Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12915
Re: Girl, 6, Vanishes From Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Exactly! If they save one child, since it's usually a family member or their friend who kills the child, it's worth it.

If they're not found in 24-48 hours after a reported, "disappearance", the chances the child will be found decrease every minute.

They need to get the word out faster! Was it Megan Kanka or Polly Klass who was killed by a guy people weren't aware was close to the child? There are so many, I get confused. SAD!
Polly Klass's abduction was so bold and unbelievable. She had a sleepover w/ two friends and Richard Allen Davis broke in and hid in Polly's room and kidnapped Polly at knifepoint. He did not know her previously.
Megan Kanka was murdered by the sex offender across the street from her home. He also lived w/ two other sex offenders, and that is the main reason for "Megan's Law."
He lured Kanka w/ a puppy.
Megan's Law , or just the sex offender registry is extreme abused. Even Megan Kanka's mother says she would have never been able to afford the monthly payment, and complains about many of the ridiculous reasons people are placed on there.
Tier two and three sex offenders are very dangerous, and most do not belong on the streets. Tier one offenders, a lot of them are placed on the registry for stupid reasons....i.e. mooning their friends on their school's football field.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeeMarieGK For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, gatagato, michmi
Old 04-29-2012, 08:06 PM
ArtOfLife
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:653
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss840

People who harm children, abduct them, rape them, anything like that, need to be slowly pulled apart by fishing hooks while being sprayed with salt and rubbing alcohol

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ArtOfLife For This Useful Post:
bigmikeymike, diamondsmiles, Flaka, luciddrmr, michmi
Old 04-30-2012, 03:50 AM
bigmikeymike
Offline:
To infinity and beyond!
Poster Rank:538
Weener

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1140

No one just... vanishes. Either this house was scoped out or someone isn't telling the full stoooorrry

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.” -Stephen Roberts

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”
― Christopher Hitchens
The Following User Says Thank You to bigmikeymike For This Useful Post:
ArtOfLife
Old 04-30-2012, 06:30 PM
DeeMarieGK
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:73
A chick.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12915

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmikeymike View Post
No one just... vanishes. Either this house was scoped out or someone isn't telling the full stoooorrry
Bedroom "abductions" are usually the parents.

Old 04-30-2012, 06:31 PM
DeeMarieGK
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
A chick.

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12915

But yes, people go poof all the time.
Look at missings on the doe network or the charley project.

Old 04-30-2012, 06:48 PM
Seven Of Nine
Offline:
de-assimilated
Poster Rank:214
Female
Contributions: 4

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4126

I watched an interview of the neighbour whose bedroom window is about 12 feet away from the bedroom of Isabel. Unlike where I live (triple paned windows) according to the neighbour her windows are very thin and she distinctly heard "men's voices" outside her window in the breezeway between the two residences. The neighbours dog began barking, waking her and she looked at the time, it was 6:28am. Like many of us who are stirred awake before our alarms ring, she hushed her dog and rolled over to fall back asleep, not paying any attention to the voices other than to know that she heard them.

The two bedroom windows, Isabel's and that of her neighbour, are almost directly across from one another at a distance of about 12 feet. Could be something or nothing at all. She seemed very sincere during the interview and also rather regretful that she did not rise to look out her window.

The Following User Says Thank You to Seven Of Nine For This Useful Post:
DeeMarieGK
Old 05-01-2012, 06:40 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinglessAngel View Post
I watched an interview of the neighbour whose bedroom window is about 12 feet away from the bedroom of Isabel. Unlike where I live (triple paned windows) according to the neighbour her windows are very thin and she distinctly heard "men's voices" outside her window in the breezeway between the two residences. The neighbours dog began barking, waking her and she looked at the time, it was 6:28am. Like many of us who are stirred awake before our alarms ring, she hushed her dog and rolled over to fall back asleep, not paying any attention to the voices other than to know that she heard them.

The two bedroom windows, Isabel's and that of her neighbour, are almost directly across from one another at a distance of about 12 feet. Could be something or nothing at all. She seemed very sincere during the interview and also rather regretful that she did not rise to look out her window.

I always look, although some of the dogs around my house bark if a leaf blows by.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:43 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeMarieGK View Post
Polly Klass's abduction was so bold and unbelievable. She had a sleepover w/ two friends and Richard Allen Davis broke in and hid in Polly's room and kidnapped Polly at knifepoint. He did not know her previously.
Megan Kanka was murdered by the sex offender across the street from her home. He also lived w/ two other sex offenders, and that is the main reason for "Megan's Law."
He lured Kanka w/ a puppy.
Megan's Law , or just the sex offender registry is extreme abused. Even Megan Kanka's mother says she would have never been able to afford the monthly payment, and complains about many of the ridiculous reasons people are placed on there.
Tier two and three sex offenders are very dangerous, and most do not belong on the streets. Tier one offenders, a lot of them are placed on the registry for stupid reasons....i.e. mooning their friends on their school's football field.

Someone on here has a friend registered as a sex offender for urinating in public, which I not if favor of, but, I think that's bit much as is mooning while all of the deadly people somehow are out there killing these babies!

Old 05-01-2012, 09:56 PM
DeeMarieGK
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
A chick.

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12915

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Someone on here has a friend registered as a sex offender for urinating in public, which I not if favor of, but, I think that's bit much as is mooning while all of the deadly people somehow are out there killing these babies!
Urinating in public and having to register as an offender, that right there is abuse of the registry. That and mooning are just two examples of how freely they use it, and if they abuse it enough, we will lose it.

Old 05-02-2012, 03:44 PM
Flaka
Offline:
Tuya
Poster Rank:19

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2170 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37570

"This case does not meet arizona's amber alert criteria?"

A child, a VERY young child is missing. THAT should be more than enough. The fuck is wrong with people