Go Back  

I Dont Care Who This is So Sad...baby Boy Murdered...NOPD Got Three of the Shooters. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 10-03-2010, 10:24 PM
Geemonster
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:23
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss31257
Re: I Dont Care Who This is So Sad...baby Boy Murdered...NOPD Got Three of the Shoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychonautical. View Post
Some people never really consider the consequences of their actions.
Your parents for starters you useless fucking twat!

Old 10-04-2010, 12:00 AM
candymosh
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:124

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123
Re: I Dont Care Who This is So Sad...baby Boy Murdered...NOPD Got Three of the Shoot

You would think it wouldn't be too hard stop these types of things before they happen. Crime is always higher in areas of poverty...every city has their area...there should be some way to stop this shit.

Old 02-23-2012, 12:34 PM
stephaniewalker
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1253
woman

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss297

It is always a tragic loss when a child is murdered. My heart goes out to this little ones family. My Cousin lost her only daughter to Cancer and it is some thing she will never heal from. I am not a Mother but can only imagine how great the pain would be from losing some thing as Precious as your own flesh & blood. Very sad story.

The Following User Says Thank You to stephaniewalker For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 02-23-2012, 12:56 PM
stephaniewalker
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1253
woman

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss297

Also I sure hope who ever committed such a careless act is caught.

Old 02-23-2012, 01:59 PM
Dynamo47
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:379
Male

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1905

I totally agree with psychonautical. These animals run the streets and fire their guns with no regard for the women and children who are playing in the streets.

They will have some public defender who will argue second degree murder or manslaughter but they should just be executed and be done with.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dynamo47 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 02-23-2012, 11:42 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Sadly, I live in a city with alot of kids getting killed like this. If the teens or adults want to be stupid, that's up to them, but, this is just so tragic. Animals tend to travel in packs to protect one another. (As I typed that, it may be where the "gang mentality", if you will, comes from.) I don't know what the answer is here, but, the killing everywhere.

I'm sure a mother never recovers from losing a child, but, this has to add even more to that grief having him or her murdered, no matter what the age. I know it does. I know a few of those mothers. I do feel especially sad for the children who are there by no fault of their own.

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Dynamo47
Old 02-23-2012, 11:46 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Quote:
Originally Posted by candymosh2 View Post
You would think it wouldn't be too hard stop these types of things before they happen. Crime is always higher in areas of poverty...every city has their area...there should be some way to stop this shit.

Do you know what the cities around me are doing? Cutting costs by cutting down on police in those high crime areas!

Alot of things seem simple to me, but, people in charge need to see it for themselves before any real changes will ever be made.

Old 02-24-2012, 07:20 AM
Dynamo47
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:379
Male

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1905

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Sadly, I live in a city with alot of kids getting killed like this. If the teens or adults want to be stupid, that's up to them, but, this is just so tragic. Animals tend to travel in packs to protect one another. (As I typed that, it may be where the "gang mentality", if you will, comes from.) I don't know what the answer is here, but, the killing everywhere.

I'm sure a mother never recovers from losing a child, but, this has to add even more to that grief having him or her murdered, no matter what the age. I know it does. I know a few of those mothers. I do feel especially sad for the children who are there by no fault of their own.
Hey Diamond! We are neighbors! I was curious when I saw this post and my first thought was I wonder if she is from Killadelphia so I checked your profile and sure enough you are.

Whereabouts are you in the city? I used to live in Olney but got the hell outta dodge when things started going downhill.

Send me a PM if you wanted to talk offline.

Old 02-24-2012, 08:27 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12567

What a shame, just a damn shame.