Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527
Re: Germany to Offer Third Gender on Birth Certificates

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
You're a fucking idiot.

And idiots like you only exist because society is too weak to tell you to jump off a fucking cliff.

A CHILD has no grasp over the concepts discussed and issues as policies by ADULTS.

A FUCKING CHILD

Is that plain enough for you?

We are born the way we are born.

Most transgendered people will tell you they knew as young as 3 they were different, putz

You close-minded phobes just don't get it! It is always guys who bitch when sex is discussed.

Gay people are NOT pedophiles!

And, it's none of your business anyway what others do!

If you cannot distinguish between a male or female performing oral sex on you, you obviously didn't participate or touch the person's body! Go on, "Maury," or, "Springer," and humiliate yourself in front of millions, idiot!

Go fuck a goat or cat, pussy! If you're impotent, we know you wouldn't perform oral sex on anyone, jerkoff!

MUAH!

Old 08-21-2013, 06:42 PM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

Quote:
You're a fucking idiot.

And idiots like you only exist because society is too weak to tell you to jump off a fucking cliff.

A CHILD has no grasp over the concepts discussed and issues as policies by ADULTS.

A FUCKING CHILD

Is that plain enough for you?
My thinking is that when the child is older they can determine what genitals they feel apply to who they feel they are. Rather than the parents having a doctor surgically remove one or the other when the child is a baby and then find out years later that they chose the wrong genitals.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, DIfferent_Trains
Old 08-21-2013, 06:51 PM
Shakey
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:18
MAN

Mentioned: 449 Post(s)
Quoted: 21531 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss37847

I didn't realize that this was such a big problem.

Old 08-21-2013, 09:48 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3660

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
We are born the way we are born.

Most transgendered people will tell you they knew as young as 3 they were different, putz

You close-minded phobes just don't get it! It is always guys who bitch when sex is discussed.

Gay people are NOT pedophiles!

And, it's none of your business anyway what others do!

If you cannot distinguish between a male or female performing oral sex on you, you obviously didn't participate or touch the person's body! Go on, "Maury," or, "Springer," and humiliate yourself in front of millions, idiot!

Go fuck a goat or cat, pussy! If you're impotent, we know you wouldn't perform oral sex on anyone, jerkoff!

MUAH!
You're one of those sheep who follow trends aren't you?

I've worked in a bar where gay and transgendered people come to have fun, I've talked to enough gay and transgendered people to know they're harmless and normal.

I have been groped by both of these people and they backed off when I said no, so I'm not one of these disillusional frat jocks who think the world is black and white.

As for the rest of your post I genuinely believe you are mentally retarded, and not in a good way either.

I am surprised you can operate a computer with that level of retardation going on. In no way whatsoever did your post point out anything legitimately worthwhile to argue against.

You are retarded.

The Following 2 Users Disliked ices For This Post:
diamondsmiles, DIfferent_Trains
Old 08-22-2013, 03:17 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakey View Post
I didn't realize that this was such a big problem.

I didn't either. Every now and then, a case will make the news.

Some parents simply don't want people to know which sex their babies are.

Don't know why, but, transgendered people have enough to deal with in this world today.

There have been cases where the parents decide to raise the child as a female and when she starts feeling things changing, she may realize she should have been a he and vice versa.

I'm a live and let live person and they aren't hurting anyone. If they're happy, I'm happy for them

Old 08-22-2013, 03:27 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527

Quote:
You're one of those sheep who follow trends aren't you?

I've worked in a bar where gay and transgendered people come to have fun, I've talked to enough gay and transgendered people to know they're harmless and normal.

I have been groped by both of these people and they backed off when I said no, so I'm not one of these disillusional frat jocks who think the world is black and white.

As for the rest of your post I genuinely believe you are mentally retarded, and not in a good way either.

I am surprised you can operate a computer with that level of retardation going on. In no way whatsoever did your post point out anything legitimately worthwhile to argue against.

You are retarded.
Let me guess. Your buddies are viking, thelastjerkoff, fletch, rapewhistle and lana

You all think making fun of people with mental and physical disabilites is funny and insulting to others who are not disabled and calling them retarded is a joke.

How proud your parents must be

I'd like to see you in 20 years when you are still hear like the morons you are today saying the same things and hope no one in your families have any medical issues.

None of you could deal with it and would probably put them in a place to get away from them.

I've been around transgendered and gays since the 70's, punk! You are all way behind me and a lot of others

You all need to grow up and face reality. Good luck with that!

Old 08-22-2013, 03:33 AM
Feirefiz
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:537
Die Seynen nimmt der Herr im Schlafe!

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1140

Quote:
Though the Germany is more progressive than many of its neighbors, the law often lags behind public opinion. For instance, same-sex marriage is illegal, even though 74 percent of Germans are in favor of legalization, according to Reuters. Same-sex unions are legal, however, and partners are granted equal tax benefits as those of married couples.
The reason for this is that Germany has a conservative government of bavarian farmers and housewives. And this is not likely to change in the September elections.

Old 08-22-2013, 08:31 AM
DIfferent_Trains
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:2317

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss120

Some of you may benefit from reading this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_gender

Many other cultures have third genders. As well as those who are born intersex/hermaphrodite, this can include eunuchs, transgendered people and various cultural groups such as Kathoeys in Thailand, Hijras in India and Pakistan, etc. India already has a third legal gender.

The Following User Says Thank You to DIfferent_Trains For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles