Contributions: 398
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 1703 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss60865
Re: Husband Butchers Wife in Front of Their Six Children, Throws Head Off Roof

A 32-year-old man confessed to beheading his wife and flinging her head off the roof of their Berlin building and he doesn't seem to regret it.

When Orhan Sircasi described the grisly deed to police in a detailed confession, he said he “regretted nothing".

Ohran Sircasi admitted to killing his wife Semanur Sircasi, 30, on the rooftop terrace of their apartment building in Berlin's Kreuzberg neighborhood.
The children were in the family apartment, whose windows look onto the terrace.

He described to police how he dismembered his wife’s corpse and threw her head and other body parts off the rooftop into the courtyard.

Neighbors called the police after hearing a violent argument coming from the terrace around 1 a.m., and watched in horror as the man stabbed his wife in the chest, cried “Allahu Akbar Sheytan” (“God is great, you Devil”), and severed her head from her body.

"I heard screaming from the neighbors upstairs, and my sister said something's happening, so we all went to the window," a witness told

"We heard how the man was yelling, and how he beat her. Finally I saw that he was holding her head in his hand, by the hair. And I heard how he threw her head on the ground."

One witness claimed that the victim was still alive as her head was being severed.

Some witnesses could barely believe what they were seeing.

"I saw the head and I thought, ‘Okay, maybe it's a dummy or something,’ ” another resident of the Kreuzberg apartment complex told. "But then when the police held up a light I thought, ‘Oh God, that's our neighbor.’ ”

Police said Monday that the children didn't necessarily witness the murder, though they may have heard what happened.

The couple was reportedly united in an arranged marriage several years ago, according to Berliner Morgenpost. Neighbors claimed Orhan had been having an affair with another woman, with whom he allegedly had two other children.

A neighbor told that Semanur Sircasi had said a few days before the fight that she was worried she might be pregnant again.

Investigators are waiting for the results of a toxicology report to determine whether Ohran Sircasi was under the influence of drugs the night of the murder.

Neighbors told that Ohran Sircasi was known to do drugs, and regularly took antipsychotic medication.

A relative told that Sircasi had psychological problems, and that he suffered from “depression with schizophrenic episodes.”

Other neighbors described the man as friendly and reserved.

A Turkish community group has planned a vigil Tuesday night near the scene of the crime, under the slogan "Turkish men against violence and barbarism,"
Crazy fucker

The Following User Says Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 04:11 PM
Something witty.
Poster Rank:2648
Menstruating Monster
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss94

No child should have to witness that.

Old 06-11-2012, 02:59 AM
Poster Rank:578
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1008

on the roof five floors up? they should have started with a long pole for him to grab to keep their distance and safely get him off the roof. sure it appears like they jabbed him and pushed him off the edge but in reality he obviously tried to pull them forward and fell backwards and down. did not anyone notice the name of the ambulance that came for him? how did he end up in the river or lake wearing cement boots? looks like a suicide to me.

if only.

Old 06-11-2012, 06:11 AM
banana dick
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:479
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327

drugs? no, he's just a fucking muslim and an animal just like all muslim men.