Go Back  

Gang Members Throw 12-year-old Boy Off Bridge After He Refused to Kill Bus Driv 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 10-29-2015, 01:59 PM
Thaknight33
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5324
Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss29
Re: Gang Members Throw 12-year-old Boy Off Bridge After He Refused to Kill Bus

I would have said yes to killing the bus driver, take the gun and shoot all them evil bastards. HEAD SHOTS

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thaknight33 For This Useful Post:
An_Empty_Memory, Carach Angren, facing_reality, haribo78
Old 10-29-2015, 11:28 PM
wickedlara
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:462
Dickless

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1399

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid75 View Post
He lives in a shithole. Dying a hero or possibly saint in his community is more than he would ever achieve most likely. Otherwise he would have just been killed a few years later in some gang related killing because he would have been forced to join. He was fucked either way.
You have been there? It doesn't look that terrible. His family seemed to love him. He was dressed ok. Would you say it's more of a shit hole than Detroit? If he "would have just been killed a few years later" no one makes it to 18. He was in school.

He is dead now. He achieved nothing except getting out of the next day's homework. His dad was not a criminal. I bet he wasn't working three jobs like an American dad has to. Don't be so judgmental.

Old 10-29-2015, 11:28 PM
wickedlara
Offline:
Dickless

Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1399

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaknight33 View Post
I would have said yes to killing the bus driver, take the gun and shoot all them evil bastards. HEAD SHOTS
Sure would have Batman.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By wickedlara:
lovelylucinda
Old 11-04-2015, 03:05 AM
BadAshly
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1492
Female

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 4/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssssss233

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedlara View Post
How could that boy could chose death? I know I would have shot the bus driver if I were in his place. That kid had a family and a life ahead of him, and he throws it away for someone he doesn't even know. He has courage, but if he didn't, he would still be alive instead rotting in the ground. I wonder if they killed the bus driver anyway, sad story.
Although your life may be the most important thing in the world to YOU, in reality, it's not. But it doesn't surprise me you and others feel this way. In my personal opinion, it's selfish, cowardly, and no amount of excuses or explaining how he "wasted his life" will change the fact that everyone would call you a giant pile of shit if you had just been like "ok I'll do whatever you say and hope you don't kill me anyway" which they would have.

SO, when it comes down to it, a 12 year old boy has more wisdom and kindness/empathy than you ever will or could possibly understand. But that's ok. A lot of people listen to the natural instinct that they have deep down inside that says, 'self sustain, reproduce, protect offspring at all costs'. Which leads me to wonder, after your subsequent comment mentioned there isn't ANYTHING that you consider more valuable than your life...would you not give up your own life for your child? If you wouldn't, then you are obviously fucked up, cuz even pure genetic instinct tells us our offspring are more valuable than us.
Even if you would i still think you're a little fucked up, because psychotics tend to not be able to associate other humans feelings, and if you don't have any empathy at all for a stranger, or understand how others could, it leaves me a little concerned for any small animals you might have. (Jk, kinda, but not really.) You said "what does that person mean to him, he's got a family and his whole life ahead of him"..news flash idiot that bus driver had a family and a life ahead of him as well. In the end you would've grabbed the gun and shot the driver in an attempt to save your own precious life, which would've ended rather quickly after they then shot you anyway, and your friends and family would've remembered you as the coward you are.

The 12 year old little boy not only potentially saved the life of the driver, but died a hero, something I doubt you will do. He also lived another 15 days with which I'm sure his family was eternally grateful for. And speaking of eternity, that probably also secured his entry into heaven, IF there is one (I doubt it, but until proved otherwise one can't assume either way)

If there IS a hell, you can bet that self sustaining attitude of yours will buy you a one way ticket there. Save me a seat.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BadAshly For This Useful Post:
1594, An_Empty_Memory, Etsu, Evil Twin, facing_reality, lovelylucinda, Mishell1383, Oswald2001, sharknebula, vagabond, vegitay2k, Zambini
Old 11-05-2015, 02:41 AM
wickedlara
Offline:
Dickless

Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1399

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAshly View Post
In the end you would've grabbed the gun and shot the driver in an attempt to save your own precious life, which would've ended rather quickly after they then shot you anyway, and your friends and family would've remembered you as the coward you are.

It so easy to say, "I would have died." I bet you would have, not. Try being honest. Every living thing in nature tries to survive to pass on its DNA. This is how evolution works. His DNA won't be passed on, hence he gets a Darwin award. I live with nature as my guide. How do you feel about a government bombing a city? Thousand and thousands die for your governments goal. Have you tried to stop any of this mass killing? You are so brave when it's just words. I am honest.

BTW, your little hero is just worm shit by now. Would you want to be in his place or yours. I will take life over death. Grow up. This isn't a movie. When you die you are dead forever. If there were a hell, I would chose that over a wicked, psycho god's paradise.

Live long and prosper.

The Following 6 Users Disliked wickedlara For This Post:
1594, facing_reality, lovelylucinda, Mishell1383, records1, vegitay2k
Old 11-05-2015, 09:51 AM
morbid75
Offline:
★Athena★
Poster Rank:139
Contributions: 17

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 3902 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7027

Quote:
You have been there? It doesn't look that terrible. His family seemed to love him. He was dressed ok. Would you say it's more of a shit hole than Detroit? If he "would have just been killed a few years later" no one makes it to 18. He was in school.

He is dead now. He achieved nothing except getting out of the next day's homework. His dad was not a criminal. I bet he wasn't working three jobs like an American dad has to. Don't be so judgmental.
I have been there. It is a literally a shithole.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to morbid75 For This Useful Post:
1594, bdjackass318, facing_reality, Zambini
Old 11-06-2015, 12:09 AM
bdjackass318
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:154
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6181

[QUOTE=morbid75;4969232]I have been there. It is a literally a shithole.[/QUOTE

Yep been there twice myself and it is pretty bad there

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bdjackass318 For This Useful Post:
1594, facing_reality, morbid75, Oswald2001, Zambini
Old 11-06-2015, 01:18 AM
wickedlara
Offline:
Dickless

Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1399

[quote=bdjackass318;4970014]
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid75 View Post
I have been there. It is a literally a shithole.[/QUOTE

Yep been there twice myself and it is pretty bad there
It must still be better than the end of your existence. Is it worse than the end or your existence? Ceasing to exist, to become nothing: I would rather live in coal mine and work all day than to stop this existence.

You are alive and it is over. The boy threw away the only thing of value

The Following 4 Users Disliked wickedlara For This Post:
1594, Carach Angren, facing_reality, records1
Old 11-07-2015, 01:04 AM
bdjackass318
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:154
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6181

[quote=wickedlara;4970172]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdjackass318;4970I014

It must still be better than the end of your existence. Is it worse than the end or your existence? Ceasing to exist, to become nothing: I would rather live in coal mine and work all day than to stop this existence.

You are alive and it is over. The boy threw away the only thing of value
Obviously you have never been to any real hell holes..Sometimes I do believe death is better for some of those that live in such hell holes. Maybe you change your mind if you spent any amount of time in such hell holes. Maybe not but until then you should keep an open mind.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bdjackass318 For This Useful Post:
facing_reality, Oswald2001, Zambini
Old 11-07-2015, 01:30 AM
wickedlara
Offline:
Dickless

Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1399

[quote=bdjackass318;4971398]
Quote:

Obviously you have never been to any real hell holes..Sometimes I do believe death is better for some of those that live in such hell holes. Maybe you change your mind if you spent any amount of time in such hell holes. Maybe not but until then you should keep an open mind.
I will believe you when you choose death over life, until then, it's just talk. If death were so much better, why isn't that city a ghost town if it such a hell hole?

You say that I haven't spent time in hell hole. What does that mean? Have you? Why didn't you kill yourself if was a hellhole? I will also assume you haven't died, so you can't compare the two, by your thinking.

Almost no one, even you, would choose death over life. Life is almost always better than death. The boy was a little idiot, even if he was brave.

The Following 5 Users Disliked wickedlara For This Post:
1594, facing_reality, lovelylucinda, records1, Sybil