Go Back  

Gay Couple Sue Airline Over Dildo Taped To Luggage 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #51  
Old 09-18-2012, 12:41 AM
pbaj12's Avatar
pbaj12
Offline:
Captain of a Sinking Ship
Poster Rank:887
Join Date: Jan 2012
Contributions: 14
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss523
Re: Gay Couple Sue Airline Over Dildo Taped To Luggage

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
You guys are just trying to be funny! NOT working! That's a fetish picture!

You're a closet phobe and you're like the people at the airport who thought it was funny to pull something out of a bag and deface it beyond use.

I'd like to see what you would think if your blow up female doll or pocket pussy was taped on your luggage for an audience and your privacy was invaded publicly.

Let me rephrase. All of the gay people I know were all very clean and the guys always had the best hair and were clean freaks, as am I.

I also knew a transgendered male to female who used to be an auto mechanic and put a windshield wiper on for me, but, you'd never know by looking at his hands!

Drop it already! I'm done! You phobes are pigheaded and not at all amusing!

You can catch an Occupy whatever it is this week! They're dirty and pigs. And yes, that is documented when they were in Philadelphia! They put excrement all over the building windows and sidewalks! Go be with your people!
Like I said before, I'd gladly take a sex toy taped to my bag..and even have to parade around with it for a few minutes. Better than getting X-rayed or molested because everyone in this country is paranoid about that guy... You know the one paying with cash or some other dumb thing DHS says is terrorist activity..he probably is a terrorist because God knows the best place to put a bomb or kill the maximum amount of people is on a plane. Places like football games or Disneyland with minimal security and large amounts of people would be a horrible place to target..

I'm not homophobic. In fact my girlfriend and I went on vacation with two gay guys. We stayed in different rooms and saw theirs. We both just agreed they were far from clean.

I'd say a good amount of people are trashy. And just because I'm not gay doesn't mean I'm into camping out in PA and pooping all over the ground.


Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyGrape View Post
There are so many things that we don't know about the situation. If the bag contained a huge purple dildo who's to say that they didn't have a bunch of gay porn in there as well? If the name on the bag is a dudes name....ignorant assholes could easily assume it belonged to a gay man. Also yes the bag does seem to be on a bed. The original story states that the dildo was taped to the outside of the bag, which it clearly isn't now. I'd say they got to wherever and took some pictures.

It's not a far stretch to see this could be a hate crime. Even if it is the likelihood of anything coming from it legally is slim. It's their word against the airline employees.
If the airline employee knew they were gay, knew they had a dildo and decided to tape it to the bag to punish them, yes I say that's a hate crime.

It seems more probable to me that their bag fell apart and someone was just trying to put it back together. Luggage breaks all the time. Just a coincidence it was two gay guys with a dildo..

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pbaj12 For This Useful Post:
Brometheus, juliemd, pyromancer555
  #52  
Old 09-18-2012, 12:45 AM
HairyGrape's Avatar
HairyGrape
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:66
Tuna Trench
Join Date: Oct 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 5849 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14281
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbaj12 View Post
Like I said before, I'd gladly take a sex toy taped to my bag..and even have to parade around with it for a few minutes. Better than getting X-rayed or molested because everyone in this country is paranoid about that guy... You know the one paying with cash or some other dumb thing DHS says is terrorist activity..he probably is a terrorist because God knows the best place to put a bomb or kill the maximum amount of people is on a plane. Places like football games or Disneyland with minimal security and large amounts of people would be a horrible place to target..

I'm not homophobic. In fact my girlfriend and I went on vacation with two gay guys. We stayed in different rooms and saw theirs. We both just agreed they were far from clean.

I'd say a good amount of people are trashy. And just because I'm not gay doesn't mean I'm into camping out in PA and pooping all over the ground.




If the airline employee knew they were gay, knew they had a dildo and decided to tape it to the bag to punish them, yes I say that's a hate crime.

It seems more probable to me that their bag fell apart and someone was just trying to put it back together. Luggage breaks all the time. Just a coincidence it was two gay guys with a dildo..
Like I said... We will never know. I agree that them making a public ordeal from their embarrassment was quite silly if it's true.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HairyGrape For This Useful Post:
Brometheus, pbaj12, pyromancer555
  #53  
Old 09-18-2012, 01:03 AM
pyromancer555's Avatar
pyromancer555
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:172
Male
Join Date: Jun 2009
Contributions: 2
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1262 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5679
Re: Gay Couple Sue Airline Over Dildo Taped To Luggage

Wow some people got butthurt as a motherfucker!!! god damn chill the fuck out.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyromancer555 For This Useful Post:
Brometheus, pbaj12
  #54  
Old 09-19-2012, 03:22 AM
lkduke3
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:716
Join Date: Jun 2012
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss733
Re: Gay Couple Sue Airline Over Dildo Taped To Luggage

How completely stupid. If it is true.

Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 09-20-2012, 01:25 PM
Dynamo47's Avatar
Dynamo47
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:379
Male
Join Date: Jan 2012
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1905
Re: Gay Couple Sue Airline Over Dildo Taped To Luggage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brometheus View Post
yea.. they look like twins.. very shame.

anyways.. thats fucked up. and it HAD to be a purple dildo. I somehow imagined it to be a huge purple dildo.. (Thank you GTA)..

I hope they find the people who did this.. doubt its one person did this alone to enjoy laughs by himself.
I was thinking purple as well. My ex-wife had a purple one and my son found it once and was using it like a sword. I was dying

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dynamo47 For This Useful Post:
Brometheus, juliemd, pyromancer555
  #56  
Old 09-21-2012, 01:08 AM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21526
Re: Gay Couple Sue Airline Over Dildo Taped To Luggage

It's not stupid and that is the usual response of a phobe.

I think hate crimes are completely uncalled for with the war going on, the illiteracy, joblessness, crime and poverty in the world.

You two stooges, peanut butter & jelly and pyromancer, will never get it! Probably two little Napoleon Complex sufferers unsure of their own sexuality who think they are, "real men"!

WRONG! You're little tiny neanderthals! I guess since you never grew above 5'5" or so, you can never get it.

You can never analyze me because you don't understand normal, caring people. I'm glad both of you don't like me. I don't like either of you either!

I'd rather be with a bunch of drag queens!

Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 09-21-2012, 01:34 AM
HairyGrape's Avatar
HairyGrape
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:66
Tuna Trench
Join Date: Oct 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 5849 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14281
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
It's not stupid and that is the usual response of a phobe.

I think hate crimes are completely uncalled for with the war going on, the illiteracy, joblessness, crime and poverty in the world.

You two stooges, peanut butter & jelly and pyromancer, will never get it! Probably two little Napoleon Complex sufferers unsure of their own sexuality who think they are, "real men"!

WRONG! You're little tiny neanderthals! I guess since you never grew above 5'5" or so, you can never get it.

You can never analyze me because you don't understand normal, caring people. I'm glad both of you don't like me. I don't like either of you either!

I'd rather be with a bunch of drag queens!
Ooooh girl! Drag queens are some fabulous bitches! One of my good friends rocks that shit. ;)

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HairyGrape For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
  #58  
Old 09-21-2012, 01:41 AM
pyromancer555's Avatar
pyromancer555
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:172
Male
Join Date: Jun 2009
Contributions: 2
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1262 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5679
Re: Gay Couple Sue Airline Over Dildo Taped To Luggage

Whoa now i never said i didnt like you. I have nothing against you. I personally dont have any thing against Homosexuals my self (honestly was just trolling a little with that picture). So good job with and thank you for the blatant statements about me. Makes you feel good doesnt it???

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pyromancer555 For This Useful Post:
Brometheus
  #59  
Old 09-21-2012, 02:00 AM
pbaj12's Avatar
pbaj12
Offline:
Captain of a Sinking Ship
Poster Rank:887
Join Date: Jan 2012
Contributions: 14
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss523
Re: Gay Couple Sue Airline Over Dildo Taped To Luggage

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
It's not stupid and that is the usual response of a phobe.

I think hate crimes are completely uncalled for with the war going on, the illiteracy, joblessness, crime and poverty in the world.

You two stooges, peanut butter & jelly and pyromancer, will never get it! Probably two little Napoleon Complex sufferers unsure of their own sexuality who think they are, "real men"!

WRONG! You're little tiny neanderthals! I guess since you never grew above 5'5" or so, you can never get it.

You can never analyze me because you don't understand normal, caring people. I'm glad both of you don't like me. I don't like either of you either!

I'd rather be with a bunch of drag queens!
Because I think they and their story are full of shit makes me homophobic? As I said earlier I have some gay friends and even went on vacation with them. If it was a straight couple, I'd say the same thing..but then the article wouldn't be posted because it's only a hate crime when it happens to a minority. :rollseyes

I was wondering how long before someone thought my username stood for peanut butter and jelly haha. It doesn't but anyway. Sorry to burst your bubble, I'm 6'2". I'm not analyzing you, you're entitled to your opinions as I am. We just happen to have different ones, doesn't mean I don't like you but I guess if my opinion and logic offend you that much.. You sound very caring by the way .


The problem with a lot of people in this country is they are so quick to pull whatever card that makes them different from everyone. Like when I did loss prevention and stopped a black girl for stealing..she said the only reason I stopped her was because she was black. Come the fuck on, at least I knew at that point she was stupid in more ways than one. Yes before anyone tells me, I know only white people can be racist.

The reason I disagree with these guys isn't because they're gay, it's because they assume everyone is out to get them and bad things like broken luggage never happen to gay people unless it's because they're gay. If these guys were just complaining and saying how they felt about the situation I'd agree they shouldn't have to go through it, no one should. But when they are trying to get money out of it by suing the airline it annoys me. So yeah that's why I think they're full of shit.

I can't understand why a judge just can't be like really?
From the lady who spilled coffee on herself and sued McDonalds for not telling her it was hot...to the person who got in an accident because their sunshade didn't say to take it off the windshield before driving. For as much as we bomb the shit out of countries and kill innocent people...we are really scared to step on someone's toes and tell them shit happens, get over it.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pbaj12 For This Useful Post:
Brometheus, juliemd
  #60  
Old 09-21-2012, 02:04 AM
pyromancer555's Avatar
pyromancer555
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:172
Male
Join Date: Jun 2009
Contributions: 2
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1262 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5679
Re: Gay Couple Sue Airline Over Dildo Taped To Luggage

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbaj12 View Post
Because I think they and their story are full of shit makes me homophobic? As I said earlier I have some gay friends and even went on vacation with them. If it was a straight couple, I'd say the same thing..but then the article wouldn't be posted because it's only a hate crime when it happens to a minority. :rollseyes

I was wondering how long before someone thought my username stood for peanut butter and jelly haha. It doesn't but anyway. Sorry to burst your bubble, I'm 6'2". I'm not analyzing you, you're entitled to your opinions as I am. We just happen to have different ones, doesn't mean I don't like you but I guess if my opinion and logic offend you that much.. You sound very caring by the way .


The problem with a lot of people in this country is they are so quick to pull whatever card that makes them different from everyone. Like when I did loss prevention and stopped a black girl for stealing..she said the only reason I stopped her was because she was black. Come the fuck on, at least I knew at that point she was stupid in more ways than one. Yes before anyone tells me, I know only white people can be racist.

The reason I disagree with these guys isn't because they're gay, it's because they assume everyone is out to get them and bad things like broken luggage never happen to gay people unless it's because they're gay. If these guys were just complaining and saying how they felt about the situation I'd agree they shouldn't have to go through it, no one should. But when they are trying to get money out of it by suing the airline it annoys me. So yeah that's why I think they're full of shit.

I can't understand why a judge just can't be like really?
From the lady who spilled coffee on herself and sued McDonalds for not telling her it was hot...to the person who got in an accident because their sunshade didn't say to take it off the windshield before driving. For as much as we bomb the shit out of countries and kill innocent people...we are really scared to step on someone's toes and tell them shit happens, get over it.
This right here pretty sums it up for me too. Diamond no on here hates you at all. Youre a good woman and have a huge caring heart. BUT you do seem to get hurt when someone has a difference of opinion not saying its a bad thing necessarily. im always up for a debate but honestly there isnt any need to attack us on a personal level (and seem to really mean it) because we had a different opinion than you did.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyromancer555 For This Useful Post:
Brometheus, HairyGrape, pbaj12

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO