Go Back  

Guilty: Schoolboy, 16, Who Murdered His Ex-girlfriend Over a Bet for a Free Breakfast 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 07-27-2011, 04:51 PM
elouisax
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6780
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss18
Guilty: Schoolboy, 16, Who Murdered His Ex-girlfriend Over a Bet for a Free Breakfast

* 'She was screaming so I picked up the rock and started to hit her with it. The worst part was feeling and seeing her skull give way'
* Judge lifts anonymity ban on killer because it is in 'public interest'
* 'I feel sorry for her mother,' murderer wrote on Facebook. When asked why, he replied: 'Well if I was a parent I'd be worried if my daughter was missing'

A babyfaced schoolboy is facing a life sentence after being found guilty of murdering his ex-girlfriend - over a bet for a free breakfast.

Joshua Davies, 16, was promised a full cooked breakfast if he carried out his threat to murder Rebecca Aylward.

Davies and Rebecca, 15, had split up but she went to meet him hoping they would get back together.

Rebecca even bought new clothes for the 'date' unaware Davies had been boasting to his friends how easy it would be to kill her.

The obsessed schoolboy had plotted to give her deadly foxgloves, drown her in a river or throw her off a cliff.

But instead Davies lured happy and fun-loving Rebecca into woods where he battered her to death with a rock.

A five-week murder trial heard that two days before the murder Davies texted his friend to say: 'Don't say anything but you may just owe me a breakfast.'

Judge Mr Justice Lloyd Jones today lifted an order preventing the boy from being named and photographed.

He said it was 'in the public interest' that he should be identified.

He said: 'This is a crime in a small and closely-knit community and it's right that the public should know there has been a conviction and who has been convicted.

'I accept that the weight given to the welfare of the boy changes now he has been convicted of a very serious offence.'

There was clapping, cheering and then tears from Rebecca's family in the public gallery at Swansea Crown Court as the jury found him guilty on a majority verdict of 10-2 after 20 hours deliberations.

Rebecca's mother Sonia Aylward, 39, gave a quiet smile as the verdict was announced.

Davies, wearing a pale open-necked shirt and dark trousers, showed no emotion as the jury returned their verdict but was in tears when the judge addressed him.

But his family, sitting away from the Aylwards in the lower public gallery, gasped at the verdict.

Until now there was a ban on Davies being publicly named - but the court yesterday lifted an order.

The murder trial heard how the teenage love affair turned to a love-hate relationship and then ultimately an horrific murder.

Davies openly plotted to murder Rebecca sending chilling text messages to his friends about how he planned to do it.

The jury was even given a list of text sayings and symbols used on Facebook, MSN, texts and other social media to help them understand the conversations between the teenagers.

In one text to a friend Davies asked: 'What would you do if I actually did kill her?'

The friend replied: 'Oh, I would buy you breakfast.'

Two days before the brutal murder Davies sent a text saying: 'Don't say anything but you may just owe me a breakfast.'

His friend replied: 'Best text I have ever had mate. Seriously, if it is true I am happy to pay for a breakfast.

'I want all the details. You sadistic bastard.' The text finished with a smiley face symbol.

The court heard that on the morning of the murder Davies and his best friend had breakfast together at their local cafe in the village of Aberkenfig, near Bridgend, South Wales.

Before he left to meet his ex-girlfriend he told his friend: 'The time has come.'

GCSE student Rebecca was driven to the village by an aunt on the morning of Saturday, October 23 where Davies was waiting to meet her.

Minutes later the pair walked into woods where Davies picked up a rock and repeatedly struck his ex-girlfriend over the head.

Prosecutor Greg Taylor QC said: 'After killing Rebecca in the woods Davies asked his two friends to meet him in the forest.

'One of the boys could see her lying face down, he was shaking and angry. He wanted to go and help her.

'He glimpsed at her body and thought: "Oh my God, she's dead."

'Davies told him to pull back her hood to see if she was dead but he didn't want to.'

Mr Taylor told the court how Davies then described to his friends how he had killed the schoolgirl.

He said: 'Joshua told his friends: "She was facing away from me and I thought: "This is it, I'm going to go for it.

"I tried to break her neck. She was screaming so I picked up the rock and started to hit her with it.

"The worst part was feeling and seeing her skull give way".'

Rebecca's mother Sonia reported her missing when she failed to arrive back at the family home in Maesteg, near Bridgend.

Her body was found face down in the woods the next day.

Davies denied murder and blamed his best friend for Rebecca's death.

But a jury found him guilty of murder and was warned by the judge he will be detained 'at Her Majesty's pleasure'.

The judge adjourned sentence for psychiatric reports and to decide on a minimum period of when the Davies will be eligible for parole.

-------------------------------------------------------
Bastard. This happened not far from where I live.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
31.jpg  

32.jpg  

33.jpg  

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elouisax For This Useful Post:
johnleeknoefler, juliemd, Nanina
Old 07-27-2011, 04:56 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1755 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61174
Re: Guilty: Schoolboy, 16, Who Murdered His Ex-girlfriend Over a Bet for a Free Break

hope he will be prison food for the other inmates.
little monster.

Old 07-27-2011, 06:15 PM
Beautiful Liar
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1401
female

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss255
Re: Guilty: Schoolboy, 16, Who Murdered His Ex-girlfriend Over a Bet for a Free Break

Poor girl lost her life for nothing

The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful Liar For This Useful Post:
mindgames17
Old 07-27-2011, 08:55 PM
zadfrackglutz
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:556
male

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1094

death penalty!!!!! kill that little fucker.

The Following User Says Thank You to zadfrackglutz For This Useful Post:
mindgames17
Old 07-27-2011, 11:48 PM
kandystar
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:277
Female

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

dude looks hipster as hell.

What about his friends? Shouldn't they be charged for conspiracy to commit murder or something?

Old 07-28-2011, 09:19 AM
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:163
Female

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss6033

This happened in Wales. No death penalty. He will get a slap on the wrist type of sentence. Even if he's given 'life' over here in the UK life usually means about 8 years or less.
The bastard will probably be given a new identity and a plastic surgery so that no one recognises him when he walks free.

That's what we do for most murderers in the UK. Send them off on a long holiday and then safeguard their future!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Karma For This Useful Post:
Andria, elouisax, johnleeknoefler, juanmigual, kandystar, Nite, sassieroses
Old 09-03-2011, 03:29 PM
SuceMaTub
Offline:
It's in the detail
Poster Rank:286
Male

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2874

...abortion would have prevented this.

Old 09-03-2011, 03:53 PM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

She bought new clothes to go and meet him, thats just fucking hart breaking. I hope this cunt prays for death but lives forever

The Following User Says Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
malcon
Old 09-03-2011, 06:27 PM
Australia Mate!
Poster Rank:238
I have a map of Tasmania

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3686

what a fucking psycho.... sounds like if he had never been caught there may have been more victims in the future

Old 09-03-2011, 06:58 PM
TheCapn
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:856
Male

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss545

In a horrible way its probably good it happened when he was young, because that is a serial killer in the making. What if hed managed to not do it until he was old enough to plan it and think about it. True monster in the making there.

The Following User Says Thank You to TheCapn For This Useful Post:
juanmigual