Quoted: 1182 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092
Re: 'Handcuffed Black Youth Shot Himself to Death, Says Coroner' Bizarre 'Suici

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
it's absolutely plausible that the two Officers completely missed a small concealed firearm...
And so he committed suicide with it...

Old 09-05-2014, 04:16 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss10542

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadjumper View Post
I would think not.

He was just another Trayvon Martin Ghetto Trash Thug.

What most likely killed him was his incredible incompetence while imagining himself as an ultra smooth master criminal gangsta.

His last words were reported to be, "Hah! I got dis!".

Old 09-06-2014, 12:43 AM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadjumper View Post
I guess you missed the prior 32 posts...where several of us address this exact question. Again, there are only three logical explanations:
1.) He intentionally committed suicide.
2.) He intended to use the firearm to kill one of the officers and accidentally shot himself retrieving the firearm.
3.) He was attempting to retrieve the firearm to hide it so he wouldn't have an additional felony charge and accidentally shot himself.

Unless of course, you believe in the conspiracy theory that the cops intentionally shot the guy...in which case there's no real point trying to logically explain the case to you. Read the prior posts please. Geez.

The Following User Says Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 09-06-2014, 01:27 AM
Broadjumper
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:188
Male

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1182 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
I guess you missed the prior 32 posts...where several of us address this exact question. Again, there are only three logical explanations:
1.) He intentionally committed suicide.
2.) He intended to use the firearm to kill one of the officers and accidentally shot himself retrieving the firearm.
3.) He was attempting to retrieve the firearm to hide it so he wouldn't have an additional felony charge and accidentally shot himself.

Unless of course, you believe in the conspiracy theory that the cops intentionally shot the guy...in which case there's no real point trying to logically explain the case to you. Read the prior posts please. Geez.
I read em...and the day you actually admit that there's another possibility, I'll give a fuck what you say is 'plausible.'

Geez.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By Broadjumper:
Oswald2001
Old 09-06-2014, 03:55 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Ah yes...the perienal anti-police conspiracy theorist...the lone voice of reason in a forest of lock-step pro-police apologists. We're all wrong and you...the only one clever enough to figure it all out...know the true secret. Based on what? Your vast life experience or perhaps working in the field of law enforcement? Or do the screaming voices echoing in you skull tell you what's true and false? In all seriousness, I'm hopeful that you'll look at these police cases (or any cases for that matter) without emotion, political agenda, or pre-conception. Look at each case on it's face and think logically and uniquely at each incident. I think you'll find that it's more fun to try and figure out a case than simply declaring a conspiracy and blindingly believing that the police are universally at fault. Of course there's always the other option of just continuing your uneducated diatribe of anti-police rhetoric and conspiracy theories and looking at every police incident as an opportunity to show us all what a unique rebel you are and how unjust the system has been to you or someone you know. Really...it's fine by me...I was just hoping for an intelliectual debate of the situation, but it's really no skin off my back one way or the other...whatever happens in this particular case is going to happen regardless of what I say. Tell you what...instead of wetting your diapers and stomping your feeties, why don't you watch this particular incident unfold and report back every so often on what happened and what the results of the investigation are? That way we can all be impressed when it turns out you were correct all along...that's sounds reasonable dosen't it?