Poster Rank:9803

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss8
Heard of Cryonics?

Long time Lurker and occassional poster!

Recently one of my more unusual hobbies has been "investigating" cryonic preservation and I have been gathering a lot of evidence which I would like to share with Documenting Reality Fans.

It started as a almost philisophical excercise to try and work out if it was a big scam or legit science.
I have been SHOCKED at what i found out - eunnuchs, vampire cults, satanists, child abuse, people trafficking, prostitution, Sex abuse, desecration of human remains, unneccessary animal experiments, death threats, euthanasia and all sorts of dirt.

I don't really know what to start with except to point you to my website: www.cryonicsfactsheet.co.uk and let you make up your own minds. Theres all sorts of links to videos and other evidence, take a look I would be very interested to know what DR fans think.

If anyone also has further info that would be of interest my e-mail is available on the aforementioned website.

Currently there is a movement to get regulation in place and name and shame the people that have been responsible for some of the worst abuses. Any advice from people who have done this kind of thing before would be gratefully recieved as well.

Old 01-25-2011, 07:55 PM
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:58
Dude

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16098
Re: Heard of Cryonics?

Looks like someone's spamming his Website on DR.

Old 01-25-2011, 09:30 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Talk about advertising, pfffffffffffffffffffft

Old 01-25-2011, 09:30 PM
sweetsarah
Offline:
┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Poster Rank:304
I have a Vajayjay

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2597

Occassional poster? You have posted twice...

Old 01-25-2011, 10:57 PM
richiekgb
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss8

i figured you may say that

No problem at all - Mods remove post if its innapropiate to DR rules and you consider it advertising.

But before you do take a quick look my website is not a ecommerce website or asking for "donations" its something I genuinely wanted to share with people here. I am hoping to reach other people who may know more about this.

I suppose I was hoping that others might be interested in what I found out and have interestuing comments or advice.

Thats all - I will still be lurking my fave section hacked webcams wether you ignore my first "share" or not.

Old 01-25-2011, 11:27 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Hacked webcams?, never been to that bit of the forum, I have no interest in snooping on others.

Old 01-26-2011, 09:35 AM
richiekgb
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss8

OK steve have it your way pal - i didnt come here to argue with you about ethics of posting my own website on DR forum or what I choose to look at.
I can see that your a very active poster and that you probably think that your doing the right thing by acting as a spam guard. I bet more than the $100 you have contributed for hosting that DR gets spammed on a daily basis with all sorts of outlandish claims and marketing scams. So I don't blame you at all for accusing me of self promotion for my own personal website.

Now before I scurry off with my tail between my legs wishing i had never tried to get interest from people in the DR community. I want to ask you a couple of questions:
If had posted 15000 times would you take my post seriously?
If I had lied and said that I had "found" this crazy website would that be taken more seriously?

I have been honest here and I am trying to promote my "investigations" to other people for 2 reasons - to find out more and to get other peoples opinion. If thats wrong then I am wrong and I am sorry if my post has offended people. I just wanted to let you guys know theirs some fucked up shit being done in the name of medical science and Cadaver Abuse is just one part!

I made this video which kind of explains a little about what it is I found - http://vimeo.com/17028371 it was originally taken down by Youtube as Eucrio and Imminst found it "offensive".

Old 01-26-2011, 11:01 AM
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:58
Dude

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16098

Quote:
Originally Posted by richiekgb View Post
OK steve have it your way pal - i didnt come here to argue with you about ethics of posting my own website on DR forum or what I choose to look at.
I can see that your a very active poster and that you probably think that your doing the right thing by acting as a spam guard. I bet more than the $100 you have contributed for hosting that DR gets spammed on a daily basis with all sorts of outlandish claims and marketing scams. So I don't blame you at all for accusing me of self promotion for my own personal website.

Now before I scurry off with my tail between my legs wishing i had never tried to get interest from people in the DR community. I want to ask you a couple of questions:
If had posted 15000 times would you take my post seriously?
If I had lied and said that I had "found" this crazy website would that be taken more seriously?

I have been honest here and I am trying to promote my "investigations" to other people for 2 reasons - to find out more and to get other peoples opinion. If thats wrong then I am wrong and I am sorry if my post has offended people. I just wanted to let you guys know theirs some fucked up shit being done in the name of medical science and Cadaver Abuse is just one part!

I made this video which kind of explains a little about what it is I found - http://vimeo.com/17028371 it was originally taken down by Youtube as Eucrio and Imminst found it "offensive".
Why are you hopping on Steve? I'm the one who accused you of spamming. And you are spamming (or promoting, however you wish to word it) your site an another's expense. Moreover, no one is accusing you of being wrong about what you're doing at your site, but the method in which you are advertising is kind of "cheap." I'm sure you wouldn't want the owner of DR to promote his site on your Website, now would you?

I've visited your site, and, frankly, it does not interest me (no reflection on you, personally). There are more important matters in life, in which one should be concerned, like, for instance, the welfare of those that are alive. Think about it.

BTW, Steve made a comment about your visiting hacked cams. I agree with him. They suck. Who the fuck cares about what others are doing, when it is enough to keep track of what I'm doing.

Old 01-26-2011, 02:01 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooshman View Post
Why are you hopping on Steve? I'm the one who accused you of spamming. And you are spamming (or promoting, however you wish to word it) your site an another's expense. Moreover, no one is accusing you of being wrong about what you're doing at your site, but the method in which you are advertising is kind of "cheap." I'm sure you wouldn't want the owner of DR to promote his site on your Website, now would you?

I've visited your site, and, frankly, it does not interest me (no reflection on you, personally). There are more important matters in life, in which one should be concerned, like, for instance, the welfare of those that are alive. Think about it.

BTW, Steve made a comment about your visiting hacked cams. I agree with him. They suck. Who the fuck cares about what others are doing, when it is enough to keep track of what I'm doing.
Thanks Doosh, oh and to the OP..post counts mean nothing to me but content does.

Old 01-26-2011, 02:58 PM
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:723
transylvanian concubine

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss726

Its bullshit bickering like this that keeps me from coming here very often anymore. That, and my schedule keeps me from sitting at my computer for more than 15 minutes per day. I tried to click on your site, and I couldn't get on. It gave me an error message. Its not really the topic of cryonics itself that interests me, its people who have the psychological dysfunction to want to live forever that interest me. Why anyone would want to do something like this is just beyond me. One could argue that you can't take your money with you, and that would justify the expense, but I'm just not sure that I would want my disembodied brain to be kept on ice. Floating in a jar on someone's desk, maybe...