Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566
Re: Are Homophobes Secretly Gay?

If they're that worried about gay people, then yes they have self issues. I don't get how you can blame people for being the way they were born.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
AnneLea
Old 05-06-2012, 10:30 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
If they're that worried about gay people, then yes they have self issues. I don't get how you can blame people for being the way they were born.
Most of them don't believe in the science behind it, they still think being Homosexual is either a mental illness or a choice.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
AnneLea
Old 05-08-2012, 08:09 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8081 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16929

Personally I don't care what you do but a Man wanting to suck a dick or get fucked in the ass shows very poor judgement.

Old 05-09-2012, 01:59 AM
Mr-Tape
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1641
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss201

I seriously think that people become gay because of society and manipulation.

When a guy suddenly realizes that he has feelings for his male friends(friendly feelings), and that he is attracted to them(non-sexually), that guy may convince himself(on a base of manipulative TV and more) that he must be gay, cause having any feelings for a male or being attracted to males in any way, must mean that you are gay.

I'm naturally attracted to males cause 1: I can relate(being a male myself) and 2: Females generally have VERY different interests than males, so we won't have as much to talk about. Does that mean I'm gay? Not in my head, but I bet that many would think they are cause of that.

Some years ago I talked with a dude who is gay(Claus ofc.), and he told me that he had never had sex with a female. It would not surprise me if someone already confused about their sexuality(on a base of manipulative TV and more), will think they're gay when trying first-time-sex with a same-sex-partner, finding out that they're actually able to cum. Claus claimed that I wouldn't know if I'm gay, because I never had sex with a guy.

I'm pretty sure I'm not gay. I love to stimulate pussy, and would hate to stimulate a dick(except my own). IMO thats a pretty safe way to know.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr-Tape For This Useful Post:
Brometheus
The Following 5 Users Disliked Mr-Tape For This Post:
banana dick, rob666, samipiggy, slash4321, Stevee
Old 05-09-2012, 12:25 PM
AnneLea
Offline:
Poster Rank:1731
female

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss186

Mr-Tape, I can honestly say that television has nothing to do with making one think they are gay. Either you are interested in the same sex or you are not. If you are not, but can sympathize with the same sex better than the opposite... guess what? It just means you can get along better with the same sex because you view things the same way.

No one can manipulate you into truly feeling a certain way. People can try to suppress who you are by telling you things like "God hates homosexuals" or "You're going to hell if you even think about things like that."

However, that only makes impressionable people hide and/or dismiss publicly their true selves. Some can even convince themselves that they are straight if they are gay.

On the other side of things, think about the many people who say "I'm done with men/women" because one or two straight relationships ended up with their partner cheating. Now the victim will probably also follow up the earlier comment with something like "I think I'll be gay for a while and see how that turns out."

That is the closest thing to social manipulation there is, because of shows like "Cheaters" where we can hear this alternate course to remaining straight and hurt by our opposite sex lovers. Yet, that re-enforces what I said earlier about sympathizing with your own sex better. Because you can't understand the opposite sex well enough to find an honest one worth keeping, maybe you can find one of the same sex who's had the same problems with the opposite sex so that the two of you can have a deeper relationship, maybe even sexually. Honestly, though, I believe that kind of relationship would be best relegated to either a therapy group or just being best buddies. Because being cheated on doesn't change your sexuality.

Also, do you honestly think that TV is really a cause? If so, I so do love telling you that homosexuality has been around since the dawn of time, whether you're a creationist or an evolutionist. Ancient mythology and history both show many cases of men sexually interested in one another. Unfortunately many of them weren't good people, but it only came to public attention because they were high profile cases. No TV back then. Also, it wasn't their sexuality that was the problem for the people. Society accepted it much better in those places.

You don't have to have sex with a member of the opposite sex to know if you're straight, just like you don't have to have sex with someone of the same sex to know if you're gay. You simply have to have sexual thoughts/feelings towards that sex.

Also, being able to cum during sex with someone you're not sexually interested in is not necessarily due to the fact that you're having sex for the first time and expect it to happen. Some people have that happen because of stress... if they don't perform, something bad happens to them. No, I'm not going further on this because the person who had this experience isn't comfortable talking about it, even with me.

There is also this:

I know someone raised in the mountains of NC where even the word gay or homosexual results in angry looks, raised voices, and the willingness to beat the shit out of the person who vocalized the word. Yet, he is very attracted to gay men, and he surrounds himself with pictures of half nude men in his bedroom. He can't find the vagina on a woman even when he's being guided to it. He literally will dodge away. He says he's straight, but his girlfriend looks very masculine, and even shows lesbian tendencies.

He had a hissy fit when he found out that someone he really liked is gay, and now refuses to sit in the same chairs that person has sat in. He broke our door running away when my husband decided to tease him by wearing one of my sweaters. He's very much in the closet socially, to the point that he tells people how masculine he is all the time, and yet, face to face with nobody around, he'll express his dislike of the female body.

Why? Because "God hates gay people. That's what my parents told me, so it's the truth. I am straight because I believe in God and I don't want to go to Hell."

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AnneLea For This Useful Post:
Bastet, rob666, slash4321, Stevee
Old 05-09-2012, 10:25 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...en-homosexuals

http://www.time.com/time/health/arti...815538,00.html

There's a lot of scientific evidence out there, for anybody with a mind open enough to look.

Old 05-10-2012, 11:59 AM
AnneLea
Offline:
Poster Rank:1731
female

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss186

Good sources.

One thing gets me though. Why do gay women get so much less attention? Negative or positive, it doesn't matter. Yes they have the same issues with support and attack. However, when any social studies are done about homosexuality they more than likely only give examples of men being gay, not women.

Though I do consider myself mostly straight, I do have female acquaintances that are gay/bi. Two of them suffer because of NC's bull shit law about marriage only being about making babies. One of them is happy with the lessened attention.

Just a thought.

Old 05-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Yes they are especially the ones that never shut up about it, I am not overly enamoured by gays but who am I to judge anyone.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stevee For This Useful Post:
rob666, Zambini
Old 05-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8081 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16929

Because most Gay men are attention whores, that's why.

Who cares if you are Gay? Why must they constantly broadcast that fact and bring attention to it?

If you can find so happiness in this world, take it, just don't beat everyone else in the head over it.

Just like some pot heads(which I used to be) Why must they constantly advertise the fact like a badge of honor?