Contributions: 28

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11449
Georgia Parents Pimped Teen Daughter for Minivan Payments

A central Georgia couple has pleaded guilty to having their 14-year-old daughter engage in sex with a man so that they would not have to make monthly payments on their secondhand minivan.

Sandra Davis, 37, of Dodge County, pleaded guilty to child molestation and was sentenced to eight years in prison on Monday. Davis did not physically abuse her daughter, but she did admit to encouraging her to trade sex for the van payments, The Macon Telegraph reported.

Davis' husband, James Davis, 39, and used-car salesman Robert Bearden, 67, both pleaded guilty to molestation. They were sentenced to 10 years in prison and 10 years probation.

The Davises and Bearden were arrested in March 2010 after authorities learned of the car-payment arrangement during the course of an unrelated investigation. According to police, the Davises had their daughter do "sexual favors" for Bearden, then manager of Shorty's Used Cars in Eastman, so they would not have to make their monthly payments of $281 on the 1998 Dodge Caravan they had bought.

"It makes me personally sick to my stomach," Dodge County sheriff's Capt. Tony Winborn told the Telegraph after the arrests were made.

The judge who sentenced the defendants also barred them from having any contact with the victim for 20 years.

Oconee Circuit District Attorney Timothy Vaughn did not immediately return calls for comment from AOL News. According to the Telegraph, he said that the girl, now 16, is now in a "good home environment."

Old 03-03-2011, 03:56 AM
TSUNAMII
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1148
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss338
Re: Georgia Parents Pimped Teen Daughter for Minivan Payments

any environment is better than your own parents selling you for sex. low paid sex i might add. its funny how you have to pass atest to drive a car, but people like this keep having children. sucks for that girl. parents get ten years in which will serve 5, and the daughter has to live with all this for the rest of her life. for what.........a fuckin mini van!?

Old 03-03-2011, 08:04 AM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2541 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
5/11 sssss8005

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSUNAMII View Post
.........a fuckin mini van!?

a mini van that's probably been repossessed by now because they didn't keep making payments...

Old 03-03-2011, 11:50 AM
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:58
Dude

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16098

Sick fucks.

Old 03-03-2011, 10:33 PM
Morgasm
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1150
male

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss336

I hope that poor girl has a wonderful life from here on out. Lord knows she deserves it.

Old 03-04-2011, 08:10 PM
Rfneimad
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1836

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss171

What if it was a boy having sex with a sales-lady?

<****** title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lgoXUzIwXk0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

Old 03-05-2011, 03:41 AM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Whoaa, ten years? That's it???

A HS teacher was just sentenced to 30 years here in Michigan for having consensual sex with a 17 year old former or current student. Wtf? I guess it didn't help that he was black and she was white either. I say good for him but damn, why such small number for these sick fucks??? Anybody care to explain?

Old 03-05-2011, 03:55 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
Whoaa, ten years? That's it???

A HS teacher was just sentenced to 30 years here in Michigan for having consensual sex with a 17 year old former or current student. Wtf? I guess it didn't help that he was black and she was white either. I say good for him but damn, why such small number for these sick fucks??? Anybody care to explain?
This is what I don't get about America and all the different laws from state to state, to be honest it makes fuck all difference seeing as it depends what you can afford in terms of legal fees, if your poor you get fuck all justice if you are rich you rule the roost.

Old 03-05-2011, 04:11 AM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
it depends what you can afford in terms of legal fees, if your poor you get fuck all justice if you are rich you rule the roost.
We call that rich man's justice. From state to state laws vary when they should be the same from East to West.

The inner cities have the toughest gun laws when it is them that need weapons the most. A criminal loves the idea that most people at a gas station will be unarmed by law. This is just one example of the bullshit that needs changing here.

Old 03-05-2011, 04:48 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
We call that rich man's justice. From state to state laws vary when they should be the same from East to West.

The inner cities have the toughest gun laws when it is them that need weapons the most. A criminal loves the idea that most people at a gas station will be unarmed by law. This is just one example of the bullshit that needs changing here.
Fuck if we beat the shit out of a burglar we are liable to arrest, I am fucking serious this country seems to favour the perp as opposed to the victim, it's fucking madness.