Go Back  

How Russia Is Winning the Propaganda War 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 03-28-2015, 07:43 PM
commondenom's Avatar
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8008
Re: How Russia Is Winning the Propaganda War

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
People like you are so full of shit. You have all these grievances with America, most of them only hold a shred of truth.
spent some time in the USA....loved most of the people i met there, loved the place, hate the politics and hate assholes like you, flag waving 'murica rulz' rednecks... you're so common and are the american stereotype and all of your threads are predictable, fear mongering bullshit....

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to commondenom For This Useful Post:
Johnny Wadd, rob666
  #12  
Old 03-28-2015, 09:42 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: How Russia Is Winning the Propaganda War

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Cry baby little butt hurt bitch. I suppose now I'm stalking you

This is perfect for your whiny fat ass.

But great contribution to the thread.
On well.

I guess Oswald doesn't mind that you're a fake soldier

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-31-2015, 02:10 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: How Russia Is Winning the Propaganda War

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
spent some time in the USA....loved most of the people i met there, loved the place, hate the politics and hate assholes like you, flag waving 'murica rulz' rednecks... you're so common and are the american stereotype and all of your threads are predictable, fear mongering bullshit....

I also find you very predictable. But ya, I am a flag waving America rulz American. Not really a redneck though, maybe to a big city dweller, I know many rednecks and most of them are great people. So I don't consider being called a redneck an insult. And I especially don't consider being patriotic an insult.


As far a fear mongering, that's extremely hypocritical. Since fear mongering to you is just what you call shit you disagree with. But your "fear mongering" you just consider facts

You're just a typical American hater. There's many countries who's population is much more patriotic and proud of it. There's nothing wrong with nationalism, most of the world subscribes to it.

I have a flag in my front yard So you think you can make me feel bad about that? speaking of stereotypes

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #14  
Old 03-31-2015, 02:16 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: How Russia Is Winning the Propaganda War

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
On well.

I guess Oswald doesn't mind that you're a fake soldier

This is becoming your thing ehh? Speaking for other people? Seems every time I read your post your suggesting you know what everyone else thinks.

You'd think you would have realized by now. Nobody really cares what you think

What have you been right about? You live in Canada, but have your head planted firmly in the progressive American ass.

Oh well, keep soldiering on Internet warrior.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #15  
Old 03-31-2015, 03:40 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: How Russia Is Winning the Propaganda War

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
This is becoming your thing ehh? Speaking for other people? Seems every time I read your post your suggesting you know what everyone else thinks.

You'd think you would have realized by now. Nobody really cares what you think

What have you been right about? You live in Canada, but have your head planted firmly in the progressive American ass.

Oh well, keep soldiering on Internet warrior.
I like how you used the word "soldiering"

You're right, I care so much about what people on this forum think I'm going to go and paste a bunch of pictures of other people, claim they are me, and then come back claiming to be my brother and tell the forum how much of a "badass" I am.

And then when I get called out for it, I'll ignore any mention of it and continue to post bullshit political threads that advocate the right wing positions that I myself shit all over.

How will I live with myself? Lol.

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-31-2015, 06:44 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10534
Re: How Russia Is Winning the Propaganda War

"O Canada"

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
1%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20%20a%20a%20a%20Canada%2001.jpeg  

1%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20a%20%20a%20a%20a%20Canada%2002.png  

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
niknik, rob666
  #17  
Old 03-31-2015, 07:23 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: How Russia Is Winning the Propaganda War

War of 1812, you should look into it

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-01-2015, 12:16 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: How Russia Is Winning the Propaganda War

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
I like how you used the word "soldiering"

You're right, I care so much about what people on this forum think I'm going to go and paste a bunch of pictures of other people, claim they are me, and then come back claiming to be my brother and tell the forum how much of a "badass" I am.

And then when I get called out for it, I'll ignore any mention of it and continue to post bullshit political threads that advocate the right wing positions that I myself shit all over.

How will I live with myself? Lol.
I know you care "so much" . That's why you repeat yourself over and over again.

Why are you complaining? You do realize you don't have to click on any thread I make right? That's the thing about the internet, it's huge. There's thousands of threads on DR alone. But yet you come to this thread? Just so you can complain about this thread

You're only furthering the obviousness you lack a life. But really, if you want to troll and act like a teenager. You should do it in the cooler, where that's permitted.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #19  
Old 04-05-2015, 11:24 AM
b0g's Avatar
b0g
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:713
transgender
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss739
How Russia Is losing the Propaganda War

Putin palace, Gelendzjik, Black Sea

needless to say this is not an officially published piccy.

He has also a smaller cottage on the south coast of Andulusia, Spain.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
Putin%20palace%20%20%20%20Black%20Sea.jpg  

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to b0g For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #20  
Old 04-05-2015, 01:23 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10534
Re: How Russia Is losing the Propaganda War

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0g View Post
Putin palace, Gelendzjik, Black Sea

needless to say this is not an officially published piccy.

He has also a smaller cottage on the south coast of Andulusia, Spain.

Yep.

As would be expected.

The first Hitler was the same way as KGB Adolph Putin.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO