Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1760 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61202
Gods & Goddesses from Phoenix Goddess Temple Charged with Prostitution

Quote:
A man and three women accused of prostitution at a church have spoken out for the first time.

The 'god' and three 'goddesses' from Phoenix Goddess Temple denied charges they were performing sex acts in exchange for money.

Arizona authorities say a six-month investigation has resulted in the arrest and indictment of more than 30 people connected to the temple.

Goddess Holly Alsop said: 'I call myself a shaman. I believe in earth-based healing.'

Temple member Amanda Twitty said they did not have sex at the church, although she declined to go into detail about what 'healing' practices at the temple involved.

Member Jamie Baker added: 'We're not a brothel, we're a church.'

'God' 23-year-old Alex Averill said he was a 'spiritual warrior'.
He said: 'To be raided in my church ... it's really sad to see what things have come down to.

'I say people call me what you will, but at my church, I'm labeled a practitioner. At my church, I'm labeled a shaman.

'No, I do not charge for sex. I work off donations.
I work off of what people can leave me as offerings.'

The Maricopa County Attorney’s Office said that among the individuals arrested were men and women 'practitioners' and Goddess Temple founder Tracy Elise.

She faces charges of prostitution, illegal control of an enterprise, pandering, and operating a house of prostitution.

Others named in the indictment face charges including conspiracy, working in a house of prostitution and massaging without a license.

Arizona prosecutors have charged more than 30 people affiliated with the institution which they say had been operating under the pretence of providing 'religious' services for hundreds of dollars in cash 'donations' since it began operations in 2009.

Police raided the 10,000-square-foot property on Wednesday, arresting 18 people. They are still hunting down the other 19.

Four of those indicted are men, but none of them are johns. Charges include prostitution, pandering and conspiracy.

Accused: Others named in the indictment face charges including conspiracy, working in a house of prostitution and massaging without a license
Phoenix police spokesman Steve Martos told the network: 'They were committing crimes under the guise of religious freedom.

It's a sad situation when people are trying to hide behind religion and church to commit a crime.'

Martos said police obtained a search warrant after several undercover operations determined 'practitioners' were trained to use 'evasive vocabulary'.

'For example, "johns" were called "seekers" and sexual intercourse was called "sacred union".

A statement on the organisation's website, which has been taken down, describe the Goddess Temple's services as 'body centric'.

Alleged brothel: Police raided the 10,000-square-foot Goddess Temple on Wednesday, arresting 18 people. They are still hunting down the other 19

Secretive: The Goddess Temple had been in operation since 2009 and had been subject to speculation it was a secret sex club

Authorities were tipped off by residents, who had complained for years the temple was operating as a secret sex club.

A local newspaper followed the story, prompting police to launch the investigation that led to Wednesday's bust.

Police say another alleged brothel in Sedona, Arizona connected to the Goddess Temple was also raided on Wednesday.

Founder Tracy Elise was reportedly involved with a similar alleged brothel in Seattle, Washington shut down in 2009.

Something went wrong, try refreshing the page...

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 church bust.mp4(2.89 MB, 137 views)
Old 09-12-2011, 11:09 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: Gods & Goddesses from Phoenix Goddess Temple Charged with Prostitution

One of the goddesses in the "green Chakra room" at Phoenix Goddess Temple.

I'd fuck her........

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
goddess%20temple_sized.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
d23623d
Old 09-12-2011, 01:17 PM
candymosh
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:124

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123

some of the mugshots look like hookers.....some of the mugshots look like they might have snorted a little too much of the wafer

Old 09-12-2011, 02:44 PM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392

Quote:
Originally Posted by candymosh2 View Post
some of the mugshots look like hookers.....some of the mugshots look like they might have snorted a little too much of the wafer
Or been hit with a few too many ugly sticks

The Following User Says Thank You to Faline For This Useful Post:
juliemd
Old 09-12-2011, 03:02 PM
candymosh
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:124

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123

Old 09-16-2011, 12:57 AM
alpha.first.one
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:670
male

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss808

we are adults and we are allowed to have sex. cops fuck off!

Old 09-17-2011, 10:57 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

I saw a few prostitute stings on COPS and i am amazed that they haven't worked out a way around the law. It's illegal to offer sex for money and it's illegal to offer money for sex, right? How about agreeing on an amount of 'taxi fare' the 'customer' has to pay in order to ensure a good time, or maybe a 'loan' that doesn't need to be repaid? Is it illegal to have sex and then give her some money for a taxi fare?
To be honest though i couldn't give a rats arse because out here prostitution is legal.

Old 09-18-2011, 01:51 AM
Rfneimad
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1837

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss171

As long as you film it and try to sell it, its legal. I think you might need a business permit to really get away with it.