Go Back  

George Zimmerman In Custody, Charged With Second-Degree Murder In Trayvon Martin Case 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 04-12-2012, 07:29 PM
mrmojo
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1557

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss218
Re: George Zimmerman In Custody, Charged With Second-Degree Murder In Trayvon Martin

Oddly enough I was the only white person who rioted when OJ was found not guilty.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrmojo For This Useful Post:
Jackobotzie, rob666, Syphilis
Old 04-12-2012, 07:30 PM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029
Re: George Zimmerman In Custody, Charged With Second-Degree Murder In Trayvon Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syphilis View Post
I hope you don't always resort to name calling whenever you disagree with someone, it makes you look childish. Please, name one case where the public outcry even comes close to that of this case. I can think of a few but one in particular stands out. I'm sure you remember what happened in L.A. 20 years ago right? Does the name Rodney King ring any bells? And as for the murder charge well...time will tell. I think the evidence favors Zimmerman. Anything short of video footage of the incident or a credible eyewitness is going to result in a not guilty verdict. And like I said previously...not guilty=rioting.
How bout the case of Sean Bell in New York. He was approached by plain cloths police, at night, and shot to death when he tried to flee. No weapon was recovered and Al Sharpton stayed on it for months. The big wigs decided their guys werent at fault and everyone went home pissed. He was like 20 and supposed to be married the next day. Not the point but there are over 4000 police shootings every year. Most of the bastards walk no matter how pissed the ""Black Community" gets so stop talking from your ass. This guys gonna get a fair shake as he should

The Following User Says Thank You to AmericanIllusions For This Useful Post:
mrmojo
The Following Users Disliked This Post By AmericanIllusions:
Syphilis
Old 04-13-2012, 01:58 AM
BlueNosePit
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:228
male

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinglessAngel View Post
I will politely disagree. I believe using your theory, we could all go out and shoot someone dead (so long as there were no witnesses) and expect not to be arrested?

Sure, there have been cases where it's abundantly clear that self defence was required and in those 100% certain cases there may be no arrest at all ...but this is one living persons word against no ones word.

So again I say, following your thought process, we can all shoot someone dead when no one is looking, remain at the scene and claim self defence then go home and sleep in our own bed? I don't think I like how that plays out. If it were your mother, sister, daughter, father, best friend ..and the one person claiming self defence were the only witness, would you truly be ok knowing, that same night, he was at home with his family?
thats where your wrong. on the 911 audio they hear zimmerman begging for trayvon to stop hitting him, a 12 year old boy walking his dog saw trayvon on top of zimmerman beating him/banging head on concrete, zimmerman has a broke nose and numerous lacerations on head, another neighbor saw zimmerman walking back to his truck when trayvon "rushed" him. why would these people lie? there is eyewitness and physical evidence supporting zimmermans story. its not like he just waited for the cops and made up a story saying he shot in self defense.
granted zimmerman is an idiot for following trayvon but its understandable why he did:
1. zimmerman is head of neighborhood watch.
2. there has been a rash of burglaries recently in the neighborhood.
3. zimmerman sees a stranger walking in the rain looking suspicious.
4. he approaches trayvon and asks what he is doing/if he's ok.
5. trayvon proceeds to run away like hes guilty of something (who the fuck does that?)
6. zimmerman follows to see where he is going and to update info to cops (this is where he fucked up and shoulda just let the kid run away)
7. he catches up to trayvon, tells him to stay there that the police are coming and this is where trayvon charges him and kicks his ass. zimmerman scared for his life while getting his head smashed pulls out his gun and fires.

trayvon is not some small little innocent boy the media is making him out to be. he is 6'4, in trouble for many fights and according to his facebook page is your typical wanna be gangster thug type kid talking all that tough guy bullshit.

The Following User Says Thank You to BlueNosePit For This Useful Post:
Syphilis
Old 04-13-2012, 02:08 AM
BlueNosePit
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:228
male

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
you sound like a gotdamn idiot. there have been PLENTY cases where a guy was let off after public outcry for justice. They wont charge the guy with murder when they could of easily got manslaughter just to shut the ppl up. There has to be a reason for the murder instead. You understand? Prob not because cannon fodder rarely thinks.
dude you know nothing how the criminal justice system works. prosecutors trump up charges, charge people with the stiffest crimes possible making shit sound awful and this is when they offer a plea bargain to lesser charges.
hence charging zimmerman w/ 2nd degree murder, knowing they wont get a conviction they will offer a plea bargain to a manslaughter or a reckless homicide charge with little jail time involved. not wanting to risk a trial, and 25-life they defendant agrees to the plea bargain.
by simply charging him with manslaughter to begin with, that wouldnt satisfy the trayvon supporters and it leaves the prosecution with little room to manuveur and cut a deal.
thats how shit works in the US chief.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueNosePit For This Useful Post:
mrmojo, Syphilis
Old 04-13-2012, 03:11 AM
Syphilis
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4086
male

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss46

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
How bout the case of Sean Bell in New York. He was approached by plain cloths police, at night, and shot to death when he tried to flee. No weapon was recovered and Al Sharpton stayed on it for months. The big wigs decided their guys werent at fault and everyone went home pissed. He was like 20 and supposed to be married the next day. Not the point but there are over 4000 police shootings every year. Most of the bastards walk no matter how pissed the ""Black Community" gets so stop talking from your ass. This guys gonna get a fair shake as he should
Sean Bell huh...never heard of him. Try again!

The Following Users Disliked This Post By Syphilis:
Flaka
Old 04-13-2012, 10:45 AM
mrmojo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss218

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNosePit View Post
dude you know nothing how the criminal justice system works. prosecutors trump up charges, charge people with the stiffest crimes possible making shit sound awful and this is when they offer a plea bargain to lesser charges.
hence charging zimmerman w/ 2nd degree murder, knowing they wont get a conviction they will offer a plea bargain to a manslaughter or a reckless homicide charge with little jail time involved. not wanting to risk a trial, and 25-life they defendant agrees to the plea bargain.
by simply charging him with manslaughter to begin with, that wouldnt satisfy the trayvon supporters and it leaves the prosecution with little room to manuveur and cut a deal.
thats how shit works in the US chief.
That sounds pretty accurate.

The Following User Says Thank You to mrmojo For This Useful Post:
BlueNosePit
Old 04-13-2012, 11:20 AM
mrmojo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss218

On a lighter note;
http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/09/zi...-on-your-race/

Old 04-13-2012, 02:36 PM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883

Lol 220+ pound man getting ass handed to him by a 180 pound 16 year old is extremely hard to believe.

There was never any report on Zimmerman having a broken nose.

Zimmerman ignored police and continually followed the kid.

Zimmerman was never assigned to watch the neighbourhood with the neighbourhood watch program, he assigned himself. What if I assign myself to become a police officer for my area? lol.

I hope Zimmerman get's put behind bars for a while, this bastard is nothing but a power tripping bastard, who didn't have any power to begin with.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xstunt1ngx For This Useful Post:
Flaka, rob666, TwistedPrincess
Old 04-13-2012, 11:06 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNosePit View Post
thats where your wrong. on the 911 audio they hear zimmerman begging for trayvon to stop hitting him, a 12 year old boy walking his dog saw trayvon on top of zimmerman beating him/banging head on concrete, zimmerman has a broke nose and numerous lacerations on head, another neighbor saw zimmerman walking back to his truck when trayvon "rushed" him. why would these people lie? there is eyewitness and physical evidence supporting zimmermans story. its not like he just waited for the cops and made up a story saying he shot in self defense.
granted zimmerman is an idiot for following trayvon but its understandable why he did:
1. zimmerman is head of neighborhood watch.
2. there has been a rash of burglaries recently in the neighborhood.
3. zimmerman sees a stranger walking in the rain looking suspicious.
4. he approaches trayvon and asks what he is doing/if he's ok.
5. trayvon proceeds to run away like hes guilty of something (who the fuck does that?)
6. zimmerman follows to see where he is going and to update info to cops (this is where he fucked up and shoulda just let the kid run away)
7. he catches up to trayvon, tells him to stay there that the police are coming and this is where trayvon charges him and kicks his ass. zimmerman scared for his life while getting his head smashed pulls out his gun and fires.

trayvon is not some small little innocent boy the media is making him out to be. he is 6'4, in trouble for many fights and according to his facebook page is your typical wanna be gangster thug type kid talking all that tough guy bullshit.
Why in the fuck do people like you take one side of the story, with no evidence other than Zimmerman's word , and pretend it's Gospel? There is no audio expert than can say 100% who is who on the tape, there is an equal amount of eye witness's who saw Trevon on the bottom.

Then, to top it all off, you bring up the Facebook account that was hacked by an open White Supremacy advocate..... Really reliable source buddy.

George will get his day in court, the Prosecution must feel it has some pretty damn good evidence if its going for Murder...... We'll see what the REAL evidence is.

Old 04-13-2012, 11:07 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
Lol 220+ pound man getting ass handed to him by a 180 pound 16 year old is extremely hard to believe.

There was never any report on Zimmerman having a broken nose.

Zimmerman ignored police and continually followed the kid.

Zimmerman was never assigned to watch the neighbourhood with the neighbourhood watch program, he assigned himself. What if I assign myself to become a police officer for my area? lol.

I hope Zimmerman get's put behind bars for a while, this bastard is nothing but a power tripping bastard, who didn't have any power to begin with.

Well said.
IMHO its more of a power tripping, Cop wannabe issue than a race issue.
Zimmerman had no capacity to get out of his car, carrying a weapon and confront a stranger on public property.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
TwistedPrincess