Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss41
Re: Here's a Taste of the REAL Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
I could post hundreds of threads bashing Republicans but I don't really care enough to.. Should I?
Are you seriously suggesting that your posts are anything other than blatant liberal cool aid drinking nonsense that is designed to do ANYTHING besides besmirch republicans?? I really like the part where you talk about how he disregards "facts and information" in lieu of his insinuated agenda. The hypocrisy here is astounding. Are you serious or just trolling? I honestly don't even read any of the trash you post because I already know it's some left leaning Berkeley-esque diatribe with zero substance; lacking any of those precious facts and information you are so keen on. Why dont you go hang out with /pol or the btards. Why are you even here?

Old 12-17-2014, 11:53 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by dripdry View Post
Are you seriously suggesting that your posts are anything other than blatant liberal cool aid drinking nonsense that is designed to do ANYTHING besides besmirch republicans?? I really like the part where you talk about how he disregards "facts and information" in lieu of his insinuated agenda. The hypocrisy here is astounding. Are you serious or just trolling? I honestly don't even read any of the trash you post because I already know it's some left leaning Berkeley-esque diatribe with zero substance; lacking any of those precious facts and information you are so keen on. Why dont you go hang out with /pol or the btards. Why are you even here?
Who the fuck are you? I've never seen you post a single comment so why would I or anyone care about anything you have to say? I told him I could create threads bashing Republicans constantly but I don't care enough to do so. How is it that I disregard facts or information? All you're saying is complete jibberish out of your ass.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
commondenom
Old 12-18-2014, 12:09 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by dripdry View Post
What's your other account?

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Mr Poo
Old 12-18-2014, 12:10 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527
DWI Charge Against South Texas Appeals Judge Who Failed Field Sobriety Test Dis

Here you are, Agapeti

By Kolten Parker

December 3, 2014

Nora Longoria, a justice in the 13th Court of Appeals, was arrested on suspicion of DWI on July 12, 2014 in McAllen.

Nora Longoria, a 13th Court of Appeals judge, was pulled over last July while going 69 mph in a 55 mph zone in the Rio Grande Valley city. Longoria, who failed a field sobriety test but refused a Breathalyzer, showed an officer her judicial badge and asked him to let her go home, the Express-News reported after the July arrest.

Hidalgo County Court at Law No. 8 Judge Rolando Cantu dismissed the case on Nov. 20, according to the Monitor, but the dismissal was not immediately available online.

A McAllen police officer said he saw Longoria driving a silver two-door Lexus at 69 mph in a 55-mph zone around 1:30 a.m. in July, according to the records. During the traffic stop, the officer noticed Longoria had slurred speech and smelled of alcohol and administered field sobriety tests, which she failed, the officer wrote.

"Please let me go home. I live a couple of miles away ... you are going to ruin my life. I worked hard for 25 years to be where I am today," Longoria told the arresting officers as they attempted to handcuff her, according to court documents obtained by the McAllen Monitor.

Longoria showed the officer her credentials, told him she was a judge and refused to be handcuffed until the officer threatened to charge her with resisting arrest, the report said.

"Once another police officer and a sergeant arrived at the scene, Longoria said she had been having dinner with friends and drank five beers with the last drink being three hours before she got behind the wheel, records show," the Monitor wrote.

Longoria, who refused a Breathalyzer, was charged with DWI, a class B misdemeanor, and posted a $2,000 bond and was released from jail around 10 a.m. the same day, according to the Corpus Christi-Caller Times.

Longoria, who was elected in 2012 as a justice of the 13th court of appeals where she presides over a 20-county area handling appeals in criminal and civil matters, according to the Monitor.

Photo: Courtesy of McAllen Police Photo

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
longoria.jpg  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Agapeti, kellyhound
Old 12-18-2014, 02:14 AM
Arkoquisa
Offline:
King of East Texas
Poster Rank:272
XY
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 725 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3067

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
Yeah and shockingly...
...a fellow beaner judge dismissed her case.

Stupid bitch. San Antonio = Mexico I nominate her for the Sheela Jackson Lee award this year.

Old 12-18-2014, 03:52 AM
FunkPumpkin
Offline:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Poster Rank:375
Contributions: 9

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1929

If you have an established reputation of philantrophism, you can afford ninja-lawyers to get you free of most misdemeanor crimes. Red or Blue doesn't matter, as Green paves the way.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FunkPumpkin For This Useful Post:
Mr Poo, winvens