related $21.8 billion
Veterans Affairs $70.0 billion
Homeland Security $46.9 billion
NASA, satellites $3.5–$8.7 billion Between 20% and 50% of NASA's total budget
Veterans pensions $54.6 billion
Other defense-related mandatory spending $8.2 billion
Interest on debt incurred in past wars $109.1–$431.5 billion Between 23% and 91% of total interest
Total Spending $1.030–$1.415 trillion
Your government can spend a trillion dollars on military but it can't provide its people with the care they need. You're the reason why so many people don't like the U.S.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to xstunt1ngx For This Useful Post:
Cumulonimbus, Flaka, IC10021, icheerthebull, kayo brizzle, lordblackwood, mrm1109, Nutbutter, Pogrom, SeaGrave, Shelbeano ^-^, slapchoppa, Vera Wang
Old 02-10-2012, 11:00 PM
BryanXavier
Fiscally Irresponsible
Poster Rank:72
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 4792 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss12963

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaGrave View Post
I have a soft spot for people afflicted with progeria
I have a soft spot on the top of my head. Never crusted over proper-like.

Yes, they cost millions to keep alive, but we do so because we would become less human if we didn't. Something would be wrong with us if we didn't care for them.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BryanXavier For This Useful Post:
Nutbutter, Pogrom, SeaGrave, Shelbeano ^-^, Sybil, Vera Wang, xstunt1ngx
Old 02-10-2012, 11:04 PM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
Poster Rank:632

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanXavier View Post
I have a soft spot on the top of my head. Never crusted over proper-like.

Yes, they cost millions to keep alive, but we do so because we would become less human if we didn't. Something would be wrong with us if we didn't care for them.
Yeah what that guy said really pissed me off, if you see someone elderly or anyone trip and fall right in front of you are you just going to leave them on the ground or are you going to help them up? seriously fuck that pissed me off.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xstunt1ngx For This Useful Post:
bigdavedawg, Pogrom, Shelbeano ^-^, Sybil
Old 02-10-2012, 11:06 PM
tannersmith
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3235

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss68

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
So you're saying that because these people were born with serious conditions, we should euthanize them and not let them live because they are not like you or I? these people have feelings, they are human beings and deserve to be treated as such, and are you fucking seriously suggesting that your country should spend more money on the military?

Your government can spend a trillion dollars on military but it can't provide its people with the care they need. You're the reason why so many people don't like the U.S.
I'm not saying we should kill them, I'm saying we shouldn't give them special privileges. The government should treat them like regular civilians. But without the millions of dollars of aid, they would probably die off in the capitalistic world we live in. That sounds harsh, but that is Natural Selection, the driving force of Evolution. One million years ago, if all of the weakest, dumbest, most useless apes were kept alive, then apes would not have evolved into humans.

I think one of the paramount problems is that humans are not evolving in the modern world because of the lack of natural selection. In fact it is the other way around: stupid poor people are reproducing FASTER than more intelligent people. Soon,low-IQ people and their inferior genes will adulterate the country. As a solution, I propose that we pay smart people to have children and sterilize dumb people.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tannersmith For This Useful Post:
Ballerina, dankboosh
The Following 2 Users Disliked tannersmith For This Post:
Shelbeano ^-^, Sybil
Old 02-10-2012, 11:11 PM
BryanXavier
Fiscally Irresponsible
Poster Rank:72
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 4792 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss12963

tanner, it just doesn't happen that way. Compassion (here I am talking about compassion on a gore site) was a major component of our evolution. Care-givers fuck a lot and get fucked a lot.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BryanXavier For This Useful Post:
Pogrom, Shelbeano ^-^
Old 02-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Pogrom
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:511
Male

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1206

I'd rather pay for a developmentally challenged child than some fucking crack addict picking up welfare checks.

Atarifreak, Caustic, Flaka, mrm1109, Nutbutter, SeaGrave, Shelbeano ^-^, slapchoppa, Sybil, xstunt1ngx
Old 02-10-2012, 11:19 PM
SeaGrave
Offline:
Poster Rank:597
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss953

Quote:
As a solution, I propose that we pay smart people to have children and sterilize dumb people.
You want to sterilize yourself?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeaGrave For This Useful Post:
Nutbutter, Pogrom