Poster Rank:583

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1008
Re: George Zimmerman in Handcuffs at Police Station After He Was 'attacked'

i have to question conworldus's post. i highly doubt that yahoo news would post names, addresses and security numbers as shown. that would be begging for a lawsuit from every name on that list.

Old 04-01-2012, 07:57 AM
carkees
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:177
definately female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5517

Hahahahahaha, what a douche...

Old 04-01-2012, 09:02 AM
TwistedPrincess
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:583

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1008

White Supremacist Hacks Trayvon Martin's E-mail Account

While George Zimmerman has been in hiding, his supporters are busy maintaining the racist practices that led to Trayvon Martin's murder. A white supremacist—who is clearly itching to get retaliated against—admitted to hacking into Martin's e-mail, and social networking accounts, and leaking his personal business all over the 'Net.

The cowardly hacker, who goes by the name Klanklannon, posted the 17-year-old's personal Facebook messages on a political message board site called 4Chan.org, Klanklannon, uploaded screen shots of correspondence between Martin and a friend, in which they talk about getting high, another slide titled "Trayvon Martin was a Drug Dealer," acts to prove that he sold drugs.

Being that propaganda is much more easily spread since the creation of Photoshop, the authenticity of Martin's posts cannot be confirmed. However the tech thief also sent a photo of the Florida high school student's gmail inbox over to Gawker, to prove his hacking abilities. Elsewhere on the smear campaign, conservative website, The DailyCaller.com somehow gained access to his Twitter account and posted his tweets, before the page was deleted.

These latest moves contributing to the degradation of the unarmed teen's character is yet another foolish attempt at blaming the victim. Since his death, Martin has become an unwitting martyr for a nation that—judging by the majority response to his killing—is tired of accepting the racial inequalities that continue to get swept under the rug.

http://hiphopwired.com/2012/03/29/wh...-mail-account/

if someone has the capabilities of hacking computers then photoshop has to be a piece of cake for them. most people can do something creative with photoshop soon after they first give it a try. on the other hand, hacking into someones accounts isn't quite so easy. or i would hope not, i haven't ever tried myself.

who is to say that this racist pos not only hacked the account but also photoshopped the results? i don't think the kid was a drug dealer. and if he smoked pot, OMG! can you imagine that! he's in hell right now for that sin. if god wanted people to smoke pot, he'd make it somthing that grew out in public and was accessible to people instead of making it something that can only be grown in unseeable places such as basements, garages, etc.

ok so let's just say the kid was a drug dealer. was he minding his own busineess as he walked down the street? or did he happen to see zimmerman and not like his looks so he became paranoid? drug dealers get that way, ya know?. if he actually was a drug dealer, then he was probably was stalking zimmerman pulling the "follow him by walking in front of him, then slow down until he catches up and then turn around and go POW! right in the kisser" tactic. (aka the FHBWIFOHTSDUHCUATTAAGPRITK tactic.) works every time.

i don't care if he was a drug dealer or not. he was not phsically bothering anyone at the time nor was he doing anything illegal. the police told zimmerman not to follow him yet zimmerman continued to do so. hey! i don't get it. if the police told me not to do something and i went right ahead and did it anyway i'd probably get arrested. and then if the police told me not to do something and i went right ahead and did it anyway AND shot and killed someone on top of that, i know i'd be arrested. and i'm white. where did zimmerman get his special privileges?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TwistedPrincess For This Useful Post:
alan_dynamite, IC10021, rob666
Old 04-01-2012, 12:32 PM
conworldus
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1749
Male

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss183

Trayvon Martin confronted Zimmerman. Trayvon Martin threw the punch. Trayvon Martin was winning the fight. Zimmerman only followed Trayvon for a while. Zimmerman NEVER confronted Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman shot Trayvon in fear.

These are my facts. If they are disproved by the authority, then I am wrong and Zimmerman is guilty. If not, then I say, good riddance of a little thug who thought that he owned the world.

The Following 3 Users Disliked conworldus For This Post:
alan_dynamite, IC10021, rob666
Old 04-01-2012, 10:07 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by conworldus View Post
Trayvon Martin confronted Zimmerman. Trayvon Martin threw the punch. Trayvon Martin was winning the fight. Zimmerman only followed Trayvon for a while. Zimmerman NEVER confronted Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman shot Trayvon in fear.

These are my facts. If they are disproved by the authority, then I am wrong and Zimmerman is guilty. If not, then I say, good riddance of a little thug who thought that he owned the world.
Once again none of this has any basis in fact...... These are just things that you want to be the truth.

I really have to question your motives for posting up information that was hacked by an obvious Racist, and if you didn't know it was racist propaganda I question your intelligence.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
alan_dynamite, IC10021, kaeotik
The Following Users Disliked This Post By rob666:
conworldus
Old 04-01-2012, 10:51 PM
evilwayz909
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3981

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss48

I second conworldus

The Following 3 Users Disliked evilwayz909 For This Post:
alan_dynamite, IC10021, kaeotik
Old 04-01-2012, 10:54 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Here is a post by someone with the same name as the guy who started this thread.....

Author: John Knoefler
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 18:53:00

"I see no africans commented for or against this article. So I will comment. Just as it is in Africa it is here the same way with the people who came here in chains from africa. No one here every went to africa and captured black people. You did it to yourselves. You sold your friends and neighbors into slavery for greed and and sadly some of my fellow whites bought your people. But guess what, now these great grandchildren of the former slaves are impudent, and ungrateful and continually seek the easy way of life instead of working hard and educating themselves. Much like thier brethren still do in Africa. When will the black man learn, there is no free ride. At least not for very long. So continue to kill out the white man and end like zimbabwe. Or look how SA is going. It's going to trash. Sorry. But the future of africa once again looks bleak under inept leadership."

"John KnoeflerJun 11, 2010 02:24 AM
What comments should be made? Another white person destroyed. Family broken. Wife heartbroken, Child fatherless. And the world does not care or notice. What can be said? :("

The Following Users Disliked This Post By rob666:
IC10021
Old 04-02-2012, 12:49 AM
conworldus
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss183

I know it was hacked by a white supremacist. Fuck, I am not white, so my motive is obviously promoting white power, right?

How about, I am all about fact and not affected by all the NAACP bullshit? The hacked information was a fact. Your bullshit claim that Zimmerman is guilty, that Zimmerman started the whole thing, is not supported by ANY evidence or the authority. So what's your motive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Once again none of this has any basis in fact...... These are just things that you want to be the truth.

I really have to question your motives for posting up information that was hacked by an obvious Racist, and if you didn't know it was racist propaganda I question your intelligence.

The Following 2 Users Disliked conworldus For This Post:
alan_dynamite, IC10021
Old 04-02-2012, 12:51 AM
conworldus
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss183

Quote:
Originally Posted by conworldus View Post
I know it was hacked by a white supremacist. Fuck, I am not white, so my motive is obviously promoting white power, right?

How about, I am all about fact and not affected by all the NAACP bullshit? The hacked information was a fact. Your bullshit claim that Zimmerman is guilty, that Zimmerman started the whole thing, is not supported by ANY evidence or the authority. So what's your motive?

alan_dynamite, IC10021
Old 04-02-2012, 01:42 AM
conworldus
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss183

Sorry don't know how to post video

Here is the link to a higher resolution video of Zimmeran at the police station.

At 0:20, and pull it full screen. It clearly shows a gash on Zimmerman's head. This one's got no ABC's disgusting pro-black editing.

!

Here: more racist propaganda supported with facts:
http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-lineh...nd-broken-face

alan_dynamite, IC10021