Go Back  

George Zimmerman In Custody, Charged With Second-Degree Murder In Trayvon Martin Case 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 04-14-2012, 12:01 PM
Flaka
Offline:
Tuya
Poster Rank:19

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2169 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37570
Re: George Zimmerman In Custody, Charged With Second-Degree Murder In Trayvon Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syphilis View Post
Sean Bell huh...never heard of him. Try again!
here you go

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Be...oting_incident

and while you're at it,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amadou_Diallo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ousmane_Zongo

It's a shame these pigs did no time for taking the lives of innocent people. I have lost faith in police officers.

Old 04-16-2012, 05:15 AM
BlueNosePit
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:228
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886
Re: George Zimmerman In Custody, Charged With Second-Degree Murder In Trayvon Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Why in the fuck do people like you take one side of the story, with no evidence other than Zimmerman's word , and pretend it's Gospel? There is no audio expert than can say 100% who is who on the tape, there is an equal amount of eye witness's who saw Trevon on the bottom.

Then, to top it all off, you bring up the Facebook account that was hacked by an open White Supremacy advocate..... Really reliable source buddy.

George will get his day in court, the Prosecution must feel it has some pretty damn good evidence if its going for Murder...... We'll see what the REAL evidence is.
because his fb was hacked that means its not true? you think the white supremacy group maninpilated it? yeah they musta manipulated his twitter account too it was available for public viewing for days after he was killed.
-post links where people saw trayvon on bottom. nobody did. there was only a couple people who saw and they all have the same story. how would zimmerman have wounds on the back of his head if he were on top.
-of course there is no 100% accurate way to say who said what on 911 audio but police, and prosecutors have said it was zimmerman asking for help. use your common sense...would you call 911 if your were planning on hurting someone and/or on top of someone kicking their ass. no,you would only call if you were in fear for your life.

you and a bunch of other idiots are gonna be upset when he get let off.

Old 04-16-2012, 04:23 PM
Illusion
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:27
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 196 Post(s)
Quoted: 10900 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25832

So in 2005, Zimmerman was arrested for assaulting a police officer and has had a history of aggression and violence, including domestic violence. Yet he's allowed to carry a registered firearm and is the captain of a neighborhood watch.

Am I missing something here? Do you Americans not screen individuals before issuing them weapons or community service jobs??

The Following User Says Thank You to Illusion For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 04-16-2012, 08:38 PM
lroy10
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1103

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss356

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
So in 2005, Zimmerman was arrested for assaulting a police officer and has had a history of aggression and violence, including domestic violence. Yet he's allowed to carry a registered firearm and is the captain of a neighborhood watch.

Am I missing something here? Do you Americans not screen individuals before issuing them weapons or community service jobs??
He went through pre-trial intervention to reduce or expunge the 2005 arrest/felony charges. If he had been convicted of the original charges he would be a felon and would not be allowed to have a firearm of any kind and he sure as hell wouldn't have had a carry permit.

Dealers and shop owners are supposed to run background checks on anyone buying a handgun here in Florida. There is 3 day waiting period on purchasing handguns but it's kind of a joke. You pick out and pay for the handgun, the dealer submits your information to the state and then you pick up the gun a couple of days later, as long as your over 21, have no felony convictions, not legally blind and can color inside the lines you can buy a handgun.

As far him being the neighborhood watch captain, the people in the neighborhood will elect or assign someone to do this. Usually no one wants the damn job so it's possible he got the title by default. This guy is a glorified hall monitor, that has nothing to do with the state or gov. hope that helps.

The Following User Says Thank You to lroy10 For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 04-16-2012, 10:54 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNosePit View Post
because his fb was hacked that means its not true? you think the white supremacy group maninpilated it? yeah they musta manipulated his twitter account too it was available for public viewing for days after he was killed.
-post links where people saw trayvon on bottom. nobody did. there was only a couple people who saw and they all have the same story. how would zimmerman have wounds on the back of his head if he were on top.
-of course there is no 100% accurate way to say who said what on 911 audio but police, and prosecutors have said it was zimmerman asking for help. use your common sense...would you call 911 if your were planning on hurting someone and/or on top of someone kicking their ass. no,you would only call if you were in fear for your life.

you and a bunch of other idiots are gonna be upset when he get let off.
The prosecutors have never released any of the information, and what the fuck are you talking about - " use your common sense...would you call 911 if your were planning on hurting someone and/or on top of someone kicking their ass. no,you would only call if you were in fear for your life"

If he was in fear for his life why did he leave his car? Why did he follow AGAINST the direct instructions of the 911 operator? Why did he say in a pissed off voice " they always get away"? He called 911 to report a suspicious person, not because he was scared for his life..... Zimmerman had called 911 50 times for the same reasons previously.

I'm an idiot? You post up hacked stuff from a White Supremacy group, tell everybody its legit, and don't even understand why they did it.... And you're to fucking stupid to understand that it's probably photo shopped too.
Hmmmmm...... Why would an openly racist person hack his site? To get sheep like you to believe things that have not been made public yet.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...rman-uninjured

Here's one link for an eye-witness report of Zimmerman on top.

Old 04-17-2012, 12:05 AM
BryanXavier
Offline:
Fiscally Irresponsible
Poster Rank:72
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 4798 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss12971

Just as an aside, when people come up with conspiracy theories I look at this shit: They give him 2nd degree KNOWING it won't stick. But it proves to me real conspiracies are non-extant: too hard to keep quiet. Anyway, I'm not making much sense. Move along.

Old 04-17-2012, 11:36 AM
bigmikeymike
Offline:
To infinity and beyond!
Poster Rank:538
Weener

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1140

If I shot someone in self defense I would go to jail the same day.

But I hope this guy gets off easy.

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.” -Stephen Roberts

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”
― Christopher Hitchens
Old 04-17-2012, 03:46 PM
mrmojo
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1556

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss218

Why didn't the police release the paramedics report 2 weeks ago? Wouldn't that have cleared up a lot of the questions? Yes, he had cuts on the back of his head and a bloody face. That supports his statement. No abrasions or signs he was attacked or beaten, arrest him. Is it that hard? Or am I missing something?

Old 04-17-2012, 06:53 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmojo View Post
Why didn't the police release the paramedics report 2 weeks ago? Wouldn't that have cleared up a lot of the questions? Yes, he had cuts on the back of his head and a bloody face. That supports his statement. No abrasions or signs he was attacked or beaten, arrest him. Is it that hard? Or am I missing something?
I don't know why a lot of things have not been released..... Just to build up the hype for the Circus this trial is going to be I guess.... Makes no sense to me either.
Everybody is picking sides, but nobody knows what the real evidence is yet.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
mrmojo
Old 04-17-2012, 08:26 PM
mrmojo
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1556

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss218

Exactly. Went to the ABC News site a week ago. Headline was "Close up of Zimmermans head shows contusions." Off to the side "Surveillance shows no signs of injuries". wtf? Covering all bases or just stirring up shit on both sides? pathetic.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrmojo For This Useful Post:
Brometheus, rob666