Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3821
Re: Gore Site Owner Charged for Magnotta Vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Filthydelphia, Killadelphia! They both fit
I rather like Philly, except the worst cheese steaks ive ever had were at the "world famous" Ginos. The cheese wasnt even melted, the steak was cold, the bread was stale and freezing, and there was no place to sit.

The Following User Says Thank You to GODISNOTGREAT For This Useful Post:
FunkPumpkin
Old 08-05-2013, 05:35 PM
Lana-Banana
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:188
Artful Dodger

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 3831 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Filthydelphia, Killadelphia! They both fit
Hey Diamond,

Just went to Wiki because I found it a little funny and odd that you referred to it as Filthydelphia. So I went rootin around the net...dunno if it's a true depiction of the demographics of that city but looky here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia

White people have dropped in numbers from 65% to 41% and the Blacks have increased from 33% to 43%.

Old 08-05-2013, 09:53 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODISNOTGREAT View Post
Shocked to see that so many here are against Marek. I migrated here from BestGore after his arrest a couple of weeks ago. The site was effectively ruined when he was barred from the internet. Its still there, but remains stagnant without him. I know many of the BG members and theyre not all homophobic racists - I myself being an example of that. That anybody here can be against Marek baffles me. He deserves your support, whether or not you may agree or disagree with his political opinions. Yes, hes obsessed with ZOG conspiracy theories, but the issue at hand here is not what kind of political views he subscribes to. What is being threatened here is censorship of the internet and freedom of speech all together. No government has the right to dictate what morals are, and how does one have the audacity to even attempt such a thing? This is what is at stake here.

Some of you saying this cant happen in the States are also misinformed, as similar things have already happened in the US. I dont remember his name, but the cartoonist responsible for offending the religion of peace which sparked outrage all over the Muslim world, instigating an attack on the embassy in Benghazi is still jailed to this day. Nobody has the right to not be offended. That is what makes us the civilized world and sets us apart from the barbarian infested shit holes. It is for that reason alone that you should all support Mark Marek in his attempts to defeat the Crown.
I'm all for freedom of speech my fellow Canadian. Marek pushed the boundaries, but I personally disliked a lot of his racial/ethnic rants.
It seemed like to him the biggest reason he had a site was for a platform for his views, a lot of which were kind of scary IMHO.

Anyways, this forum is better in every way. I hope you find a new home here.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
FunkPumpkin, GODISNOTGREAT
Old 08-07-2013, 04:00 AM
GODISNOTGREAT
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:233
it's free if you boof it

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 1829 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3821

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
I'm all for freedom of speech my fellow Canadian. Marek pushed the boundaries, but I personally disliked a lot of his racial/ethnic rants.
It seemed like to him the biggest reason he had a site was for a platform for his views, a lot of which were kind of scary IMHO.

Anyways, this forum is better in every way. I hope you find a new home here.
Thank you for the warm welcome.
Ive enjoyed my stay thus far.

I am in agreement with you that Marek is out there, but you have to take the bad with the good, regardless of how unsettling and politically incorrect a persons POV may be. To not do so is to threaten the very foundation of our culture.

(Im American BTW )