Go Back  

Forced Vaccinations? 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 05-29-2011, 04:19 PM
Terminal Expiry's Avatar
Terminal Expiry
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1603
Join Date: Apr 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss208
Re: Forced Vaccinations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepy View Post
so many autistic children being born.

why? someone needs to fucking answer why----- now.
Everyone smokes cigarettes and drinks alcohol, the end.

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Terminal Expiry:
Creepy
  #12  
Old 05-29-2011, 07:02 PM
mirrormere's Avatar
mirrormere
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1828
Male
Join Date: Mar 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss172
Re: Forced Vaccinations?

Just wanted to give my 2 cents...

I do not believe medications are the source of all our ills. They tend to be the most researched and tested products we consume as opposed to plastic water bottles, the new linings used in canned foods, plastic wraps on our vegetables and meats...those are the things that keep me up at night.

Since the invention of plastic wrapped foods the incidence of intestinal diseases (Crohns, Ulceration Colitis, IBS, etc.) have increased significantly. Also the incidence of cognitive disorders (Autism, ADHD, OCD, etc.) has increased significantly. Whether it is due to our increased ability to identify, diagnose, and treat these conditions or whether it's due to plastic chemicals, our prepared-meal diets, overly clean (heavy use of antibacterial anything) nature...who knows...

The flap about BPA being bad for you, then the replacement they came up for BPA found to be worse than BPA itself...shit it's amazing. Partially this is due to the limited testing of the products since they are not held to the same standards of production and safety as medications (I am not implying that medicines are benign or guaranteed to not work differently in different individuals, however you almost will never see any other product go through 20+ years of testing before release into the market).

I challenge everyone to live a day without touching and eating/drinking products contained in plastics. These are an unavoidable thing in our modern society.

Simple tips to reduce plastic exposure:
1) Consume only fresh or flash-frozen vegetables (flash frozen and packed in paper inner linings); avoid canned products
2) Consume non-hormone treated sources of protein (Meats, Fish, etc.)
3) Consume Dairy products only collected and distributed to customers in glass or stainless steel
4) Do not eat prepared foods, prepare them fresh.
5) Heat/Cook with only glass or stainless steel; never heat plastics in contact with food/drink or eat hot food out of plastic containers.
6) Eat plenty of fiber-rich foods
7) Drink plenty of water (preferably from stainless steel containers or glass)

6+7 are the best methods for ridding the body of unwanted contaminants as most things are either eliminated in urine, feces, or both.

Does this help? Are intestinal and cognitive disorders related to plastics, our antibiotic-washed environment, medications? Who the hell knows but as I said before the shit that can leach out of plastics scares me more than researched medications.

*steps off soapbox*

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mirrormere For This Useful Post:
candymosh, Creepy, Rat Death
  #13  
Old 05-29-2011, 08:42 PM
Andria's Avatar
Andria
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:117
Cute, Cuddly, Lovable Girl
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8563
Re: Forced Vaccinations?

Much of this "autism" is actually congenital brain and central-nervous-system damage that can be linked to sexually transmitted diseases, alcohol consumption, use of psychiatric, sedative, muscle relaxant or painkiller drugs during pregnancy, exposure to heavy metals, herbicides, fungicides and pesticides, and air and water pollution.

The increasing diagnoses of autism are an eight-way conspiracy to scare Americans and stigmatize children, that is created and perpetrated by the Centers for Disease Control, FDA, the Board of Education, Surgeon General's office, drug companies, medical accrediting groups, school districts and school-employee unions.

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-29-2011, 10:01 PM
candymosh's Avatar
candymosh
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:124
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123
Re: Forced Vaccinations?

.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candymosh For This Useful Post:
Blewvane, Creepy
The Following Users Disliked This Post By candymosh:
Andria
  #15  
Old 05-29-2011, 10:23 PM
Creepy
Guest
 
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss
Re: Forced Vaccinations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminal Expiry View Post
Everyone smokes cigarettes and drinks alcohol, the end.
no i'm pretty sure i know of more than one example of women I know who did none of the above.

new genetic mutation/evolution? environmental factor? bpa? older maternal age in pregnancy?

this should really be a global priority to get to the bottom of it.

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-29-2011, 10:41 PM
mirrormere's Avatar
mirrormere
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1828
Male
Join Date: Mar 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss172
Re: Forced Vaccinations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andria View Post
Much of this "autism" is actually congenital brain and central-nervous-system damage that can be linked to sexually transmitted diseases, alcohol consumption, use of psychiatric, sedative, muscle relaxant or painkiller drugs during pregnancy, exposure to heavy metals, herbicides, fungicides and pesticides, and air and water pollution.

The increasing diagnoses of autism are an eight-way conspiracy to scare Americans and stigmatize children, that is created and perpetrated by the Centers for Disease Control, FDA, the Board of Education, Surgeon General's office, drug companies, medical accrediting groups, school districts and school-employee unions.
Wait a sec...According to the above, Autism is either caused by:

#1: Some combination of external (environment/toxic exposure) and internal (genetic mutations problem) stressors.

or

#2: Comprehensive eight-way conspiracy of many upper-level (CDC) and lower-level non-connected entities (School-employee unions).


OCCAM'S RAZOR - All things being equal, the simplest explanation is usually correct, ergo...#1

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
occams-razor-occams-razor-women-men-female-male-vagina-penis-demotivational-poster-1226345263.jpg  

OccamsRazor.jpg  

Occams-Razor.jpeg  

Attached Images
 
 
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mirrormere For This Useful Post:
Blewvane
  #17  
Old 05-30-2011, 03:03 PM
Blewvane's Avatar
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: Forced Vaccinations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrormere View Post
I challenge everyone to live a day without touching and eating/drinking products contained in plastics. These are an unavoidable thing in our modern society.
When i was younger i used to spend weeks at a time sleeping in a swag, hunting for my own food, and boiling drinking water drawn from a river/stream. It sounds romantic but was a right pain in the arse, however it was also great fun and good survival training. I would avoid all contact with people and civilisation as much as i could, however sometimes a park ranger would find me and tell me to piss off out of the national park. I think that everyone should give it a go if they get the opportunity to go native. The looks i would get when comming home on the train were priceless, you get used to the smell of baked arse sweat and stale piss after a while. The everyday commuters don't though!!

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Nutbutter's Avatar
Nutbutter
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1383
F
Join Date: Apr 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss260
Re: Forced Vaccinations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by candymosh2 View Post
I do believe they are thinking about this because measles is making a comeback in the US
I see what you are saying, polio and tb are also making a comeback. However, these are new and dif strains. The vaccines we have already had are powerless agianst them. They are now making new vaccines for these new strains, which means even more vaccinations. I'm pretty sure these new strains are not an "accident".

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nutbutter For This Useful Post:
candymosh
  #19  
Old 06-03-2011, 10:59 PM
mirrormere's Avatar
mirrormere
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1828
Male
Join Date: Mar 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss172
Re: Forced Vaccinations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manie78 View Post
I see what you are saying, polio and tb are also making a comeback. However, these are new and dif strains. The vaccines we have already had are powerless agianst them. They are now making new vaccines for these new strains, which means even more vaccinations. I'm pretty sure these new strains are not an "accident".
You are right! They aren't an "accident!" They are Mother Nature fucking with us.

Obviously you know nothing about how viruses change as they interact with all organisms of a food chain and the environment...so let me educate you.

Encyclopedia Britannica - Evolution of new virus strains

Antigenic Drift

Antigenic Shift

Certainly more plausible than mysterious forces changing mutating viruses for money (this would involve mass conspiracy involving countless labs, insurance agencies, hospitals - too wide really to keep a lid on -> WIKILEAKS would be all over that shit!!!!)...however if it were a conspiracy, the pandemics of flu, bubonic plague, cholera that occurred in the past would have never happened. Those strains have been found to be mutated by natural antigenic drifts and shifts from other strains. During those times, no laboratories had been able to manipulate genomes except for traditional plants cross-fertilization and insect cross-fertilization.

Ergo OCCAM'S RAZOR Triumphs!
The simplest theory is usually correct = Mother Nature is just fucking with us.



Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
Pluralitas.jpg  

Attached Images
 
 
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-05-2011, 11:37 PM
Nutbutter's Avatar
Nutbutter
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1383
F
Join Date: Apr 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss260
Re: Forced Vaccinations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrormere View Post
You are right! They aren't an "accident!" They are Mother Nature fucking with us.

Obviously you know nothing about how viruses change as they interact with all organisms of a food chain and the environment...so let me educate you.

Encyclopedia Britannica - Evolution of new virus strains

Antigenic Drift

Antigenic Shift

Certainly more plausible than mysterious forces changing mutating viruses for money (this would involve mass conspiracy involving countless labs, insurance agencies, hospitals - too wide really to keep a lid on -> WIKILEAKS would be all over that shit!!!!)...however if it were a conspiracy, the pandemics of flu, bubonic plague, cholera that occurred in the past would have never happened. Those strains have been found to be mutated by natural antigenic drifts and shifts from other strains. During those times, no laboratories had been able to manipulate genomes except for traditional plants cross-fertilization and insect cross-fertilization.

Ergo OCCAM'S RAZOR Triumphs!
The simplest theory is usually correct = Mother Nature is just fucking with us.


Thanks for the info!

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO