Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Gunman Kills Self After 2 NYPD Cops Fatally Shot ‘execution Style’

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
Fuck em. You act like soldiers on US soil and get treated as such. Maybe the kids of the dead cops can meet up with Eric Garners kids for Christmas since none of them have a dad.
Those cops might have been good ones.
Good ones do exist.

Now theres 2 fewer.

Eric chose to resist arrest. The police did not use undue force, he died because of his physical condition. It's unfortunate, but the cops can't just walk away because you tell them too.
If he'd just put his hands behind his back, he'd probably be alive today

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
K9Grip, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, TheVrist
Old 12-21-2014, 11:51 PM
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
Fuck em. You act like soldiers on US soil and get treated as such. Maybe the kids of the dead cops can meet up with Eric Garners kids for Christmas since none of them have a dad.
And when you're in trouble you call gangsta's? Yeah, didn't think so.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, rob666, TheVrist
Old 12-22-2014, 08:46 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10538

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
This cunt says the shooter is her hero. I hope the same happens to her.
"Queen Empress Goddess Mother"

Dis be da root of da Black CULTCHA.

Ya'll gost Crazy B*tch Ghetto Trash Mommas cratin' Ghetto Trash Thug Sociopaths like outta Ghetto Factrees.

And dey all da same.

Da same Crazy B*tch Ghetto Trash Mommas.

Da same Ghetto Trash Thug Sociopaths.

MILLIONS and MILLIONS o' dem.

All over 'murica.

Attached Images

Old 12-22-2014, 12:01 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4575 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11715

A student at Brandeis University is in hot water for tweets she sent out following news that two NYPD officers were fatally shot at point blank range in retaliation for the death of Eric Garner.

According to TruthRevolt, Khadijah Lynch, a junior at Brandeis and an Undergraduate Department Representative in the African and Afro-American Studies department, sent out a series of tweets that made clear her beliefs that the cold-blooded murders of Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos were warranted.

“i have no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today,” Lynch wrote on Twitter the day of the gruesome murders.

The following day, Lynch sent out a follow-up tweet essentially saying the same thing she did the day prior.

“lmao, all i just really dont have sympathy for the cops who were shot. i hate this racist f**king country,” Lynch tweeted.

Lynch’s views have shocked and appalled many, but her reaction to this latest piece of news isn’t exactly surprising when looking at her past tweets on similar subjects.

“the fact that black people have not burned this country down is beyond me,” Lynch tweeted on November 25.

“amerikkka needs an intifada. enough is enough,” Lynch tweeted on December 21.

Lynch’s Twitter account has been public through all of these tweets, but since her most recent ones were picked up by the media, her account is now private.

According to 2Paragraphs, there are now calls for the President of Brandeis to kick her out of school.

K9Grip
Old 12-22-2014, 12:07 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
dude

Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11715

Two uniformed NYPD officers were ambushed and shot to dead yesterday as they sat in their marked police car.

Investigators believe the gunman’s *assassination-style mission was to avenge Eric Garner and Michael Brown. In a Facebook post, the gunman said, “I’m Putting Wings on Pigs Today… They Take 1 Of Ours (Eric Garner) …Let’s Take 2 of Theirs… This May Be My Final Post.”

In response to the execution of two cops, Jayceon Terrell Taylor, better known by his stage name The Game or simply Game, tweeted:

The rapper responded on Instagram to explain what he meant by the tweet:

Rapper The Game Tweets HORRIBLE Message After Cops Shot in NY

David Rufful

Screen Shot 2014-12-21 at 12.16.50 PM

Two uniformed NYPD officers were ambushed and shot to dead yesterday as they sat in their marked police car.

Investigators believe the gunman’s *assassination-style mission was to avenge Eric Garner and Michael Brown. In a Facebook post, the gunman said, “I’m Putting Wings on Pigs Today… They Take 1 Of Ours (Eric Garner) …Let’s Take 2 of Theirs… This May Be My Final Post.”

In response to the execution of two cops, Jayceon Terrell Taylor, better known by his stage name The Game or simply Game, tweeted:

Screen-Shot-2014-12-21-at-9.49.25-AM-550x300

The rapper responded on Instagram to explain what he meant by the tweet:

“The comment in my last post was a DIRECT RESPONSE to the picture above: I didn’t say it was cool that 2 cops were murdered senselessly while sitting in their car. These weren’t the cop(s) that killed ERIC GARNER so it wasn’t necessary they die in that manner the same as it wasn’t AT ALL necessary ERIC GARNER die in the way he did. My comment also suggested that #AllLivesMatter.”\

OK. He says he’s “not cool” with the murder of 2 NY police officers because they weren’t the ones who killed Eric Garner. If they were, however, he’d be totally cool with it.

K9Grip
Old 12-22-2014, 01:05 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
dude

Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11715

After 2 NYPD officers killed, more threats against police emerge

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/22/us/new...html?hpt=hp_t2

I think it is time our president stop dicking around with little chinamen, and the entertainment sector for a moment, and address the shit happening in America.

Old 12-22-2014, 01:17 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
A student at Brandeis University is in hot water for tweets she sent out following news that two NYPD officers were fatally shot at point blank range in retaliation for the death of Eric Garner.

According to TruthRevolt, Khadijah Lynch, a junior at Brandeis and an Undergraduate Department Representative in the African and Afro-American Studies department, sent out a series of tweets that made clear her beliefs that the cold-blooded murders of Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos were warranted.

“i have no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today,” Lynch wrote on Twitter the day of the gruesome murders.

The following day, Lynch sent out a follow-up tweet essentially saying the same thing she did the day prior.

“lmao, all i just really dont have sympathy for the cops who were shot. i hate this racist f**king country,” Lynch tweeted.

Lynch’s views have shocked and appalled many, but her reaction to this latest piece of news isn’t exactly surprising when looking at her past tweets on similar subjects.

“the fact that black people have not burned this country down is beyond me,” Lynch tweeted on November 25.

“amerikkka needs an intifada. enough is enough,” Lynch tweeted on December 21.

Lynch’s Twitter account has been public through all of these tweets, but since her most recent ones were picked up by the media, her account is now private.

According to 2Paragraphs, there are now calls for the President of Brandeis to kick her out of school.

African American studies is usually a joke. A lot of athletes take those courses because they are simple, and don't require objective thought.

Old 12-22-2014, 01:22 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
After 2 NYPD officers killed, more threats against police emerge

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/22/us/new...html?hpt=hp_t2

I think it is time our president stop dicking around with little chinamen, and the entertainment sector for a moment, and address the shit happening in America.
Sadly, I think it's pretty clear Obama supports the protesters. The protesters are his supporters, they are his base.

Old 12-22-2014, 01:27 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
dude

Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11715

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Sadly, I think it's pretty clear Obama supports the protesters. The protesters are his supporters, they are his base.
This could get worse, now local govt. are placing police organizations on high alert across the nation.

If much more happens, we could see Union officers lay down their badges, until the president DOES finally step up and put a stop to this.

Old 12-22-2014, 01:44 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

I think Unions are somewhat responsible for this. As with most unions, they make getting rid of questionable cops tough. Which is really the only problem I have with police, when a cop does something stupid, they're usually not fired. Because the Unions fight against an officer being dismissed.

I think it was in Ohio. Where a cop got into a bar fight, which is bad enough to possibly fire the officer. But, he also lost his badge and firearm during the fight. The cop never even reported to his superiors that his badge and gun were missing. And it was eventually found out, and the cop was fired. But the Union fought the firing and the cop got his job back.