Poster Rank:257

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3294
Re: Geert Wilders 'hate' Trial to Go Ahead in Amsterdam

I lived there as well. Ask anybody over 30 in holland whatbthey think about how the morrocans affect their community

Old 03-31-2011, 01:12 AM
Smackeddie
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:225
Male

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3913

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8esteve View Post
Hold on a second.

Have you been to holland or europe recently?

Whole cultures are being diluted and destroyed by a muslim migration. These are cultures that are thousands of years old, it isn't hate to want to preserve your national identitiy, race, and heritage.

Muslims and islamists are fucking plagues of idiocy regardless of 911 being an inside job, muslims can go to hell. They are stupid. Bthey are subservient to fairytales, fairytales that preach violence.

Yes, violence. No matter what the spin is, the koran instructs muslims to perform a conquest of conversion worldwide, and viiolence is allowed. No moderate spin changes this.

thats a very big brush your painting them all with. some may say verging on racism steve. i know a lot of muslims, shiites and sunnis, very nice people and have always been generous, welcoming and level with me. and they laugh about the bad shit written in the koran an theres no way they would believe it literally like a small minority admittedly do, and also theres no way they want sharia law introduced here either. either way its ignorant and bigoted to say all muslims are stupid, violent or a plague of idiocy as you put it! i live in England and cant say my cultures under threat we are just very tolerant of what people want to believe.

Old 03-31-2011, 05:36 AM
Phobophile
Offline:
Ien twa trije!
Poster Rank:409
Male

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1744

True smacked eddie. He sounds just like the PVV voters ;)
And it is true that we have a lot of problems with north african minoritys in Holland and elsewhere in europe but this hasn't got anything to do with the Islam. Just the faillure of our justice system.

Old 03-31-2011, 11:05 AM
Smackeddie
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3913

and another thing. slightly un-related, but a lot of people class it as the same problem.....im fuckin sick of hearing lazy british people moaning how immigrants came and took their job,, or the polish have their jobs.... i say NO.. YOU didnt go out and look, you are too picky and you think the world owes you one. just because an immigrant will do a shitty job for shitty money..doesnt mean he/she stole your job, cuz to be honest, you dont even apply for fuckin jobs.and if they wern't doing the jobs. you sure as hell wouldnt anyway!

Old 03-31-2011, 11:06 AM
Smackeddie
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3913

and this is how my local radio host ,, PETE PRICE deals with bigoted idiots who ring his show to discuss stuff........BTW,, look up all pete prices videos.... best radio host in the world!!

<****** title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/--ObbInCnyE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

OHHH KOSOVO LAND-O

Old 03-31-2011, 02:11 PM
güttsfükk
Offline:
Super *********
Poster Rank:34

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss22942
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8esteve View Post
I lived there as well. Ask anybody over 30 in holland whatbthey think about how the morrocans affect their community
you can ask the same question in belgium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackeddie View Post
PETE PRICE deals with bigoted idiots who ring his show to discuss stuff........BTW,, look up all pete prices videos.... best radio host in the world!!
looks like this guy, BBC bristol host

Attached Images

Old 04-01-2011, 03:41 AM
8esteve
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:257

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3294

Quote:
thats a very big brush your painting them all with. some may say verging on racism steve. i know a lot of muslims, shiites and sunnis, very nice people and have always been generous, welcoming and level with me. and they laugh about the bad shit written in the koran an theres no way they would believe it literally like a small minority admittedly do, and also theres no way they want sharia law introduced here either. either way its ignorant and bigoted to say all muslims are stupid, violent or a plague of idiocy as you put it! i live in England and cant say my cultures under threat we are just very tolerant of what people want to believe.
Muslim isn't a race its a religion.

They are all stupid. Anybody believing a religion is, from christianity to buddhism to muslim etc...

Nice people? They better be if they are in western society, we are civilized or at least are supposed to be, not n attribute, its a requirment.

Old 04-01-2011, 02:25 PM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 480 Post(s)
Quoted: 21609 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss40859

Quote:
Originally Posted by güttsfükk View Post
Wow... the Muslims are taking over Europe... and your goverment is helping them do it. Read up on Sharia Law - you'll all be living under it soon...

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
Old 04-01-2011, 03:06 PM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8008

he speaks the truth, and if he wins this cast that will mean the law there agrees that the quran IS islams mein kampf.....which will have great meaning to the rest of the anti-islamic/religious world.....here's hoping

Old 04-01-2011, 03:11 PM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8008

Quote:
and another thing. slightly un-related, but a lot of people class it as the same problem.....im fuckin sick of hearing lazy british people moaning how immigrants came and took their job,, or the polish have their jobs.... i say NO.. YOU didnt go out and look, you are too picky and you think the world owes you one. just because an immigrant will do a shitty job for shitty money..doesnt mean he/she stole your job, cuz to be honest, you dont even apply for fuckin jobs.and if they wern't doing the jobs. you sure as hell wouldnt anyway!

what it does is make it harder for qualified people to earn a good wage, because immigrants will work for less, and lets face it, quality never really improves.....there used to be a time when buying british meant getting good quality, now we buy chinese, and it's 90% shit, and those are the same people doing the jobs here, and working to the same standards....

as for the polish....they're great, hard working but talk like women, constantly and about anything