Go Back  

I Can Haz Islam? (Isis Propaganda on Twitter Turns to Kittens) 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 08-28-2014, 01:31 PM
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649
Re: I Can Haz Islam? (Isis Propaganda on Twitter Turns to Kittens)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
I don't trust bloody cats lol. 1) I am allergic to the damned things
2) they aren't loyal in the way that dogs are loyal. They will go to anyone who feeds them.
Cats are in fact very loyal. I have four that scatter when new people come around and even if they come out of hiding, good luck on the random person to try and pet them.
As soon as they leave, my cats come back out and rub all over me while they purr.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
gatagato, invertigo, Pigeon, winvens
Old 08-28-2014, 01:34 PM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
Cats are in fact very loyal. I have four that scatter when new people come around and even if they come out of hiding, good luck on the random person to try and pet them.
As soon as they leave, my cats come back out and rub all over me while they purr.
Aww cuties; rare though in the feline world; most of the cats where I live are feral, born feral. Very timid and avoid people generally.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
gatagato, K9Grip
Old 08-28-2014, 04:01 PM
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
Aww cuties; rare though in the feline world; most of the cats where I live are feral, born feral. Very timid and avoid people generally.
Most people have a negative view of cats because they don't really know any that are like dogs.

As a vet tech I would always ask to work with dogs and small rodents because I saw the damage cats can do when they're scared and afraid. They freaked me out until I adopted a few, and now they're my little munchkins.

Just like my dogs, you hurt them, you die.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
gatagato, invertigo, Pigeon, winvens
Old 08-28-2014, 08:22 PM
gatagato
★ Moderator ★
Poster Rank:180
Male
Contributions: 367

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 852 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 15/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss5486

Cats and dogs have very different ways of living and interacting with humans, for some reason it's hard to find someone who gets it. Cats have feelings, they often act as they don't, but that's because of their feline nature. The fact that they don't obey to commands like "sit" "stay" "down" does NOT mean that they don't respect you, nor that they are bad friends: that comes to mind only to those who always owned dogs and have never known a cat in their life.
Sometimes i need to leave my home for three, four even more days in a row because of my work, i leave the keys to home to one of my neighbors, so she will be able to feed him and give him the water...
But guess what he does? He vanishes until i come back: ALWAYS.
He flees the first time that she opens the door, or he jumps from the porch, no matter the way but he flees.
I need to take a video of my cat when i come back home, next time, then you'll decide if he's really happy or faking some emotions.
So... not, it's not the food the reason why my cat is a friend of mine. Of course i feed him and do the best i can do for him, but he has the ability to get food, fuck for free, get stoned, have nice time every day, everywhere, with or without me. He's always been free to choose one of two plans, and he always decided to stay with me, during the last SEVEN years: i feel blessed because of my little furry friend, no matter what cat haters may blather, that's my friend and i'm NOT his owner or master: i'm his best friend, and that's all there is to it. Leave the cats alone if you don't know them.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gatagato For This Useful Post:
invertigo, K9Grip, winvens
Old 08-29-2014, 01:30 AM
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Contributions: 43

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3275

Automeowtic weaponry

I once heard a cat behaviorist very aptly describe the difference between the attitudes of dogs vs cats as pets towards their owners
'Cats do not think they are 'little people', they think that we are big cats'. I approach every cat I meet, and I've never been bitten or scratched at because I understand their body language and know when to back off. Cats give plenty of signs, it's not their fault if some people don't take the time to read them.

gatagato, K9Grip, Pigeon, winvens