Dude

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16098
Re: Foreclosure From Hell

I can understand financial hardship. I hate to hear stories like that. It really breaks my heart. But this is not the case with this chick. She simply doesn't want to pay.

The thing a lot of people aren't getting is THIS HOUSE BELONGS TO THE FINANCE COMPANY UNTIL THE MORTGAGE AGREEMENT HAS BEEN SATISFIED. If I were to ask anyone in this forum to loan me some money for a house, and that person does so, no question he or she will be looking for repayment in the future. And if I choose not to honor that, well, I'm gonna have some pretty pissed-off people at my front door.

Old 01-28-2011, 04:21 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooshman View Post
I can understand financial hardship. I hate to hear stories like that. It really breaks my heart. But this is not the case with this chick. She simply doesn't want to pay.

The thing a lot of people aren't getting is THIS HOUSE BELONGS TO THE FINANCE COMPANY UNTIL THE MORTGAGE AGREEMENT HAS BEEN SATISFIED. If I were to ask anyone in this forum to loan me some money for a house, and that person does so, no question he or she will be looking for repayment in the future. And if I choose not to honor that, well, I'm gonna have some pretty pissed-off people at my front door.
I see you're point Doosh, but I find it hard to sympathise with an industry that has brought the UK to it's knees through bad debt and crazy bonuses to themselves, we are the ones that pay for those reckless dickheads failures, and guess what, as soon as recovery is in sight the greedy fuckers are doing it again, and our so called Government is letting them do it because they also have their dirty little noses in the trough too.

Old 01-28-2011, 05:49 PM
AK47pup
Offline:
Laaaa Deee FREAKIN Da!
Poster Rank:56
Female

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss16468

the womans slick but what she is doing is wrong when you get down to it.
This will eventually catch up with her

Old 01-28-2011, 07:03 PM
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:58
Dude

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16098

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
I see you're point Doosh, but I find it hard to sympathise with an industry that has brought the UK to it's knees through bad debt and crazy bonuses to themselves, we are the ones that pay for those reckless dickheads failures, and guess what, as soon as recovery is in sight the greedy fuckers are doing it again, and our so called Government is letting them do it because they also have their dirty little noses in the trough too.
I understand where you're coming from, Steve. And let me make it clear: I don't have any great love for banks and finance companies, anymore than I do insurance companies. But the fact is, if a bank lends you the money to purchase a car or a home, the least you can do is to pay them back. I know they're crooks. Unfortunately, our society depends on them. If they should falter and collapse altogether, so goes our economy, which means, well, no jobs for you and me, and breadlines, perhaps.

Old 01-28-2011, 07:17 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
I understand where you're coming from, Steve. And let me make it clear: I don't have any great love for banks and finance companies, anymore than I do insurance companies. But the fact is, if a bank lends you the money to purchase a car or a home, the least you can do is to pay them back. I know they're crooks. Unfortunately, our society depends on them. If they should falter and collapse altogether, so goes our economy, which means, well, no jobs for you and me, and breadlines, perhaps.
I believe you're sig is from "The good, the bad and the ugly" love that film. Eastwoods finest hour.

Old 01-28-2011, 07:33 PM
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Dude

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16098

Quote:
I believe you're sig is from "The good, the bad and the ugly" love that film. Eastwoods finest hour.
Yup, it is! Tuco made that statement to Blondie (Eastwood) when they both hustled the hangman for the reward money. Love that movie, and the three stars who helped make it a success: Clint Eastwood, Lee Van Cleef, and Eli Wallach (aka. Tuco).

Old 01-28-2011, 07:38 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Yup, it is! Tuco made that statement to Blondie (Eastwood) when they both hustled the hangman for the reward money. Love that movie, and the three stars who helped make it a success: Clint Eastwood, Lee Van Cleef, and Eli Wallach (aka. Tuco).
Don't forget Ennio Morricone, the composer of the theme tune.
and Sergio Leone.

Old 01-28-2011, 07:54 PM
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Dude

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16098

Quote:
Don't forget Ennio Morricone, the composer of the theme tune.
and Sergio Leone.
Yes! Absolutely. Totally forgot about that. When I was a kid, I actually owned the album which had all the songs from the movie. Fucking old girlfriend destroyed my entire collection of vinyl when I moved out of her place back in '88.

Old 01-28-2011, 08:27 PM
AK47pup
Offline:
Laaaa Deee FREAKIN Da!
Poster Rank:56
Female

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss16468

Quote:
Well, in my humble opinion one of the reasons why these companies are "crooks" is because people they give loans to and such never pay them back. Interest rates increase and foul play is also a factor in a way too. It pretty much just takes one dishonest person to screw up a company.
So the real crook would be the person who doesnt pay the loans.

Old 01-28-2011, 10:57 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

We gave banks billions of pounds to stop them going under, then they said no more huge bonuses would be payed, well they lied because they are doing it again, my tax contributions bailed them out yet they turned me down for a loan, bankers are just greedy.... they are no better than criminals.