Ladybug

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2800
Re: Horrific Case Of Baby Neglect

I'd like to get my hands on this bitch as well as the social workers who allowed that baby to remain in her care

Old 02-07-2011, 08:17 AM
Black Knight
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:211
Male

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4193

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawgeous View Post
Social security and other welfare were too afraid to dwell into this case because they were too lazy and uninterested, Due to their negligence this poor baby died. The mother was obviously incapable to look after herself let alone a child! May she rot in hell and as for the social workers may they rot with her!
Well said gawgeous. I see it a lot in Philadelphia where children are put in danger due to inefficient case workers.

What's even more disturbing is that in the inner cities it is not uncommon for women on welfare to have more children to get more money. I can tell you first hand that the money isn't going to the children but to the mother to get her hair and nails done, etc. They need to start prosecuting these so called "mothers" and putting the children in a home where they will be well taken care of.

Old 02-08-2011, 04:19 AM
Great Went
Offline:
★ Largest Donor ★
Poster Rank:1428

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss248

This is so fucked up. I hate human beings.

Old 02-08-2011, 05:32 AM
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16133 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss88612

wow
27 months
that will teach her

Old 02-08-2011, 05:39 PM
ma baker
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2013
female

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss147

shoot her

Old 02-09-2011, 11:07 PM
Flaka
Offline:
Tuya
Poster Rank:19

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2170 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37570

Omfg
I hope that bitch dies fucking slut

Old 02-13-2011, 01:26 PM
hayleylsl
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1616
female

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss204

27 months???? wtf?

Politicians go down for longer than this for fiddling their expenses. Thats wrong to but compared to leaving a baby dead for 3 days with horrific injuries its nothing.

Give me 1/2 an hour with her and i'll sort her out.

Old 02-14-2011, 07:36 PM
Xfactor
Offline:
Avoiding Limelight
Poster Rank:98
Male
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10967

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnturner14 View Post
What get's me is when my son was 7yrs. old his father and I had divorced and he remarried.Well she was not able to have children of her own and when I would not agree to give custody up of my boy she thought she would play dirty,and she did.she turned me into CPS,as an abusive and neglectful Mother which was all a lie,but CPS did there job and investigated the alligation's and found them to be false,but my point being they ran me through the ringer and I had done NOTHING absolutely nothing to warrant that I was an abusive parent,and this woman had 17 complaint's against her and not 1 human being felt the need too look into this further!!??!!My heart is broken for this child and where were his other family member's when all this was taking place??Did no-one notice the abuse or neglect that this little human being had to endure,no Grandma or Granpa, Aunt's, Uncle's,Cousin's ANYONE that could have saved his little life??I must go compose myself now, my heart is broken once again for horrible god awful reason's that COULD have,SHOULD have been taken care of at the 1st complaint given!!!!May she rot in Hell,and hopefully worse thing's will happen to her when KARMA come's a callin'!!!!

Your ex husband sounds like a piece of crap.

Old 02-17-2011, 10:27 AM
Drusilla
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:968
Yes

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss454

Social workers are a fucking JOKE.The young couple in the flat next door to mine were THRASHING their 12 month old baby(you could hear the father shrieking abuse,along with thumps and screams through the walls and the baby had bruises) so in desperation I rang Australian child protective services.They told me unless I had eyewitness proof of them actually hitting the baby in front of me I was to mind my own business and could be arrested for harrassment.I didn't necessarily want them to lose their baby-I just wanted someone to make that poor mite safe.If all it took was some support and help for the young couple and a bit of monitoring-that was fine by me.This was a few years ago and the poor thing might be fucken dead for all I know and the fuckers will claim they knew nothing.

Old 03-01-2011, 03:11 PM
Lolly9259
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:5844
Female

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss24

Have social services learnt nothing?
It's not about protecting children anymore, it's about trying to keep that child from becoming another number on the adoption list. All these children died in vain because nothing major will ever change.

They don't care as long as it doesn't become a media outburst. Most of them probably aren't parents themselves. It's always the case, they say "more could have" and "should have" been done. Oh too late, the piss head of a mother killed her child. Oh well, as long as we don't get sacked it's okay. We'll just make it look like we're doing something aboout it.

What the fuck do we pay you for? I never thought I'd say this...but if the mother knows she's not going to sort her fucking life out before her baby's born then the child should be aborted or taken away from her the moment they're born.

The system is flawed, they don't protect the children who are at risk but are more than happy to request your life story before you can even think of adoption or fostering.

I would personally enjoy ripping out her ovaries without anesthetic on command. She'll get a short sentance, serve half of that and then be free to go out and fuck around again.
Even whilst she's in prison she'll be put on the protection cell block and enjoy 3 hot meals a day, gym, gaming consoles, support for her drinking problem and lots of other luxuries they can give her.

I hope she gets a cold smack of reality in the face. Hopefully she'll feel so bad for what she's done, she'll kill herself and recieve her just rewards. Although, I'm not counting on it.

Rant over lol. I hate this country sometimes grrrrrrrr
Thank you for posting btw. You rock