Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss161
Herman Cain Sexual Allegations

L.A. TIMES ~

Quote:
A fourth woman accusing Herman Cain of sexual harassment during his time at the National Restaurant Assn. plans to go public with her allegations at a news conference Monday in New York.

The woman is represented by powerhouse Los Angeles attorney Gloria Allred. Allred had a similar news conference earlier this year on behalf of one of the women who was enmeshed in the Twitter scandal that brought down New York Rep. Anthony Weiner.

Allred’s office said the woman “is not one of the three women who have previously been reported to have alleged sexual harassment by the Republican presidential candidate ” and that she will be “the first to give her name and to speak out about details of what she alleges occurred between her and Cain.”

Two woman reportedly complained about Cain’s conduct during his time as head of the restaurant association in Washington but have not revealed their identities. A third considered bringing a complaint but did not, the Associated Press reported last week.

The latest accuser surfaces at a time when Cain and his campaign are desperately -- and perhaps now futilely -- trying to change the subject. Cain grew testy with reporters after a campaign event with former House Speaker and fellow GOP presidential candidate Newt Gingrich over the weekend, refusing to answer questions about the allegations. His campaign manager has been sending out copies of the Society of Professional Journalists’ ethics code in a bid to deter reporters from bringing them up.

And now there are some signs that the scandal is taking a political toll on Cain. An Ipsos/Reuters poll conducted online at the end of last week showed Cain’s favorability rating among Republicans dropping 9 points, from 66% to 57%, and his rating among all voters dropping from 37% to 32%. Perhaps more worrisome for Cain was that a full 80% of respondents said they knew about the harassment allegations. One in three Republicans said the accusations made them view Cain less favorably.

Now, my opinion, I just watched the interview with this woman on CNN, and let me tell you, she was a beautiful woman, and she did ONE HELL of a job making the allegation about the sexual harassment look entirely believable.

In my opinion, Herman Cain is pretty much screwed.

The Following User Says Thank You to nHalexHale For This Useful Post:
Azimuth
Old 11-07-2011, 04:21 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1760 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61220
Re: Herman Cain Sexual Allegations

Quote:
At a packed press conference in New York organised by Los Angeles lawyer Gloria Alled, Sharon Bialek, a registered Republican from Chicago, told how she had met Cain in Washington to ask him for help to find work after she lost her job with the association's education foundation.

She said Cain upgraded her hotel room to a suite, took her to dinner in an Italian restaurant and then parked outside the association's office.

"Instead of going into the office he suddenly reached over and put his hand on my leg, under my skirt, and reached for my genitals," Bialek said. She added that he had brought her head towards his crotch.

"I want you, Mr Cain, to come clean," Bialek added. According to Allred, Bialek has signed affidavits from her boyfriend at the time and a businessman friend to support the allegations, though she does not intend to sue Cain.

Cain's team issued a statement almost immediately describing the claims as "bogus" and "false".

The previous three women opted to remain anonymous and to avoid offering details, making it easier for Cain to play down the accusations.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
hrf.jpg  

Old 11-07-2011, 04:50 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Makes no difference if he is guilty or not his political aspirations are all but over, oh what a tangled web we weave, I take great delight in politicians being fucked over.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stevee For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, Jere
Old 11-07-2011, 05:40 PM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376

I do too, steve, because I hate politics. I like watching it, it's the greatest reality shit tv ever, but deep down I hate all politicians, whichever party.

rob666
Old 11-07-2011, 05:41 PM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376

And if he did do those things, which he probably did, (he is a man, after all,) he is a PIG. to him.

Old 11-07-2011, 05:51 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by azimuth View Post
I do too, steve, because I hate politics. I like watching it, it's the greatest reality shit tv ever, but deep down I hate all politicians, whichever party.
It's an exercise in who can tell the most convincing lies to Joe public because politicians assume we are all stupid, but having said that the only time our voices are heard is at election time which has been proven that votes can be manipulated so we don't really have a say in fuck all.

Old 11-08-2011, 01:21 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677

The best chance for America is Cain. Clinton sexually harassed Paula Jones. Still got elected. But he wasn't a Republican, so the media didn't try and ruin him, they tried to ruin her. Fuck the pundits, they shouldn't pick your president people.

Old 11-08-2011, 01:22 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677

Quote:
Originally Posted by azimuth View Post
Cain is not a politician

Old 11-08-2011, 12:47 PM
LadyPox
Offline:
Dothraki Chick
Poster Rank:203
** Colorado Girl **

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4407

Hook him up to a lie detector. Can the results really be any worse than the accusations? Kind of like coughing up a birth certificate. If he's really innocent, then he should offer to do it.

And if he did, I wouldn't care that much. If this guy was a great candidate (which he is not, imho), I'd vote for him anyway. It was a long time ago and not a big deal. Black men are like that. Just proves he's normal.

Salladhor Saan - GAME OF THRONES