Poster Rank:9791

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss8
Re: Heard of Cryonics?

Cheers guys - I do get what you saying. Prehaps promoting my website here wasnt in the best of taste - agreed - this will be my last post on this matter unless people ask me for more info.

I liked this comment:

"I've visited your site, and, frankly, it does not interest me (no reflection on you, personally). There are more important matters in life, in which one should be concerned, like, for instance, the welfare of those that are alive. Think about it."

Yeah I am thinking about that a lot lately - I sometimes wonder if I have just been wasting my time too! Steve makes a good point as well about "content" being of no interest - Hes right - Most people DO NOT have any interest in this. Theres about 2000 or so people in the whole world who have either signed up to cryonic preservation or are enthusiasts. The people critising it are probably about 3. No one gives a flying fuck and I don't blame them - If I am honest with you I wish I didn't too - the whole thing makes my skin crawl. All I can say is that although its a very small thing compared to some of the REAL problems in the world - that doesnt mean it should be ignored. Or maybe i am just being obsessive and should get back in the real world!

@ wickedqueenwicker - "Its not really the topic of cryonics itself that interests me, its people who have the psychological dysfunction to want to live forever that interest me. Why anyone would want to do something like this is just beyond me."

Same as that - thats what got me interested in this in the first place. The website Link should work if you try again its not taken down or anything but it is hosted on googlesites so its not exactly as reliable as a paid server. If you got a spare 15 minutes I would be interested in your opinion on some of the stuff I found out.

Old 01-26-2011, 08:45 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

I will be honest with you I NEVER click on links, I have been wiped out by a virus and my hard drive was fried, so don't take that as a reproach on yourself.

Old 01-26-2011, 10:44 PM
richiekgb
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9791

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss8

:)

LOL - I have been pretty dumb - havent I!

I wanted to send this as a PM rather than bumping the thread but you have it turned off.

but that propa made me laugh - sorry I got you mixed up steve.

"stop looking for the unknown and you will find the known"

another time and another place i would buy you a drink!

Old 01-27-2011, 11:18 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by richiekgb View Post
:)

LOL - I have been pretty dumb - havent I!

I wanted to send this as a PM rather than bumping the thread but you have it turned off.

but that propa made me laugh - sorry I got you mixed up steve.

"stop looking for the unknown and you will find the known"

another time and another place i would buy you a drink!
Jack Daniels on the rocks, me likes me likes a lot, I have come to the conclusion that it's much easier to hate than it is to try and understand, understanding takes to much effort.

Old 01-28-2011, 10:53 AM
MisterX
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:325
male

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2362