Go Back  

George Zimmerman in Handcuffs at Police Station After He Was 'attacked' 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:29 PM
jdankens's Avatar
jdankens
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1009
MALE
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss422
Re: George Zimmerman in Handcuffs at Police Station After He Was 'attacked'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crzytwn View Post
He didn't do anything wrong you mongers. The reason his shirt is clean is because they let him change it. This "boy" was 17 6foot2 and I'm tired of the media showing the same fucking picture of when he was 12. Have you guys seen his fb? He has gold plating on his teeth throwing gang signs around. He was also a drug dealer. Anyone know why they keep on showing the pic from when he was 12 instead of now?
You're just spouting off the same shit as all the other white supremacy garbage. Let me guess, everyone else it part of the brainwashed liberal media? Granted, they (media) did take it out of proportion and did the whole "poor black kid murdered by evil white guy". They are trying to promote controversy, that's what news does. Race wars are great for controversy and gets all the internet racists up in arms.

Look, he was probably being a stupid black thuggish wannabe, does that really justify the murder though? Imagine a legal system where someone is judged based off their image and not their actions. Oh wait it's like that already. Let the law take its course. There must be a trial at the very least.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdankens For This Useful Post:
alan_dynamite, Seven Of Nine
  #12  
Old 03-30-2012, 02:49 AM
Timoli
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2498
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss104
Re: George Zimmerman in Handcuffs at Police Station After He Was 'attacked'

Who knows what happened, and who cares. His death won't even be remembered soon. This shit probably happens every other day, just doesn't get blown out like this. WHO CARES. Except "African Americans" who love calling "Racist", when they're more racist than whites are - yes, racism goes both ways :)

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Disliked Timoli For This Post:
alan_dynamite, QueenBee
  #13  
Old 03-30-2012, 03:08 AM
conworldus's Avatar
conworldus
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1750
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss183
Re: George Zimmerman in Handcuffs at Police Station After He Was 'attacked'

Zimmerman is hispanic, and I am a fucking chink(the favorite black vocabulary for asians). the only ones being racist here are the ghetto thugs who think the whole world owes them.


Quote:
Originally Posted by jdankens View Post
You're just spouting off the same shit as all the other white supremacy garbage. Let me guess, everyone else it part of the brainwashed liberal media? Granted, they (media) did take it out of proportion and did the whole "poor black kid murdered by evil white guy". They are trying to promote controversy, that's what news does. Race wars are great for controversy and gets all the internet racists up in arms.

Look, he was probably being a stupid black thuggish wannabe, does that really justify the murder though? Imagine a legal system where someone is judged based off their image and not their actions. Oh wait it's like that already. Let the law take its course. There must be a trial at the very least.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Disliked conworldus For This Post:
alan_dynamite, QueenBee
  #14  
Old 03-30-2012, 05:26 AM
evilwayz909
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3984
Join Date: Dec 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss48
Re: George Zimmerman in Handcuffs at Police Station After He Was 'attacked'

No the kid attacked Zimmerman .so your telling me if you were being followed the first thing that comes in your mind is? What attack this person I dont know but it sounds like he was looking for trouble to most people don't just attack ppl and why didn't he call for help like 911 I wait it was Zimmerman

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Disliked evilwayz909 For This Post:
alan_dynamite, QueenBee
  #15  
Old 03-30-2012, 10:37 AM
Flaka
Offline:
Tuya
Poster Rank:19
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2170 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37570
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilwayz909 View Post
No the kid attacked Zimmerman .so your telling me if you were being followed the first thing that comes in your mind is? What attack this person I dont know but it sounds like he was looking for trouble to most people don't just attack ppl and why didn't he call for help like 911 I wait it was Zimmerman
Huh? English please.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Flaka For This Useful Post:
Seven Of Nine
  #16  
Old 03-30-2012, 04:27 PM
xstunt1ngx's Avatar
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883
Re: George Zimmerman in Handcuffs at Police Station After He Was 'attacked'

My 2 cents on this shit...

I believe that Zimmerman was in the wrong for several reasons :

1. Cops continually told him NOT to pursue Trayvon, but he refused to listen.

2. If you're going around carrying a concealed weapon, YOU ARE LOOKING FOR TROUBLE.

3. People are quick to judge on Trayvon and Zimmerman's pictures, if I take a naked picture, does that mean I'm a pornstar? Go take a look at any 15-19 year old's facebook pictures and I'm sure you'll see several throwing up "signs" and smoking a blunt, does that make them gang members and drug addicts?

4. Let's say Trayvon did have an altercation with Zimmerman, I personally would confront whoever the fuck has been following me for a few blocks because I would be scared (which Trayvon's girlfriend said he was, while they were talking on the phone, she said that Trayvon said he was scared because some guy was following him).

Bottom line is, Zimmerman went out looking for trouble, and he found it.

Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xstunt1ngx For This Useful Post:
alan_dynamite, coverdale0, Seven Of Nine, TwistedPrincess
  #17  
Old 03-30-2012, 04:40 PM
evilwayz909
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3984
Join Date: Dec 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss48
Re: George Zimmerman in Handcuffs at Police Station After He Was 'attacked'

cops carry guns are they looking for trouble? that doesn't mean Anything the dispatcher told him not to follow not police he was Gona meet them by the mail box if I can remember audio correctly throwing up gang signs doesn't make you a gang member? why would you do it in first place in California you can go to jail for just that lastly it's her word vs all the other witnesses of course she's Gona say that it was his gf when you confront someone be prepared for a conflict that's just common sence

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Disliked evilwayz909 For This Post:
alan_dynamite, QueenBee
  #18  
Old 03-30-2012, 04:53 PM
xstunt1ngx's Avatar
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883
Re: George Zimmerman in Handcuffs at Police Station After He Was 'attacked'

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilwayz909 View Post
cops carry guns are they looking for trouble? that doesn't mean Anything the dispatcher told him not to follow not police he was Gona meet them by the mail box if I can remember audio correctly throwing up gang signs doesn't make you a gang member? why would you do it in first place in California you can go to jail for just that lastly it's her word vs all the other witnesses of course she's Gona say that it was his gf when you confront someone be prepared for a conflict that's just common sence
Police have a job to do, this guy was a self appointed community watchman, why would a teenager pretend to be in a gang? are you serious? because they think it's fucking cool when people like lil wayne among others glorify being a gang member. If someone was following me for blocks I would confront them out of fear, which is what Trayvon probably did, notice I did probably, no one knows what happened except Zimmerman and Trayvon, all I do know is a 17 year old kid is dead from a gunshot wound.

Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xstunt1ngx For This Useful Post:
alan_dynamite, rob666, Seven Of Nine, TwistedPrincess
  #19  
Old 03-30-2012, 06:24 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: George Zimmerman in Handcuffs at Police Station After He Was 'attacked'

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilwayz909 View Post
No the kid attacked Zimmerman .so your telling me if you were being followed the first thing that comes in your mind is? What attack this person I dont know but it sounds like he was looking for trouble to most people don't just attack ppl and why didn't he call for help like 911 I wait it was Zimmerman
None of this is based on any proven facts, these are just what you'd like the outcome to be.

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-30-2012, 06:30 PM
xstunt1ngx's Avatar
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883
Re: George Zimmerman in Handcuffs at Police Station After He Was 'attacked'

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
None of this is based on any proven facts, these are just what you'd like the outcome to be.
I think he should be tried for manslaughter, you?

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xstunt1ngx For This Useful Post:
Seven Of Nine, TwistedPrincess

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO