Go Back  

Horror In Gaza: Baby Gets Burned Alive & Missing Legs In Gaza! (When Will This All St 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 05-18-2012, 09:32 AM
bigslut
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4906
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss33
Horror In Gaza: Baby Gets Burned Alive & Missing Legs In Gaza! (When Will This All St

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/13396

The Following User Says Thank You to bigslut For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 05-18-2012, 09:32 AM
bigslut
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4906
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss33
Re: Horror In Gaza: Baby Gets Burned Alive & Missing Legs In Gaza! (When Will This Al

Sorry - dont yell - yell just watch

The Following Users Disliked This Post By bigslut:
Brometheus
Old 05-18-2012, 11:51 AM
mpcronin
Offline:
Captain
Poster Rank:224
meat & veggies
Contributions: 16

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3913
Re: Horror In Gaza: Baby Gets Burned Alive & Missing Legs In Gaza! (When Will This Al

Parading dead babies for any purpose is just wrong.

diamondsmiles
Old 05-18-2012, 03:11 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss21526

Inhuman cowards! Big tough guys! Poor little baby :(

Old 05-18-2012, 06:19 PM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

lol.. idk i just find it funny.. idk whose worse.. them asians who pose with and point at dead bodies or the doctors in these countries.. they are so unprofessional. looks like its show & tell and their religious shouting translates to "i wanna see your new toy" (in my head atleast). wtf!

Old 05-19-2012, 06:52 PM
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:163
Female

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6033

That's an old video. Definitely have seen it before. How do you know it was burned alive?

Old 05-19-2012, 07:48 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2759 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10529

If the Arab/Moo Slums would just quit creating their own problems...their problems would be over.

They don't because the L-O-V-E the turmoil, outrage, hatred, violence, etc. that they themselves unending create.

It's not just sick and twisted.

Truly, it's E-V-I-L.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By Oswald2001:
wujuan
Old 05-20-2012, 12:34 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
If the Arab/Moo Slums would just quit creating their own problems...their problems would be over.

They don't because the L-O-V-E the turmoil, outrage, hatred, violence, etc. that they themselves unending create.

It's not just sick and twisted.

Truly, it's E-V-I-L.
Everybody knows, there is no middle ground.

There is only good & evil.

Muslims are evil.

They are born that way.

If I call them Moo-slums, I feel cool.

When I write in single sentences, with a space between, I feel cool.

Even though I am an expert in World Politics, I have no real sense of Paragraph Structure.

So I write like I am reading cliff notes from a teleprompter.

Or Stormfront.

It doesn't matter, just because I'm semi literate doesn't mean Muslims & Black people are good.

They are all bad.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Brometheus, wujuan
Old 05-20-2012, 12:44 AM
Bukowski
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1564

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss216

Source: http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m51472
Quote:
Feb 2, 2009

Saheed abu Halima, who was 18 months old, was from Al Atatra, north of Gaza City, which experienced some of the heaviest Israeli bombardments.

The shell of her home still stands, but like the family of 11 that once lived there, it is shattered.

Only five of the nine children survived. As Israeli rockets rained down on Al Atatra three weeks ago, Ali abu Halima, six, said his father huddled together the children in the passage, thinking it was the safest place.

But Saed abu Halima was wrong. A rocket struck above their heads, decapitating him and one of his sons, and killing the other. The rest of the family were engulfed in flames.

As Daulat abu Halima, Saheed’s aunt, explained, the tragedy did not stop there.

"We loaded the family into two trailers pulled by tractors to take them to hospital. The first trailer made it through but the second was stopped by Israeli soldiers. They shot the driver and we all fled."

During their operations in Gaza, the Israeli army restricted people from driving on roads and in some cases created roadblocks to cordon off areas from which they believed rockets were being fired.

Only days later were Palestinian paramedics able to reach the children. What they saw was horrific. It appears Saheed’s body was dragged off by dogs that gnawed away her legs and most of her lower abdomen.

Speaking from her hospital bed at the Al Shifa hospital, her mother, Subah Abu Halima, said: "I loved her the most. She was my favourite. She was the only girl."

The 45-year-old mother has extensive chemical burns over most of her body, burns her doctor believes were caused by white phosphorous shells, the same burns that covered her daughter’s face and chest.

"After the rocket struck, there was fire everywhere. I tried to get to her but I couldn’t see anything. I heard her screaming 'Mummy, mummy; hot, hot’, but I couldn’t reach her, and her cries stopped," sobbed Abu Halima.

In life, Saheed was unnoticed and in death she is little more than a statistic. Her body, burnt almost beyond recognition and her flesh devoured by scavengers, was too horrific for people to see. But this image tells the story of one of about 380 Gazan children killed in the 22-day war between Israel and Hamas.

Israel claimed that the children were killed because militants fired rockets from civilian areas. Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert even apologised to the people of Gaza for the innocent loss of life. But for many families, like the Abu Halimas, these words ring hollow.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bukowski For This Useful Post:
Azimuth
Old 05-20-2012, 12:58 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2759 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10529

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post

I like being a clown and can only identify with the sleaziest and most clearly devolved beings.

It's because I hate C-L-A-R-I-T-Y that I seek only to cause and live in as much confusion as possible.

I refuse to see any solutions because, really I only want problems.

I will inflict my insanity whenever and wherever I can.

It's easy because there are so many twisted people like me in this world.

There is no problem that the Arab/Moo Slums haven't caused themselves.

As soon as they quit causing their own problems, their problems will stop.

Not until.

There is nowhere in this world you can go where the Arab/Moo Slum 'culture' prevails, that is not a clusterf*ck.

Yes. It really is that simple.