Go Back  

Gordon Brown Is A Zionist Puppet 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #1  
Old 01-17-2010, 01:44 PM
CoralReef's Avatar
CoralReef
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:357
Big Man
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2080
Gordon Brown Is A Zionist Puppet

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...arrest-warrant

"Gordon Brown today told Tzipi Livni, Israel's former foreign minister, that he was "completely opposed" to the warrant issued by a British court for her arrest for war crimes and pledged to work to change the law that allowed it.

Brown's comments, quoted in a statement issued by Livni's office, followed a diplomatic row over the warrant issued in relation to her role in the war in Gaza earlier this year.

The prime minister's remarks, made in a telephone conversation with Livni and reported on Israeli news websites, followed a statement by David Miliband, the foreign secretary, that the government was "looking urgently" at ways to change the UK legal system. Miliband reportedly rang his Israeli counterpart, Avigdor Lieberman, to apologise for the episode.

Shimon Peres, Israel's president, called it a "serious mistake" by Britain.

The dispute erupted after Westminster magistrates court in London issued an unprecedented arrest warrant for Livni, now Israel's opposition leader, on Sunday – a move described by Binyamin Netanyahu, Israel's prime minister, as an "absurdity." Miliband said Israeli leaders "must be able to visit and have a proper dialogue with the British government".

The warrant was withdrawn amid embarrassment in the Foreign Office when it was discovered that she was not in the UK. But the fact that it was issued in error – at the request of lawyers acting for Palestinian victims of the Gaza war – did nothing to quell Israeli anger.

Livni had been due to attend a conference in London but cancelled two weeks ago. Palestinian sources claimed to have seen her at the event and alerted the lawyers.

Palestinians and an Israeli human rights organisation say about 1,400 people, mostly civilians, were killed in the Gaza offensive. Israel counted 1,166 Palestinians dead and said most were combatants. Israel says it acted in self-defence against Hamas rockets from Gaza. Thirteen Israelis died.

Miliband said in his statement: "The procedure by which arrest warrants can be sought and issued without any prior knowledge or advice by a prosecutor is an unusual feature of the system in England and Wales. The government is looking urgently at ways in which the UK system might be changed in order to avoid this sort of situation arising again."

In September, pro-Palestinian lawyers tried to invoke "universal jurisdiction" to arrest Ehud Barak, Israel's defence minister. His status as a cabinet minister gave him diplomatic immunity, which Livni, a former minister, did not have.

In 2005, a retired general, Doron Almog, returned to Israel without leaving his plane at Heathrow after a tip-off that police planned to arrest him in connection with the demolition of homes in Gaza"

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-17-2010, 01:54 PM
Curb Stomper's Avatar
Curb Stomper
Offline:
Joseph Goebbels
Poster Rank:169
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5815
Re: Gordon Brown Is A Zionist Puppet

Gordon brown's a joke, along with all other left-wingers.

__________________
"You know she's too young for you when you have to make aeroplane noises to get your cock into her mouth.."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-17-2010, 04:24 PM
gogo
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1321
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss275
Re: Gordon Brown Is A Zionist Puppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralReef View Post
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...arrest-warrant

"Gordon Brown today told Tzipi Livni, Israel's former foreign minister, that he was "completely opposed" to the warrant issued by a British court for her arrest for war crimes and pledged to work to change the law that allowed it.

Brown's comments, quoted in a statement issued by Livni's office, followed a diplomatic row over the warrant issued in relation to her role in the war in Gaza earlier this year.

The prime minister's remarks, made in a telephone conversation with Livni and reported on Israeli news websites, followed a statement by David Miliband, the foreign secretary, that the government was "looking urgently" at ways to change the UK legal system. Miliband reportedly rang his Israeli counterpart, Avigdor Lieberman, to apologise for the episode.

Shimon Peres, Israel's president, called it a "serious mistake" by Britain.

The dispute erupted after Westminster magistrates court in London issued an unprecedented arrest warrant for Livni, now Israel's opposition leader, on Sunday – a move described by Binyamin Netanyahu, Israel's prime minister, as an "absurdity." Miliband said Israeli leaders "must be able to visit and have a proper dialogue with the British government".

The warrant was withdrawn amid embarrassment in the Foreign Office when it was discovered that she was not in the UK. But the fact that it was issued in error – at the request of lawyers acting for Palestinian victims of the Gaza war – did nothing to quell Israeli anger.

Livni had been due to attend a conference in London but cancelled two weeks ago. Palestinian sources claimed to have seen her at the event and alerted the lawyers.

Palestinians and an Israeli human rights organisation say about 1,400 people, mostly civilians, were killed in the Gaza offensive. Israel counted 1,166 Palestinians dead and said most were combatants. Israel says it acted in self-defence against Hamas rockets from Gaza. Thirteen Israelis died.

Miliband said in his statement: "The procedure by which arrest warrants can be sought and issued without any prior knowledge or advice by a prosecutor is an unusual feature of the system in England and Wales. The government is looking urgently at ways in which the UK system might be changed in order to avoid this sort of situation arising again."

In September, pro-Palestinian lawyers tried to invoke "universal jurisdiction" to arrest Ehud Barak, Israel's defence minister. His status as a cabinet minister gave him diplomatic immunity, which Livni, a former minister, did not have.

In 2005, a retired general, Doron Almog, returned to Israel without leaving his plane at Heathrow after a tip-off that police planned to arrest him in connection with the demolition of homes in Gaza"
lool war crime this, war crime that, if an idf soldier farts its called a war crime.

What would you muslims do without the UN.

The only thing hamas can do is use its fellow lawyers to issue war crimes on israel.

They cant fight they can only hide behind little kids and get blown up and cry WAR CRIME!!!

Doron Almog came to britian in 2005 to fundraise for a charity and british police tried to arrest him for destroying terrorist homes. That is irony in its best example

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-17-2010, 11:00 PM
CoralReef's Avatar
CoralReef
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:357
Big Man
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2080
Re: Gordon Brown Is A Zionist Puppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo View Post
lool war crime this, war crime that, if an idf soldier farts its called a war crime.

What would you muslims do without the UN.

The only thing hamas can do is use its fellow lawyers to issue war crimes on israel.

They cant fight they can only hide behind little kids and get blown up and cry WAR CRIME!!!

Doron Almog came to britian in 2005 to fundraise for a charity and british police tried to arrest him for destroying terrorist homes. That is irony in its best example
No point even debating with you, all you do when the debate goes my way is upload biased videos and pictures of 'baby terrorists' and stories of how Hamas use human shields.
The JTF must pay you guys fucking shit.
Bitch and moan about that then you asshole.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CoralReef For This Useful Post:
Entwuerdiger
  #5  
Old 01-17-2010, 11:32 PM
gogo
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1321
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss275
Re: Gordon Brown Is A Zionist Puppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralReef View Post
No point even debating with you, all you do when the debate goes my way
ur some muslim from scotland whos never even been to gaza or the west bank and calls my videos boring when they show something that brake ur islamic pride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralReef View Post
No point even debating with you, all you do when the debate goes my way is upload biased videos and pictures of 'baby terrorists' and stories of how Hamas use human shields.
The JTF must pay you guys fucking shit.
Bitch and moan about that then you asshole.
theres not much bias in conveying how a certain organisation straps explosives onto kids

its ok i wont riddle ur tiny brain with "zionist propoganda" but next time dont argue about things you have no clue about.

and ofcourse anyone who is in support of israel must be some zionist agent making a living off debating people like you.

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-17-2010, 11:36 PM
CoralReef's Avatar
CoralReef
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:357
Big Man
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2080
Re: Gordon Brown Is A Zionist Puppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo View Post
ur some muslim from scotland whos never even been to gaza or the west bank and calls my videos boring when they show something that brake ur islamic pride.



theres not much bias in conveying how a certain organisation straps explosives onto kids

its ok i wont riddle ur tiny brain with "zionist propoganda" but next time dont argue about things you have no clue about.

and ofcourse anyone who is in support of israel must be some zionist agent making a living off debating people like you.
This really is rich coming from you.
PS You don't have to be Muslim to stand against Zionism ya asshole.

Jew power right?


Maybe we wouldn't be debating about this if you Jews weren't retarded enough to get rounded up and executed like rats...

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-17-2010, 11:41 PM
gogo
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1321
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss275
Re: Gordon Brown Is A Zionist Puppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralReef View Post
This really is rich coming from you.
PS You don't have to be Muslim to stand against Zionism ya asshole.

Jew power right?


Maybe we wouldn't be debating about this if you Jews weren't retarded enough to get rounded up and executed like rats...
You know ur identy really does show up in ur previous posts

its not as if its the first time we met on this forum

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-17-2010, 11:56 PM
CoralReef's Avatar
CoralReef
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:357
Big Man
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2080
Re: Gordon Brown Is A Zionist Puppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo View Post
do i show hate to all the forum members on dr?
Just the ones who disagree with you.

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-18-2010, 12:06 AM
gogo
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1321
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss275
Re: Gordon Brown Is A Zionist Puppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralReef View Post
Just the ones who disagree with you.
i dont remember showing hate to anyone on this forum apart from you and iraq owns usa and that is due to ur exceptonally low IQ levels and 10 year old comebacks

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-18-2010, 12:14 AM
CoralReef's Avatar
CoralReef
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:357
Big Man
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2080
Re: Gordon Brown Is A Zionist Puppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo View Post
i dont remember showing hate to anyone on this forum apart from you and iraq owns usa and that is due to ur exceptonally low IQ levels and 10 year old comebacks
Dude, you are a Jew. I can smell you rats a mile away. I wonder, where you belong in the Jewish hierarchy?

I believe Cohens are at the top of your little ladder.
However you are probably just an ashkenazi

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO