Go Back  

Gang Members Throw 12-year-old Boy Off Bridge After He Refused to Kill Bus Driv 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
Old 07-15-2016, 10:30 AM
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:970
Contributions: 14
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss453
Re: Gang Members Throw 12-year-old Boy Off Bridge After He Refused to Kill Bus

Those who say they'd choose to kill the bus driver are forgetting two things.

1) I'd rather die than live with the fact I killed someone to save my own life. Sure, you'd be alive, but the daily torment would drive me to suicide anyway.

2) He doesn't just happen to get to live if he shoots this bus driver. Sure, he lives today, but what about tomorrow when they demand he do it again? And the next day and the next? He knew and was fully aware, most likely given his surroundings, that this isn't a one off. It's not just choosing to live one day, it's committing yourself to jail in the hell of being these assholes "pet". It's a form of recruiting... not a double dog dare.

So rephrase this in your mind: Live a life killing dozens or end up killed yourself in horrific circumstances (including slow death, torture and beheaded while also placing your entire family at risk) when the next thing goes wrong, or just choose to save lives at the start of it all?

My 1st major thread - Impotent Rage asks: Who's going to play Dzhokhar Tsarnaev?
Originally Posted by RealityUnfolding View Post
Bieber. And make it a snuff film.