Quoted: 525 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss10961
Re: Foreclosure From Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Geno View Post
It its a whole lot of bullshit. I'm sure in the long run they will make her children responsible for the debt once she is deceased
Once she is deceased the bank will Short Sale the home.

Old 01-29-2011, 01:30 PM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooshman View Post
Still, it doesn't make it right. If everyone followed her lead, the lenders would go broke, and, hence, the average 9-5 worker isn't gonna be able to procure a home with reasonable interest rates, regardless of their credit scores, all thanks to people like this lady who feels she should get a freebie in life. She owes the money, therefore, why the fuck doesn't she just do like everyone else and PAY OFF THE FUCKING MORTGAGE!!!

Oh, and by the way, she doesn't have a deed in her name, nor does she have equity in the house.
FUCK the mother fucking banks. All they do is make money out of thin air and take your money lend it to others then do the same. This woman is a hero, nothing less!!!

Old 01-29-2011, 01:39 PM
slimjim77
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1340
Animal

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss270

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
FUCK the mother fucking banks. All they do is make money out of thin air and take your money lend it to others then do the same. This woman is a hero, nothing less!!!
WORD!

Old 01-31-2011, 07:56 PM
TheHag
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:242
formerly male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3613

What an old bitch. Her house would be payed off by now on a 30 year loan if she would have paid he mortgage.
Her house looks like shit. She obviously didn't sink any of the money she was saving on her mortgage, into that precious house of hers.

Old 02-04-2011, 11:47 PM
SnowBun
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:497
female

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1277

Im with the lady in the house. Fuck everybody else. If that bank has been fighting her for 25 years, they have probably spent more on legal fees than the house is worth. They gave out loans to people who really couldn't afford them, foreclosed on everybody. Part of the agreement they made with the govt when they got really a TRILLION fucking dollars is that they A-would help people in trouble refinance their loans to lower the note so they could keep their homes (at one point the banks had done that for only 1% of mortgage holders in trouble so they were fucking doing nothing) AND when bailed out of trouble they would start doling out the credit again, WHICH THEY DID NOT DO. They got that money, kept that money, continued to foreclose and didn't do shit with credit.

My aunt had the same credit card for almost 20 years, on month they raised her interest rate to 30% and said 'if you pay on time for 6 months you can ask to have it lowered'. My aunt had ALWAYS paid on time. WTF ?????? 30 FUCKING PERCENT ??? long time card owner who always paid on time.

FUCK THE BANKS, if I had the money I'd buy that house and give it to that old bitch.

Old 02-04-2011, 11:47 PM
SnowBun
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:497
female

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1277

Im with the lady in the house. Fuck everybody else. If that bank has been fighting her for 25 years, they have probably spent more on legal fees than the house is worth. They gave out loans to people who really couldn't afford them, foreclosed on everybody. Part of the agreement they made with the govt when they got really a TRILLION fucking dollars is that they A-would help people in trouble refinance their loans to lower the note so they could keep their homes (at one point the banks had done that for only 1% of mortgage holders in trouble so they were fucking doing nothing) AND when bailed out of trouble they would start doling out the credit again, WHICH THEY DID NOT DO. They got that money, kept that money, continued to foreclose and didn't do shit with credit.

My aunt had the same credit card for almost 20 years, on month they raised her interest rate to 30% and said 'if you pay on time for 6 months you can ask to have it lowered'. My aunt had ALWAYS paid on time. WTF ?????? 30 FUCKING PERCENT ??? long time card owner who always paid on time.

FUCK THE BANKS, if I had the money I'd buy that house and give it to that old bitch.