Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: George Zimmerman Evidence Mistakenly Released In Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Say who? Fox news? Idiot.
Well I wouldn't know.. But if you get your facts by believing the opposite of what fox news reports.. Then I understand your not understanding. What Zimmerman and I'm sure was also reported by fox news said, just makes more since. Way more than Martin was scared so he confronted and began beating zimmerman, someone he was afraid of. Ya that makes sense. Or he was chasing him??? No.. I know black people, you barely have to look at some of them wrong and they have a attitude. You liberal msnbc jackoffs all want to dismiss what looks to have more evidence. For a bunch of hypothetical crap.

Old 08-17-2012, 08:06 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturrminator View Post
Someone's been watching way too much Fox News. There is no proof it went down like that. Zimmerman pursued Martin. Have you ever heard of the fucking fight or flight response? Obviously not. If someone came up to me and started following me, then chasing me chances are I'd turn around and punch em too. Plus if you see the photos of Zimmerman following the shooting there is no sign of any severe trauma except for a little blood on the back of his head which could have been caused by a simple push. No black eye, no bloody nose. He certainly wasn't beat bad enough to SHOOT A FUCKING KID COMING HOME FROM BUYING ICE TEA AND CANDY. Jesus Christ! I suggest you watch Zimmerman's interview with Sean Hannity. That is the most damning evidence that he's guilty with all his contradictions and saying how he's not sorry he killed him. It was so bad that it was entered into evidence immediately following it's release. It's cool to pick sides but know the details before you speak, huh?

Shut up you biznatch.

Old 08-18-2012, 12:11 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Well I wouldn't know.. But if you get your facts by believing the opposite of what fox news reports.. Then I understand your not understanding. What Zimmerman and I'm sure was also reported by fox news said, just makes more since. Way more than Martin was scared so he confronted and began beating zimmerman, someone he was afraid of. Ya that makes sense. Or he was chasing him??? No.. I know black people, you barely have to look at some of them wrong and they have a attitude. You liberal msnbc jackoffs all want to dismiss what looks to have more evidence. For a bunch of hypothetical crap.
The difference between me & you is that I don't have all of the facts, and I know it.

You on the other hand, pick the parts of the story that you want to believe are true and run with them.

The truth here is nobody really knows everything besides 2 people, and one of them is dead.

And regardless of right or wrong or whatever, Fox News has been exposed countless times for what it is........ Basically the whole Murdoch empire has been exposed to the point of criminal charges. I'm no fan of any biased media including MSNBC, but at least they haven't wound up in Court yet.

Old 08-18-2012, 11:07 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

No I believe that Zimmerman is telling the truth. You assume he's lieing. So don't get all high and mighty. Fox news has nothing at all to do with my reasonings. I feel that way because he wasn't charged. Until msnbc jumped in with coverage all day interviewing black panthers and looking for racist angles to fire up the population. Which eventually brought pressure to charge him.

Old 08-18-2012, 11:12 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Oh and rob msnbc has been sued for defamation..

Old 08-18-2012, 11:17 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

MSNBC Fixes False Report Which Made Zimmerman Look Racist, Doesn't Acknowledge Error
By*Randy Hall
*| March 30, 2012 | 14:20
Following in line with their broadcast television colleagues*who deliberately edited the audio of a 9-1-1 call of George Zimmerman
, the Florida community watch volunteer who shot teenager Trayvon Martin, to falsely impute racist motives to him, MSNBC.com, in*an unbylined piece did the exact same thing in text form
, stripping out vital information which made Zimmerman appear to be racially motivated against Martin, who is black.
After being criticized, MSNBC.com restored the proper context but never posted a retraction, correction notice, or an apology for doing so. Originally, the story quoted from Zimmerman's call to 9-1-1 and edited the text to say the following: "'This guy looks like he’s up to no good … he looks black,' Zimmerman told a police dispatcher from his car."_________________________________________
But here is what MSNBC/NBC News left out thanks to “a convenient ellipses” (as first noted by Breitbart.com blogger*Dan Riehl

Old 08-18-2012, 11:17 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

MSNBC Fixes False Report Which Made Zimmerman Look Racist, Doesn't Acknowledge Error
By*Randy Hall
*| March 30, 2012 | 14:20
Following in line with their broadcast television colleagues*who deliberately edited the audio of a 9-1-1 call of George Zimmerman
, the Florida community watch volunteer who shot teenager Trayvon Martin, to falsely impute racist motives to him, MSNBC.com, in*an unbylined piece did the exact same thing in text form
, stripping out vital information which made Zimmerman appear to be racially motivated against Martin, who is black.
After being criticized, MSNBC.com restored the proper context but never posted a retraction, correction notice, or an apology for doing so. Originally, the story quoted from Zimmerman's call to 9-1-1 and edited the text to say the following: "'This guy looks like he’s up to no good … he looks black,' Zimmerman told a police dispatcher from his car."_________________________________________
But here is what MSNBC/NBC News left out thanks to “a convenient ellipses” (as first noted by Breitbart.com blogger*Dan Riehl

Old 08-18-2012, 05:10 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Oh and rob msnbc has been sued for defamation..
And the parent Company of Fox hacked peoples phones, interrupted Police investigations and now have been charged criminally.
CRIMINALLY.

Big difference bud.

Old 08-18-2012, 05:11 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
No I believe that Zimmerman is telling the truth. You assume he's lieing. So don't get all high and mighty. Fox news has nothing at all to do with my reasonings. I feel that way because he wasn't charged. Until msnbc jumped in with coverage all day interviewing black panthers and looking for racist angles to fire up the population. Which eventually brought pressure to charge him.
Yeah, because of MSNBC Zimmerman wound up being charged.
I don't really know why I even bother with you.

Old 08-19-2012, 12:10 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

I don't know either. U take things to literally. Theres no doubt that media, not just msnbc played a part in inflaming the population. That's why I showed a example of them editing to misrepresent facts