Go Back  

Gunman Kills Self After 2 NYPD Cops Fatally Shot ‘execution Style’ 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #61  
Old 12-23-2014, 09:28 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Gunman Kills Self After 2 NYPD Cops Fatally Shot ‘execution Style’

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Wow. So you are somewhat retarded? Maybe you shouldn't speak when your lost to the conversation son.


Says the idiot blaming the unions for a suicidal dipshit gunman..

Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 12-23-2014, 11:16 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677
Re: Gunman Kills Self After 2 NYPD Cops Fatally Shot ‘execution Style’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post


Says the idiot blaming the unions for a suicidal dipshit gunman..
You're a low level employee aren't you? Stuck in a cycle of going nowhere.
Because you fail to see a bigger picture than the headlines you're fed.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #63  
Old 12-23-2014, 11:19 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Gunman Kills Self After 2 NYPD Cops Fatally Shot ‘execution Style’

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You're a low level employee aren't you? Stuck in a cycle of going nowhere.
Because you fail to see a bigger picture than the headlines you're fed.
Sorry lil nickie management isn't considered a low level employee..

So let me get this straight.. This bigger picture is that Unions are responsible for a suicidal gunman.. Ooooookay.

Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 12-23-2014, 11:46 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Gunman Kills Self After 2 NYPD Cops Fatally Shot ‘execution Style’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkoquisa View Post
Be warned what you say on these topics on the internets. I know a guy who made a facebook post about this event, granted he trolls people in life harder than most of us do to diamondshits in the WC, but yeah, he had the local news crew at his door, and several police organizations investigating him within hours.
Good call.

This site seems to be under constant scrutiny too.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Arkoquisa, Oswald2001
  #65  
Old 12-24-2014, 01:41 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677
Re: Gunman Kills Self After 2 NYPD Cops Fatally Shot ‘execution Style’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Sorry lil nickie management isn't considered a low level employee..

So let me get this straight.. This bigger picture is that Unions are responsible for a suicidal gunman.. Ooooookay.
Unions are why bad cops don't lose their jobs. I already said that. And I never said what you implied.
Mr McDonald's management

Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 12-24-2014, 01:45 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Gunman Kills Self After 2 NYPD Cops Fatally Shot ‘execution Style’

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Unions are why bad cops don't lose their jobs. I already said that. And I never said what you implied.
Mr McDonald's management
Unions plural are not the reason. You might make that argument against the nypd police union specifically but not against all unions in general.

It's well established I work in the IT field, Mr auto zone..

Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 12-24-2014, 01:50 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677
Re: Gunman Kills Self After 2 NYPD Cops Fatally Shot ‘execution Style’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Unions plural are not the reason. You might make that argument against the nypd police union specifically but not against all unions in general.

It's well established I work in the IT field, Mr auto zone..
As an ex member of a union I've seen it personally. And when the conversation is about the police, everyone except you understood I was speaking of police unions. But you could make the argument for any line of work that involves unions.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #68  
Old 12-24-2014, 01:52 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677
Re: Gunman Kills Self After 2 NYPD Cops Fatally Shot ‘execution Style’

So you're that dopey guy who puts on my phone protector on at the mall?

Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 12-24-2014, 01:54 AM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11725
Re: Gunman Kills Self After 2 NYPD Cops Fatally Shot ‘execution Style’

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Good call.

This site seems to be under constant scrutiny too.
Yea CAREFUL especially on FB, been many reports of people reporting people too their jobs for racism, getting them fired.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheVrist For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, rob666
  #70  
Old 12-26-2014, 06:38 PM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12567
Re: Gunman Kills Self After 2 NYPD Cops Fatally Shot ‘execution Style’

Is it time for white people to protest now...oh wait we don't do that.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO