Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss75
Re: Gay Couple Sue Airline Over Dildo Taped To Luggage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brometheus View Post
looking at my wang all relaxed turns me on sometimes..

The Following User Says Thank You to Mike1300 For This Useful Post:
Brometheus
Old 09-04-2012, 10:24 PM
HairyGrape
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:66
Tuna Trench
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 5849 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 10/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss14281
That's horrific behavior for anyone! Fuck those people.

The Following User Says Thank You to HairyGrape For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 09-05-2012, 01:27 AM
k_dub
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:285

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2893

Whatttt the fuck I don't know if this is funny or not

Lock your bags jeez

Old 09-05-2012, 03:28 AM
IceCreamMan
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2213
Penis & testicles

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss127

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_dub View Post
Lock your bags jeez
Locking one's bags is a good way to have the locks busted. Homeland Security desires all luggage to be unlocked. Anyway, if they want to get in, they will.

For those who absolutely must have sex toys while on holiday and do not wish for others to find out, I would suggest purchasing new ones at your destination. Maybe the shop will have something you've never seen before. Cabbage flavoured edible lube? Solid rosewood double-ender with built-in hydraulics? Cool!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCreamMan For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, HairyGrape, wujuan
Old 09-05-2012, 06:34 AM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376

IceCreamMan.

IceCreamMan
Old 09-05-2012, 11:02 AM
Norwegian1
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:576
Male

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1047

Old 09-05-2012, 04:15 PM
pbaj12
Offline:
Captain of a Sinking Ship
Poster Rank:887
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss523

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
It was obviously on purpose and they were probably humiliated!

The supposed ,"men", who did it, damaged it! Women wouldn't do it. We don't have issues with gay people! We are secure in our sexuality.

Too bad there was not a LBGT Convention in town that day!
I've had zippers break apart just like that and I didn't do it on purpose. I've also got my luggage back damaged before which is why I put straps around it. I assume since it changes hands so many times and it's inside an aircraft that makes sudden movements, there's ample opportunity for luggage to be damaged.

At the same time who knows about these people. I can't find the story but there was this one lesbian that said a couple people broke into her house and tied her up, assaulted her and vandalized her house all because she was gay. Turned out she made the whole thing up and injured herself trying to sell the false story of a brutal attack because of her sexual preference.

So again I think it was all an accident and they're blowing it out of proportion. If we saw a story like this everyday or like I said earlier, if fag or something was written on their belongings..then maybe it was targeting them because they're gay.

Best thing for them to do if they are humiliated is STOP talking about it. If they were humiliated because a few people *might* have seen some *stranger's* sex toy *briefly* why are they now going public about it, giving out both of their names, showing a picture and where it happened?

The Following User Says Thank You to pbaj12 For This Useful Post:
Brometheus
Old 09-05-2012, 04:41 PM
pbaj12
Offline:
Captain of a Sinking Ship
Poster Rank:887
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss523

Something I can't understand.
They fly from Costa Rica to Houston where they have a connecting flight and have to get their bags and then give them right back. Did they buy separate tickets or something? Any time I've had a connecting flight and had checked bags, the airline never gave them to me and were taken off one plane and put onto another.

So two stories:
Story one: Gay couple checks in bags, the counter person gives the bags to an evil baggage handler and while x-raying them he sees there's a long, not very dense object in a bag. He thinks to himself this could either be a small towel or a dildo! He checks the name tag on the bag, it's a guy. He thinks to himself, it must be a dildo! He then can't wait a second longer and rips the two sides of the zipper apart and there it is..a Subway footlong size purple dildo! He thinks about the grease that they use to lubricate the luggage carousel that always falls onto the ground and smells like butt. He comes up with a plan since he has loads of free time while loading everyone's bags..."I will rub butt grease all over this dildo to punish them." He wants to make this gay guy sorry for his crimes against humanity, so he tapes the bag up with the smelly dildo on top of the contents. He knows this will humiliate that homo when his bag comes out in front of the thousands of people just waiting for every opportunity to judge him. He has a quiet evil laugh to himself knowing he made that guy think about taking a sex toy with him again.

Story two: A guy checks in a bag, every thing is normal and it's loaded on a plane. While unloading the bag it falls off the conveyor belt onto the ground and then some of the contents land in grease that's used to lubricate some of the machinery. A baggage handler picks up the contents and puts them back in the bag and then tapes it up so it hopefully won't come apart again. Being in a hurry to get everyone's bags out so no one is stuck waiting forever, he puts the bag back on the carousel and goes about his job. He still has an evil laugh though.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pbaj12 For This Useful Post:
Brometheus, Karma, Keydog, XxMutilatedxX
Old 09-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Timmyboy188
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4204
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss43

I don't get the picture. The zipper is clearly broken. The tape looks more like it was used to keep the bag all together so things wouldn't fall out. On another note, why do gay guys need dildos, it's like tow lesbians carrying a pocket pussy?? There's already two dicks in the mix, why do they need a third?

Please explain....

Old 09-05-2012, 11:18 PM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbaj12 View Post
Something I can't understand.
They fly from Costa Rica to Houston where they have a connecting flight and have to get their bags and then give them right back. Did they buy separate tickets or something? Any time I've had a connecting flight and had checked bags, the airline never gave them to me and were taken off one plane and put onto another.

So two stories:
Story one: Gay couple checks in bags, the counter person gives the bags to an evil baggage handler and while x-raying them he sees there's a long, not very dense object in a bag. He thinks to himself this could either be a small towel or a dildo! He checks the name tag on the bag, it's a guy. He thinks to himself, it must be a dildo! He then can't wait a second longer and rips the two sides of the zipper apart and there it is..a Subway footlong size purple dildo! He thinks about the grease that they use to lubricate the luggage carousel that always falls onto the ground and smells like butt. He comes up with a plan since he has loads of free time while loading everyone's bags..."I will rub butt grease all over this dildo to punish them." He wants to make this gay guy sorry for his crimes against humanity, so he tapes the bag up with the smelly dildo on top of the contents. He knows this will humiliate that homo when his bag comes out in front of the thousands of people just waiting for every opportunity to judge him. He has a quiet evil laugh to himself knowing he made that guy think about taking a sex toy with him again.

Story two: A guy checks in a bag, every thing is normal and it's loaded on a plane. While unloading the bag it falls off the conveyor belt onto the ground and then some of the contents land in grease that's used to lubricate some of the machinery. A baggage handler picks up the contents and puts them back in the bag and then tapes it up so it hopefully won't come apart again. Being in a hurry to get everyone's bags out so no one is stuck waiting forever, he puts the bag back on the carousel and goes about his job. He still has an evil laugh though.

best comment ever!! lol..

The Following User Says Thank You to Brometheus For This Useful Post:
pbaj12