Go Back  

George Zimmerman In Custody, Charged With Second-Degree Murder In Trayvon Martin Case 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 04-18-2012, 01:38 AM
Timmyboy188
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4202
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss43
Re: George Zimmerman In Custody, Charged With Second-Degree Murder In Trayvon Martin

Travyon Martin attacked Zimmerman, and Casey Anthony killed her baby. Come on guys, lets not over think this shit.

The Following User Says Thank You to Timmyboy188 For This Useful Post:
bigmikeymike
Old 04-18-2012, 01:41 AM
bigmikeymike
Offline:
To infinity and beyond!
Poster Rank:537
Weener

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1140
Re: George Zimmerman In Custody, Charged With Second-Degree Murder In Trayvon Martin

I agree. Now lets drop this overplayed shitty subject.

Nothing special about this case at all

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.” -Stephen Roberts

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”
― Christopher Hitchens
Old 04-18-2012, 02:02 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

I am indifferent I don't care who did what to who, where when and why. *shrugs

Old 04-18-2012, 02:08 AM
bigmikeymike
Offline:
To infinity and beyond!
Poster Rank:537
Weener

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1140

^ a logical person that we should all strive to be like.

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.” -Stephen Roberts

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”
― Christopher Hitchens
The Following User Says Thank You to bigmikeymike For This Useful Post:
Stevee
Old 04-18-2012, 02:44 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyboy188 View Post
Travyon Martin attacked Zimmerman, and Casey Anthony killed her baby. Come on guys, lets not over think this shit.
We all got to see what a crazy bitch Casey was during the trial though........

Old 04-18-2012, 03:18 AM
BlueNosePit
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:227
male

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
The prosecutors have never released any of the information, and what the fuck are you talking about - " use your common sense...would you call 911 if your were planning on hurting someone and/or on top of someone kicking their ass. no,you would only call if you were in fear for your life"

If he was in fear for his life why did he leave his car? Why did he follow AGAINST the direct instructions of the 911 operator? Why did he say in a pissed off voice " they always get away"? He called 911 to report a suspicious person, not because he was scared for his life..... Zimmerman had called 911 50 times for the same reasons previously.

I'm an idiot? You post up hacked stuff from a White Supremacy group, tell everybody its legit, and don't even understand why they did it.... And you're to fucking stupid to understand that it's probably photo shopped too.
Hmmmmm...... Why would an openly racist person hack his site? To get sheep like you to believe things that have not been made public yet.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...rman-uninjured

Here's one link for an eye-witness report of Zimmerman on top.

holy fuck youre stupid. you are one confused little kid.

yeah i guess the florida DA is a white supremact group. what the fuck does a white supremacy group have to do with anything? they havent made or changed facts of this case.

and nice "eyewitness" you posted. A guy who says it was too dark to see clearly and he only come forward a month after the fact. LOL yeah real reliable, im sure the prosecution cant wait to have his awesome testimony

sheep says the guy who joins the rest of the idiots who dont know shit but just wanna agree with the rest of the protesters. Continue to follow Rev. Al and Jesse J. with the rest of your flock.

please educate yourself before you sound even more fuckin dumb. thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to BlueNosePit For This Useful Post:
rabenson
Old 04-18-2012, 06:36 AM
evilwayz909
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3980

Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss48

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson 2 of the most racist characters in good old USA can't wait for good old George to get out so I can buy him a beer Great job

Old 04-18-2012, 11:01 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNosePit View Post
holy fuck youre stupid. you are one confused little kid.

yeah i guess the florida DA is a white supremact group. what the fuck does a white supremacy group have to do with anything? they havent made or changed facts of this case.

and nice "eyewitness" you posted. A guy who says it was too dark to see clearly and he only come forward a month after the fact. LOL yeah real reliable, im sure the prosecution cant wait to have his awesome testimony

sheep says the guy who joins the rest of the idiots who dont know shit but just wanna agree with the rest of the protesters. Continue to follow Rev. Al and Jesse J. with the rest of your flock.

please educate yourself before you sound even more fuckin dumb. thanks.
The really sad thing is I'm not sure of what happened, or if Trevon attacked or not, but You keep on hammering away at me, like I'm marching with Jesse Jackson, when all I'm saying is nobody knows the truth because it hasn't been disclosed yet...... You don't fucking know, your just picking a side and running with it... I'm laughing my ass off at guys like you who think you have the scoop.

I don't think the shooting was race related at all, but I find the whole aftermath of people with racist agenda's fascinating, both Black & White racists.
Al Sharpton & Jackson pushing one side, and Fox News & guys like you pushing the White side...... Nobody has a clue who is even on the witness list, what the physical evidence might be etc etc...... But idiots like you just run with it, with no information.
Sad.
Why does everything have to be our side vs their side in this Country?

Old 04-20-2012, 01:37 PM
enigmawaffles
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2670

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss93

Don't know if this was posted yet.

http://abcnews.go.com/images/US/ht_g...0419_wmain.jpg

Old 04-20-2012, 02:17 PM
Illusion
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:27
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 196 Post(s)
Quoted: 10866 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss25780

Zimmerman's head?^

The Following User Says Thank You to Illusion For This Useful Post:
Darkest Angel