Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Geert Wilders 'hate' Trial to Go Ahead in Amsterdam

Quote:
Originally Posted by güttsfükk View Post
there's no denying this.

it boils down to brainwashing and not giving the children the freedom to make up their own mind, really that should be child abuse. As brainwashing in any other sense would be frowned upon
I agree completely.

Its gone on for way to long, when you stop and think about it its just silly....... The worst part of it is IF there is a supreme being somewhere watching us, controling everything, how hard would it be to take 1 minute just to clarify things for us?
Because there isn't, at least in the sense mainstream religion wants us to think.
Everybodys in a big hurry to please the invisible man in the sky lol......... people really haven't changed much in the last 10k years, pretty sad.

Old 04-08-2011, 03:09 AM
ChockFullOfChock
Offline:
Madonna vergine bugiarda.
Poster Rank:301
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2628

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
I agree completely.

Its gone on for way to long, when you stop and think about it its just silly....... The worst part of it is IF there is a supreme being somewhere watching us, controling everything, how hard would it be to take 1 minute just to clarify things for us?
Because there isn't, at least in the sense mainstream religion wants us to think.
Everybodys in a big hurry to please the invisible man in the sky lol......... people really haven't changed much in the last 10k years, pretty sad.
It's important to remember that humans have by far the biggest and most powerful of brains of any animal. Where the brain was once used entirely for survival, now we have plenty of spare time to think about stuff - and imagine stuff. It's this imagination that benefits us as a species, but also gives rise to wacky shit like religion, homeopathy, ghosts, ufos etc.

Keeping the brain purely rational is a tough task.

Old 04-08-2011, 03:49 AM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2541 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
5/11 sssss8005

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
people really haven't changed much in the last 10k years, pretty sad.

that's because religion has become a tool, used to manipulate and control the minds of people......free thinkers are dangerous to governments and politicians, which is why mind altering psychedelics are banned and religion is so widespread.......

Old 04-09-2011, 01:19 AM
observant
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5049

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss32

I have to say, I actually agree with him. About 10 years ago the Islamic population reached over 70% (i believe) in the 7 northern provinces of Nigeria. At that point, the provincial (state) governments unified and instituted hardline Sharia Law, both actions being against the will of the National Government and the non-muslim portion of the population. There was nothing the Government or the non-muslims of the area could do without resorting to violence, as the Muslims there were already violent, burning non-islamic religious sites and anything whose purpose could conflict with Sharia (including movie theaters, dance studios, etc.)
Tyranny of the Majority occurred in it's most extreme form, and media of what goes on in this area is entirely controlled by the Sharia government. No one knows the whereabout of those non-muslims who didn't flee when it all went down, and good luck if you decide to make it a mission to find out.
This can happen anywhere there is a Muslim super majority, and quite frankly, the Quran blatantly orders Muslims to make sure it does.