female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Gigi Jordan Feeds Son, 8, Fatal Dose of Pills

Gigi Jordan feeds son, 8, fatal dose of pills, leaves strange 2-page note in botched murder-suicide

Click image for larger version

Name:	alg-peninsula-hotel2-jpg.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	552594

A multimillionaire mom fed her 8-year-old son a fatal dose of pills, then spent the night with his body inside a ritzy midtown hotel before a failed suicide try, police said.

Gigi Jordan was "babbling incoherently" after police kicked in the door of her $2,300-a-night suite at The Peninsula hotel to find her son Jude faceup on the bed and foaming at the mouth, police sources said.

Jordan, 49, was surrounded Friday by hundreds of prescription drug pills and a rambling note expressing her love for the small boy who police say died at his mother's hands.

"I can tell you the only true happy moment in my life was when Jude was born," she wrote. "He was all the love I ever had in my life.

"He was the only thing that made me feel life was something of beauty, ever."

A police source said Jordan used a sofa to block the suite's bathroom door.

Jordan "has made statements implicating herself in her son's death," said Deputy Police Commissioner Paul Browne.

The dead boy's father, reached at his California business, was staggered by news of his son's death and the criminal charges against his ex-wife.

"Is she in custody?" asked Emil Tzekov, whose five-year marriage to Jordan ended in 2006. "I'm very shocked about the whole situation."

Tzekov told the Daily News that he hadn't seen Jordan or his son for more than a year. The couple married in 2001, just six days after her divorce from pharmaceutical company executive Raymond Mirra.

Jude was born in July 2001, four months before Jordan's second marriage.

"That's my son," said the shaken Tzekov. "I don't know if I can talk about this."

Jordan, a native of Belgium, arrived at the five-star Fifth Ave. hotel on Wednesday night with her only child, a boy Tzekov's neighbors described as autistic.

The former pharmaceutical company president paid the bill in cash, ordered room service and didn't leave the room for two days, sources said.

Not even the cleaning crew had access to the suite, which was filled with nearly 1,000 pills and pill bottles when the dead boy was discovered.

The "Do Not Disturb" sign was still on the door when police arrived around noon, summoned an hour earlier by a relative in Belgium who had received terrifying e-mails from Jordan.

"She's telling the aunt ... she is going to kill herself and her kid," a police source said. The aunt then faxed the e-mails to police at the 20th Precinct, setting off a scramble to find the pair.

Cops went first to her home, and were directed to the hotel. The suite's door was double-locked and a chair propped up against it from the inside, sources said.

Old 04-29-2010, 11:54 PM
Creepy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss
Re: Gigi Jordan Feeds Son, 8, Fatal Dose of Pills, Leaves Strange 2-page Note

what a FUCKIN MORON.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight
Old 04-30-2010, 12:59 AM
Dragon46
Offline:
Queen of the Damned
Poster Rank:107
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9256

she should have just killed herself. not the boy. what a fuck-up.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dragon46 For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight
Old 04-30-2010, 02:05 AM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

This is becoming a trend. I am currently looking for other possible cases that fit this profile.