Contributions: 48

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 817 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3968
Having Sex at a Church (bad), with Family

Police arrested a brother and sister after they say the two admitted to having sex in a tractor trailer sitting in a church parking lot.

Police had been called to a Baptist church in Guyton, Georgia, on reports of a prowler, ABC affiliate WJCL-TV reports. When officers arrived, they found a man and woman walking down the street near the church.

At first, Timothy Savoy, 25, told them he was walking Christopher Buckner, 20, back to her house. Minutes later, the pair admitted they were brother and sister and had just finished having sex three times in a Kenworth tractor trailer parked outside the church.

The brother and sister blamed their behavior on the fact that they had just finished watching "The Notebook." Both are charged with aggravated sodomy, incest and prowling.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
its%20n%20the%20family.jpg  

30564U, Arkoquisa, gatagato, kellyhound, ousoonerchic, Pyramid_Head, Sharon, shoelessjojackson, winvens
Old 08-31-2014, 05:52 AM
winvens
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:125
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 4341 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8054
Re: Having Sex at a Church (bad), with Family

Heard about this on the radio the other day. Southern, Baptist, brother-sister love in a tractor trailer? Cue "Duelling Banjos". Stereotypes just got real.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to winvens For This Useful Post:
30564U, deanmine, GG57, kellyhound, ousoonerchic
Old 08-31-2014, 05:58 AM
deanmine
Offline:
They Lied. There ALL LIES
Poster Rank:221
<--We did it. So Can You

Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3968

but mamma, even the bible says luv thy sister, dont it?

30564U, Arkoquisa, kellyhound, winvens
Old 08-31-2014, 06:08 AM
GG57
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:674
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss794

Attached Images

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GG57 For This Useful Post:
curvature, deanmine, mpcronin, Pigeon, winvens
Old 08-31-2014, 06:19 AM
Kanda444
Offline:
You holdin....?
Poster Rank:11
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 227 Post(s)
Quoted: 20103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss49337

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanmine View Post
but mamma, even the bible says luv thy sister, dont it?
have you read that filthy smut rag? Genesis 20...... Abraham is traveling with his woman,right? but his woman is mad hot, so Abra's scared other dudes are gonna kill him and take his female. so he plays these suckas and has his girl pretend to be his sister. so they come and mac on his sister and are cool with him because they think he's kin.

when he pulls this shit on Abimelech, god trips on Abimelech and's all like 'fuckin.. return the hoe or you die, bra'. so Abimelech's all 'the fuck, man!? son of a bitch played me, dog' and says to god:

Quote:
"Did he not himself say to me, 'She is my sister '? And she herself said, 'He is my brother.' In the integrity of my heart and the innocence of my hands I have done this.
and god's all 'phhht.. doesnt matter bro. still a sin, son.'

Quote:
Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me: therefore suffered I thee not to touch her.
so, Abimelech gives up Abraham's girl, right? and he's pissed, so he confronts Abraham and is all 'the fuck, man!?'

Quote:
What sawest thou, that thou hast done this thing?
And Abraham's like ' cause i knew you's da type of mu-fucker tha'd straight up kill a dude just to take his woman. shiiiit...it dont matter...i wasnt lying to begun with, son... bitch is my half sister'

Quote:
And Abraham said, 'Because I thought, Surely the fear of God is not in this place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake. And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.
so god made Abimelech give up the hoe and some of his shit. fuckin weak....

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kanda444 For This Useful Post:
Blewvane, gatagato, GG57, goatboy666, winvens
Old 08-31-2014, 07:39 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanmine View Post
Both are charged with aggravated sodomy

I'd say they did the world a favour.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
30564U, deanmine
Old 08-31-2014, 09:36 AM
deanmine
Offline:
They Lied. There ALL LIES
Poster Rank:221
<--We did it. So Can You

Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3968

if ur going to put it in ur sister..... thats place it should go!

and..bro what i like when we get to know adam and the his lady, here is the problem
Question

According to Scripture, Adam and Eve had three children, Cain, Able and Seth, who married and had children. Whom did they marry?

Answer

Adam and Eve had both sons and daughters (Gen. 5:4). Because there were no human beings except those born of Adam and Eve, sibling marriages were a necessity. St. Augustine says,

As, therefore, the human race, subsequently to the first marriage of the man who was made of dust, and his wife who was made out of his side, required the union of males and females in order that it might multiply, and as there were no human beings except those who had been born of these two, men took their sisters for wives,—an act which was as certainly dictated by necessity in these ancient days as afterwards it was condemned by the prohibitions of religion . . . and though it was quite allowable in the earliest ages of the human race to marry one’s sister, it is now abhorred as a thing which no circumstances could justify. (The City of God XV.16)

this comes from..
http://www.catholic.com/quickquestions/adam-and-eve-had-three-children-cain-able-and-seth-who-married-and-had-children-whom-

but wait theres more...... (off sister sex for one moment...) no . im kidding... this is all sister sex.. enjoy.....

Genesis chapter five presents the genealogies of the descendants of Adam where we are simply given the father's name, his age when he "begot" the first son and the total number of years he lived. With the exception of Enoch, all of these pre-flood descendants of Adam lived a minimum of 777 years, while most were over 900 years. In each instance, the record simply gives the name of the first son, then adds "and begot sons and daughters." With these words, the minimum number of children per family then becomes five. But is this really a credible number?

Living over 900 years means living ten times longer than we do today. Proportionately, the female period of fecundity – today 30 to 35 years – would then be about 350 years. At a rate of only one child every seven years, this would result in 50 children for Adam's immediate family. Interestingly, two ancient books written about the time of Christ but not having the authority of inspired Scripture confirm these figures. The Book of Jubilees, whose author is unknown, was written in the second century B.C. and states that Adam and Eve were in the Garden of Paradise seven years [p.49]. Then Eve gave birth to her first child, Cain, between the ages of 64-70, or the same numbers as the age of the Earth, anno mundi. Eve's second child, Abel, was born seven years later – between the years 71-77 anno mundi [p.51]. The total number of Adam's children is not given in this work; however, it is found as a footnote in The Works of Josephus where it states: "The number of Adam's children, as says the old tradition, was 33 sons and 23 daughters." In view of their longevity, these appear to be reasonable figures while it would have to be said that, sinners though they were, Adam and Eve had faithfully obeyed God's first commission to: "be fruitful and multiply …" [Genesis 1:28].

References: Charles, Robert Henry [translator]. 2005. The Book of Jubilees or the Little Genesis. Original publishers: Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, UK. Published 2005 by: Ibis Press, Berwick, Maine. Whiston, William [translator]. The Works of Josephus. Hendrickson Publishers [First AD 93, this ed.1804] Book 1, Chapter 2, verse 3 footnote.

Old 08-31-2014, 01:26 PM
GG57
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:674
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss794

Love this:

Attached Images

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GG57 For This Useful Post:
baberry64828, CrunchyCripple, deanmine, Kanda444
Old 08-31-2014, 01:29 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG57 View Post
Love this:
Is he grabbing her boob?

The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
GG57
Old 08-31-2014, 01:31 PM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51374

Incestuous relationships thankfully became wrong.

Freaks me out why people do this, so vile

The Following User Says Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
TheCreeperBEATNGU