Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: Geert Wilders 'hate' Trial to Go Ahead in Amsterdam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChockFullOfChock View Post
If I kill someone, why should it be any worse if they happen to be a Jew, black or gay?
God gives you brownie points for killing jews, blacks, and fags.

Old 04-04-2011, 04:07 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Right, so why is this site playing to the lowest common denominator and allowing people to preach BS to the uninformed?
The whole issue of if it is racism or not means shit IMHO, it is still discrimination, and IMHO giving people a platform to spew garbage isn't right.
Not a question for any member to answer, ask Chris if you're worried about it.

Old 04-04-2011, 12:07 PM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss8011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Yeah, and what would happen if that person was openly denied admission for being black, brown or disabled?
IT does what it says on the box.....it mean the owners have the right to reserve admission for whatever reason they feel is right, if it's against the law they can expect repercussions.....

Old 04-04-2011, 09:47 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
IT does what it says on the box.....it mean the owners have the right to reserve admission for whatever reason they feel is right, if it's against the law they can expect repercussions.....
If its against the law then they don't really have the now do they?

Old 04-04-2011, 09:48 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Not a question for any member to answer, ask Chris if you're worried about it.
I don't think chris really gives a fuck lol, he's got better things to worry about.

Old 04-05-2011, 02:38 AM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
m

Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss8011

put a spin on something and you can keep anyone out of anything....no running shoes and no caps = no blacks, no strong accents for a job = no immigrants, smart casual = no hippies or punks, affirmative action = no whites...........there's always a way to be racist, prejudiced and not be offensive at the same time, don't forget we are all supposed to be hating each other, it's what keep the politicians in power

Old 04-05-2011, 03:25 PM
güttsfükk
Offline:
Super *********
Poster Rank:34

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss22942

i cant be bothered responding to the few pages that have gone by, so this will be a generalised one.

you choose to be muslim, christian, jewish, what ever. so if you cant accept people will have different opinions that's down to the choices you've made yourself in your life. anyone who claims you don't chose to be religious can fuck off as i was brought up and sent to catholic school, and am smart enough to know between fiction and non fiction.

a religious person can stop being religious by denouncing their religion while a black person can not stop being black, as they can't change their race (no michael jackson jokes plz)

a black person getting discriminated against for being something they cant change (their skin colour) is racism. a religious person getting shit for their religion, is something that comes with the territory. atheists and people of different religions get to put up with religious people trying to "show the right way" if religious people expect to have the opportunity to discus their religion with others, they also have to accept they will have to allow people their opinion since their religion is their own choice. this is freedom of speach.

don't forget, this is a gore site and chris wants minimal censorship, the rules which are in place have been caused as a result of the court case he was a victim of.

i for one, look forward to the rules being removed, so we dont have to listen to all the retards (generally religious people) getting confused about the difference between hating religions and hating races,

if you think this is all unfair then fuck off, you have no reason for being on a gore site

Old 04-05-2011, 03:32 PM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
m

Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss8011

Quote:
Originally Posted by güttsfükk View Post
i cant be bothered responding to the few pages that have gone by, so this will be a generalised one.

you choose to be muslim, christian, jewish, what ever. so if you cant accept people will have different opinions that's down to the choices you've made yourself in your life. anyone who claims you don't chose to be religious can fuck off as i was brought up and sent to catholic school, and am smart enough to know between fiction and non fiction.

a religious person can stop being religious by denouncing their religion while a black person can not stop being black, as they can't change their race (no michael jackson jokes plz)

a black person getting discriminated against for being something they cant change (their skin colour) is racism. a religious person getting shit for their religion, is something that comes with the territory. atheists and people of different religions get to put up with religious people trying to "show the right way" if religious people expect to have the opportunity to discus their religion with others, they also have to accept they will have to allow people their opinion since their religion is their own choice. this is freedom of speach.

don't forget, this is a gore site and chris wants minimal censorship, the rules which are in place have been caused as a result of the court case he was a victim of.

i for one, look forward to the rules being removed, so we dont have to listen to all the retards (generally religious people) getting confused about the difference between hating religions and hating races,

if you think this is all unfair then fuck off, you have no reason for being on a gore site
+1

Old 04-05-2011, 06:49 PM
ChockFullOfChock
Offline:
Madonna vergine bugiarda.
Poster Rank:301
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2628

Quote:
Originally Posted by güttsfükk View Post
From what I've seen, denouncing religion is no easier than changing your skin colour. That shit gets very deep in.

Old 04-05-2011, 07:07 PM
Phobophile
Offline:
Ien twa trije!
Poster Rank:409
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1744

I think religion can turn people into better persons.